Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (47017 Views)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2015
This is the true face of the gej administration.

It is indeed his destiny to destroy Nigeria

This is yet another Watergate level scandal.

I expect more leaks before the elections. Nigerians need to know just what it is they are voting for - a man who values power over everything else, and will let the entire country burn for it.

Is it any wonder we have not been able to tackle bbook haram , when the police, army and DSS are now mere appendages of the presidency?

This has to stop.

If gej had been in power when osisikanu was ravaging the east, the fellow would have declared his own state.

As for the brazen support of rigging by these tanoids - you and your boss are taking this country down a very dark path. You have no idea of the responsibility that comes with power and the precedents you are setting.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by alakaloko(m): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2015
From photochromic ballot papers to use of military personnel.. We are watching APC as they labour to excuse their failed outing in EKITI.

I will not be surprised to see captain okoli becoming a stakeholder in the party after this time..
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by dammytosh: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:
I am fully convinced that the ekiti election wasn't rigged. They may be an ulterior motive of the military to rig the election but it didn't came to bear.You can ask INEC to bring the ballot papers for them to be counted again or you can even conduct the election ten more times and fayose would still have won. Now answer this question, if indeed the PDP had rigged the ekiti election, how come they were unable to repeat the same feat in osun in which the Apc won. FYI, it is very difficult to rig election in Nigeria nowadays, thanks to president Jonathan for his electoral reforms and for repositioning INEC

You need a brain upgrade. Format and reinstall.

After listening to the audio and what d military guy wrote, u still have effontery to write dt last paragraph of yours, then Nigeria is doomed and there seems to be no hope like i always feared.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by seyola(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2015
atlwireles:
You people should stop destroying the armed forces. Keep your pathetic politics to yourselves. angry angry angry angry angry

Your Oluwole party should keep their lies and forgery to your families and not taint other Nigerians with it.
u are a disgrace to human race

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by spenca: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
the integrity of the message depends on the messenger. The messenger is a traitor not a patriot. He backstab his superior. Fayose can say anything in secret. Stop deceiving yourself. All politicians do the same. I was privy to a meeting where lagos instructed LASAA not to allow PDP use outdoor advert to deface lagos. So if i record that too will you say they rigged in favour of APC. Soldiers are not trained to spill beans.....they can equally spill that beans to boko haram for a token if they could spill for opposition party. If he was a patriot, he wont release the tape for propaganda on sahara reporters, he will release it for for justice in court.

Like you said to deface lagos ,it is a mega city in making n mega city don't get defaced the LASG hasn't said not to use posters but deface , please reason, come if your friend comes out to tell you about the planned attack to kill you by another friend is he a traitor ? Do you actually know the meaning and context in which the word "traitor" ought to be used ? Integrity of a messenger that stood in a meeting of individuals w ? How does his integrity come to play please explain and even if ,should it be a case of a solider lacking integrity do you think he would have been in that meeting in the first place , yet again I say you are been emotional about this use reason, his superior has defaulted the code of conduct of the military and by bringing that forth is a back stab ,well what do I have to say to you ? For your information this is not an opposing party thingy this is a Nigerian thing , if not he would have given it to the APC to use in the tribunal but of course they dnt have it . It is sad when we take party loyalty over the development of a nation , well like okey ndibe said "Nigeria is a country where big-time criminals are guaranteed national honors rather than time in jail, where certifiable fools are celebrated as “elders,” “statesmen,” or “stake/steakholders,” where those with creative ideas are disdained while shameless consumers of other peoples’ ideas and products are hailed, where those who insist on doing the right thing are dismissed, disparaged as mugus"
Please don't let trend on trivials and face the main issues on the file rather than ply the way of non issue , because these seems now to be the way of the PDP especially when they have no meaningful thing to say , if it's not age, it's certificate e.t.c now I see why 17 is greater than 19 for the PDP they have a lot of low brained people in their cacus

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by laidyy(f): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2015
olapluto:

