Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (47026 Views)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Thumbs up captain koli! U're one in a billion! May u live to reap d fruit of ur fearless/peerless virtures & labour-AMEN! #NO HIDING PLACE FOR CLUELESS KLEPTOS! #CHANGE!
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by sokera: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:
I am fully convinced that the ekiti election wasn't rigged. They may be an ulterior motive of the military to rig the election but it didn't came to bear.You can ask INEC to bring the ballot papers for them to be counted again or you can even conduct the election ten more times and fayose would still have won. Now answer this question, if indeed the PDP had rigged the ekiti election, how come they were unable to repeat the same feat in osun in which the Apc won. FYI, it is very difficult to rig election in Nigeria nowadays, thanks to president Jonathan for his electoral reforms and for repositioning INEC
because APC strong members were aware of the rigging tactics use in Ekiti , so they were at alert and smarter
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by SirVee(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:
I am fully convinced that the ekiti election wasn't rigged. They may be an ulterior motive of the military to rig the election but it didn't came to bear.You can ask INEC to bring the ballot papers for them to be counted again or you can even conduct the election ten more times and fayose would still have won. Now answer this question, if indeed the PDP had rigged the ekiti election, how come they were unable to repeat the same feat in osun in which the Apc won. FYI, it is very difficult to rig election in Nigeria nowadays, thanks to president Jonathan for his electoral reforms and for repositioning INEC
Where is your 'common' sense? Why is the military now supporting a shift of the February post? Please drop all affiliation and reason 'openly'
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2015
vicadex07:

Its you that you're a bastard for being so dumb. Is it not the same military that issued a statement this morning that they aren't going to provide security for the elections if it is not postponed?

The millitary has long been compromised...unless of course you know this and you're deceiving yourself
freedom of speech makes guys like you get drunk in f00lishness! their job is 'security ' and not 'politics '! imbeh.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by jaso1(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:

Have you read Obanikoro response to the audio recording? There's a place he said Sahara reporter approach him for bribe and that's why he's been blackmail.
Have you asked yourself that, did other people mentioned also approach by Sahara reporter for bribe? Nigerians should reject demonic style of Jonathan, the consequence can be deadly. Why should a president be so wicked to that extent? Obj earlier said that Jonathan have some snipers undergoing training to eliminate his perceived enemy during election, this has bear Obj witness. We are indivisible Nigeria and somebody from minority region can't divide us. Say no to evil act of the presidency and agitate for free and fear election.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by EdCure: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2015
tomakint:

......and just like that with your so-called acquired knowledge you fell flat for that junk undecided I thought you were smart but I was wrong. *I wondered where these kids crawl out from* he has even started calling him 'A True Patriot' as if APC is the best thing to happen to us as a people.
You keep sounding like an absolute nut in every attempt to impress members of this forum with your nonsensical gibberish.
Keep us posted when you're determined to upgrade from your age-long idiocy.
Then, and only then, will I accord you the privilege of an arguement.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by dklex(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2015
supersonic:
With these,only God knows how and what is going to happen in the next three months in Nigeria. Things are not really in order, Allah come to our rescue.

I think we don enter one chance, called Nigeria mini Bus, how do we alight at the bus-stop of our choice is the big question on my mind now. God please help us now.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by clubone0502: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
ok. So your superior will be standing and you will be playing with phones.....go and learn about military. They dont do things on impulse. They follow instructions like zombie. Chances are....this one prepared well for that recording. He was following instructions from somebody to record such. His phone dare not ring while attending such a meeting with his boss so his phone must have been switched off.

bro..I wanna understand ur position. ...you have left the message and you are attacking the messenger.

Whatever the motives of the soldier...I really don't care...if he was paid...I don't care...

I care about is the what was said in the recording.

If u are saying the soldier just have just followed orders in the face of evil...then I don't know what to tell...I pray when ur life depends on it..hope u find a soldier with a heart.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Adefaze(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2015
This is why it'll be difficult for us to move forward.. Nigerians never take things serious, I pity for this indomie generation

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by bayplus: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2015
An average intelligent reader can deduce a "Packaged write up".

This revelation does not appear so.

The writer mentioned names, of individuals, time, dates, locations and even phone numbers.

We all know the heavy involvement of hooded military and other security agencies days before and during the Ekiti and Osun states gubernatorial elections.

This revelation wouldn't be a total suprise going by the recent involvement of DSS and Military in Politics.

The DSS raids of APC office in Lagos under the pretext that they are planning to hack into INEC database when INEC itself has categorically stated that their database is not online and therefore not possible to hack.

For those willing to be objective, GEJ may not be fully involved perhaps, but the rogues he has appointed in nearly all positions of authority are ready to destroy Nigeria, if need be, to ensure that the status quo remains.

The current cheif of Army staff is an Ijaw man appointed by GEJ over and above about 15 senior officers from other parts of the country. The current director general of DSS and marly Ogar were more interested in going after " perceived enemy" of GEJ than to gather serious intelligence about enemy of nigeria.

All government institutions and parastatals are in a race to impress and do the biddings of the party in power even if such biddings are inimical to the nigeria's existence.

There are so many people