Who is really destroying the armed forces? They are coming for you soon.
stupidity!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by jide333(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2015
so the army managed to detect you were the mole and yet you're still alive the handcuffed you and yet you managed to write this letter and provide audio evidence? na wahh ooh.. APC people knows their followers very well that they are shallow in way of reasoning... Tell this shit to fools abeg... I believe election can be rigged by using the military but not this story abeg look for another one... Even with this news if it was true don't you think the fed and the military would move to mtn and glo to clear the logs?? STUPID WRITE UP
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Lakeshizu(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2015
spenca:

Like you said to deface lagos ,it is a mega city in making n mega city don't get defaced the LASG hasn't said not to use posters but deface , please reason, come if your friend comes out to tell you about the planned attack to kill you by another friend is he a traitor ? Do you actually know the meaning and context in which the word "traitor" ought to be used ? Integrity of a messenger that stood in a meeting of individuals w ? How does his integrity come to play please explain and even if ,should it be a case of a solider lacking integrity do you think he would have been in that meeting in the first place , yet again I say you are been emotional about this use reason, his superior has defaulted the code of conduct of the military and by bringing that forth is a back stab ,well what do I have to say to you ? For your information this is not an opposing party thingy this is a Nigerian thing , if not he would have given it to the APC to use in the tribunal but of course they dnt have it . It is sad when we take party loyalty over the development of a nation , well like okey ndibe said "Nigeria is a country where big-time criminals are guaranteed national honors rather than time in jail, where certifiable fools are celebrated as “elders,” “statesmen,” or “stake/steakholders,” where those with creative ideas are disdained while shameless consumers of other peoples’ ideas and products are hailed, where those who insist on doing the right thing are dismissed, disparaged as mugus"
The guy is just trying to defend thrash. The audio was so clear for all to hear.
The questions we should be asking is, was there a sticker as claimed in the audio? The people they mentioned are they involved?
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by vicadex07(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the bastard that composed this gist should be hung upside down and shot in the yarnsh with a rusted bullet.

when did military start getting involved in politics?
a whole captain for that matter. is he not afraid of martial law?
infact!!op...wacka!

signed
Hoodwing

Its you that you're a bastard for being so dumb. Is it not the same military that issued a statement this morning that they aren't going to provide security for the elections if it is not postponed?

The millitary has long been compromised...unless of course you know this and you're deceiving yourself
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2015
But APC can deface same lagos. Look, fayose didnt tell them to kill anybody. He only said they should arrest...he said he believed tinubu and co are about out rigging them. It was left for the soldier to use his discretion to arrest whoever is breaching peace. The fact that you dont see anything wrong in fashola using lasaa to campaign for apc and stopping pdp from using same shows you already biased. And by the way, you call certificate meaningless thing. Our president to be is being accused of perjury and you call that meaningless. Whaoh
spenca:

Please don't let trend on trivials and face the main issues on the file rather than ply the way of non issue , because these seems now to be the way of the PDP especially when they have no meaningful thing to say , if it's not age, it's certificate e.t.c now I see why 17 is greater than 19 for the PDP they have a lot of low brained people in their cacus
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by tomakint: 7:56am On Feb 07, 2015
EdCure:
A true patriot.

I stand up to salute you, sir!
God bless & take you to the height of your profession.

There is light at the end of the tunnel afterall.
......and just like that with your so-called acquired knowledge you fell flat for that junk undecided I thought you were smart but I was wrong. *I wondered where these kids crawl out from* he has even started calling him 'A True Patriot' as if APC is the best thing to happen to us as a people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by victorazy(m): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2015
oduastates:
Not only am I voting to send all the morally bankrupt and paid e-rodents who hug social networkswith lies to hell, I am voting for buhari to build as many prisons as possible to house all the criminals in Abuja and those who have bastardise federal institutions for their criminal enterprise . This particular case on the other hand,is a show of disrespect for the electorate, a complete disregard for rules and the exposure of how bankrupt the military has become.

An expatriate to a foreign journalist

"Nigeria is not a country, Nigeria is an opportunity to steal"

Day dreamer.
So for ur wide dream u believe Buhari will win gej? undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by nzeadachie: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2015
cashkid:

U are more than Mugu seriously
DON'T WORRY WE WILL KNOW WHO IS THE REAL MUGU, FAYOSE IS THE GOVERNOR APC'S PROPAGANDA CAN NOT DO ANYTHING, ELECTION MUST BE PROSPONED, GOODLUCK MUST FINISH 4 YEARS OR NO ONE NIGERIA,
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by thunder74(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by nzeadachie: 8:03am On Feb 07, 2015
spenca:

The truth they say is a hard line , difficult to take in. You are a Nigerian before any other affiliation , is this what you want in your country ?
NO I DON'T WANT APC WITH THEIR PROPAGANDA
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by thunder74(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2015
H. Chris Uba, Minster of police Affairs, Obanikoro and Co said this is just a test run that should not fail and its to be done in SS and SW states, moreover, Rivers State to make sure Rotimi Ameachi bow to the federal government.
After reading this so called affidavit, this is my conclusion;
1. The court or notary office where the affidavits was sworn was not stated.
2. If the PDP was to rig Osun election, Rauf will not win.
Let me reveal what most you don't know about rigging, you will notice that APC was/is the only party complaining of too much "invigilation/supervision of the election.
From available reports, the army did not harass anybody,infact people and observers were happy the soldiers were on ground to prevent election violence, rigging, ballot snatching and thuggery.
You will observe also that APC does not want soldiers to prevent the above, they got a judgement from Sokoto to stop government from deploying army for election, press did not publish it because press men are comfortable with the army on ground.

From reliable source, all the mercenaries APC brought from other states to vote in Ekiti were prevented from entering the state in the night. Because of this Ekiti experience, one of my friends from Lagos was transported and lodged with others in an hotel in Osun for about 4 to 5 days before election day to beat the security. He voted for APC.

If you read the bolded above, SS and SW are states where Jonathan is likely to have more votes and this was to prepare our minds against the result so that even if he won in these states, we should conclude they are rigged. Why not northern states where Jonathan is not popular?
Read the confessions again and again, you will notice inconsistencies, he was spotted as a mole and yet was still given instructions and roles to play.
Army were deployed in Edo, APC won, deployed in Osun, APC won, in Ondo LP won, in Anambra, APGA won and when PDP won in Ekiti, we accused army rigging. God gave us brain to think deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by cashkid: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2015
nzeadachie:
DON'T WORRY WE WILL KNOW WHO IS THE REAL MUGU, FAYOSE IS THE GOVERNOR APC'S PROPAGANDA CAN NOT DO ANYTHING, ELECTION MUST BE PROPSPONED, GOODLUCK MUST FINISH 4 YEARS OR NO ONE NIGERIA,

i wanted to respond but wen i saw "PROPSPONED" i lost my zeal...... can now see calling u mugu is a compliment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
But APC can deface same lagos. Look, fayose didnt tell them to kill anybody. He only said they should arrest...he said he believed tinubu and co are about out rigging them. It was left for the soldier to use his discretion to arrest whoever is breaching peace. The fact that you dont see anything wrong in fashola using lasaa to campaign for apc and stopping pdp from using same shows you already biased. And by the way, you call certificate meaningless thing. Our president to be is being accused of perjury and you call that meaningless. Whaoh until your patriot soldier release similar tapes for osun, edo, ondo where PDP lost elections while still controlling the army and not ekiti where APC peacefully lost, your patriot is a traitor
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Efomeh2020(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2015
atlwireles:
You people should stop destroying the armed forces. Keep your pathetic politics to yourselves. >sad >sad >sad >sad >sad

Your Oluwole party should keep their lies and forgery to your families and not taint other Nigerians with it.
Have you played the tape?
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by nnaawiz: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Honestly, this has not explained how the election was rigged. Let him tell us what really happened.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Guk: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Lets look at this Audio tape objectively without bn partisan and only have the love of our country in mind

(1) Direct proof of the President's involvement is questionable as any body can drop his name to have the upper hand

(2) We, Nigerians need to clip the wings of our politicians as they do not understand they are there to serve us. Their EGO is so bloated....you cld hear the House of Reps member shouting down at the Brig Gen, that he wld hv bn his rank or higher if he had bn in the military....maybe he thought attainment of it was an honorary degree that politicians get from quack universities

(3) The Audio contents amount to treasonable offence: meaning any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maim or wounding, imprisonment or restraint, of a person is treasonable & there are pieces of evidence to substantiate that as we kept hearing abt one Daramola to be picked up

(4) All assertions by Fayose about shooting his people and sharing of money and partisanship were at that point and to that audience "Hearsay" as he cld have used those to whip up sentiments

(5) I do not argue abt the popularity of Fayose in Ekiti, but the clear prevention of the other candidate's supporters to come and vote will obviously give the upper hand to the favoured candidates

(6) Why did they not succeed in Osun? Recall that the Gov there kept telling the people to come out and vote and shld resist all forms of Army intimidation. He kept shouting from the roof top of these same set of plans which in a way countered the Ekiti type plans

(7) For those who think this style of rigging is peculiar to Ekiti and Osun, u are very wrong. It happened in Anambra where DSS were used to arrest El Rufai and confine him to his hotel room and he was tweeting from there. and INEC disenfranchising Ngige voters stronghold. Anambra clearly was not about PDP winning, it was about Ngige losing

(cool Elections are rigged by all parties but from what we heard, this had gone beyond party rigging but instituionalised rigging by the Federal govt comprising of INEC; Army; Police; NSCDC. How do you win when the soft copy of INEC document is in your opponents' hands

(9) The problem wt GEJ that this type further illustrates from their conversations is that he is trapped by too many people and their inordinate ambitions which is very sad

(10) Under no circumstances shld we subject our military to house boy duties like this or we will all regret it in future as we would have no form of military in future and you can see how a rag tag army like BH is playing music on our heads

(11) In a sane country, the Brig would have commited suicide by now!!

(12) As for Ekiti citizens, i can only say the deed has been done. Your 4 turbulent years will soon be over and you can start rebuilding your lives again. I say this because if your Gov blew =N=1 billion at Christmas on Rice alone excluding Chicken etc wchich you finished consuming in less than a week....hmmm..... when =N=1billion can set up farms that will feed you for the next generation......i feel sad for you...but 4 years will soon be over

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Efomeh2020(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Nigeria is in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2015
cashkid:

i wanted to respond but wen i saw "PROPSPONED" i lost my zeal...... can now see calling u mugu is a compliment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
kids always correcting grammar with grammatical error. The joke is on you brother
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by nzeadachie: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2015
cashkid:

MIND YOU IT'S A MISTAKE, AM NOT BUHARI
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by WisdomFlakes: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
But APC can deface same lagos. Look, fayose didnt tell them to kill anybody. He only said they should arrest...he said he believed tinubu and co are about out rigging them. It was left for the soldier to use his discretion to arrest whoever is breaching peace. The fact that you dont see anything wrong in fashola using lasaa to campaign for apc and stopping pdp from using same shows you already biased. And by the way, you call certificate meaningless thing. Our president to be is being accused of perjury and you call that meaningless. Whaoh

At least you admit that was Fayose's voice in the audio. Wish you could get him to do same. Before anyone can justify or defend Fayose and Obanikoro 's actions, they have to first of all admit that truly it is them on that audio.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by spenca: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:

He is a member of APC and he must have given instructions to the party not deface lagos with their posters, it's funny when you say " he said he believed tinubu and co are about out rigging them" is that all was in the audio file ?
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2015
spenca:

He is a member of APC and he must have given instructions to the party not deface lagos with their posters, it's funny when you say " he said he believed tinubu and co are about out rigging them" is that all was in the audio file ?
madam, lasaa is a govt arm. They should be non partisan like army. If fashola is using them to frustrate his opponent it is the same as pdp using army to frustrate apc. For once, apc people should be more objective. Kindly tell me what else you heard on the audio. Tell me where fayose tell them to kill whoever

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by ocelot2006(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2015
This article reeks of desperation on the part of APC and their mouth piece Sahara Reporters. If it was rigged, how come they won Osun state? With the number of security forces deployed, it could've been a walk in the park for the Presidency and the PDP.

I strongly suggest they apply the same rigour in finding GMB'S certificate.

Jokers.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by ocelot2006(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
madam, lasaa is a govt arm. They should be non partisan like army. If fashola is using them to frustrate his opponent it is the same as pdp using army to frustrate apc. For once, apc people should be more objective. Kindly tell me what else you heard on the audio. Tell me where fayose tell them to kill whoever

LASAA non - partisan? You're joking, right?
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2015
A lot is happening in this country, Nigeria my beloved country where anything goes, I hope this norm become a thing of the past after the polls.....
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by cashkid: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
kids always correcting grammar with grammatical error. The joke is on you brother

I will advise elders to be sure of what they intend to post before posting okay? Kids with sense are bound to correct dumbhead elders.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Guk: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2015
thunder74:

After reading this so called affidavit, this is my conclusion;
1. The court or notary office where the affidavits was sworn was not stated.
2. If the PDP was to rig Osun election, Rauf will not win.
Let me reveal what most you don't know about rigging, you will notice that APC was/is the only party complaining of too much "invigilation/supervision of the election.
From available reports, the army did not harass anybody,infact people and observers were happy the soldiers were on ground to prevent election violence, rigging, ballot snatching and thuggery.
You will observe also that APC does not want soldiers to prevent the above, they got a judgement from Sokoto to stop government from deploying army for election, press did not publish it because press men are comfortable with the army on ground.

From reliable source, all the mercenaries APC brought from other states to vote in Ekiti were prevented from entering the state in the night. Because of this Ekiti experience, one of my friends from Lagos was transported and lodged with others in an hotel in Osun for about 4 to 5 days before election day to beat the security. He voted for APC.

If you read the bolded above, SS and SW are states where Jonathan is likely to have more votes and this was to prepare our minds against the result so that even if he won in these states, we should conclude they are rigged. Why not northern states where Jonathan is not popular?
Read the confessions again and again, you will notice inconsistencies, he was spotted as a mole and yet was still given instructions and roles to play.
Army were deployed in Edo, APC won, deployed in Osun, APC won, in Ondo LP won, in Anambra, APGA won and when PDP won in Ekiti, we accused army rigging. God gave us brain to think deep.

God gave us brain to think deep....i agree with you. In Ondo, it was not abt PDP winning, it was abt APC losing even though they had a very weak candidate who wld never have beaten Mimiko in a fair race. In Anambra, it was not abt PDP winning, it was about Ngige not winning. Edo and Osun could not be won because the citizens had been sensitized and forewarned and they monitired their ballots from begining to end. That is why INEC has told us to all bring our camera phones to polling booths to record goings on.

The way of winning election in 2015 is clear and we saw it happen in Anambra. It is called "Back end" Rigging and its also commonsense

(1) Misspell my name of the voters register that will be used on election day (forget about the so called card readers, they are likely to malfunction from past experience)

(2) Destroy voters data so as to disenfranchise them.....remember that Gov Fashola might not be able to vote as his name was among the missing data of 1.8 million voters in Surulere and Alimosho local govts in Lagos (APC strong hold, in fact, Alimosho has d highest number of voters in lagos wt Shomolu and Surulere following) Same was done in Ngige's local govt during Anambra elections

(3) Front end rigging is easily exposable these days because of social media, cameras, recording devices etc but back end rigging requires forensic investigation.

Having said all that, goodluck to whatever is left of Nigeria after these elections. If GEJ wins, its just for worse as we have seen his incompetence. If Buhari wins, too much uncertainty as teh National Assembly wiill cripple his govt and his 4 years will leave a bad taste in the mouth of Nigerians, so, we are all losers until we show our citizens might by (1) Ensuring this tape goes to court and let all the parties come and defend themselves in court (2) Revert to Option A4 where we stand behind our candidates and we all count together, afterall, there are only 500 people per polling unit, that will not take up to 1 hour to count

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.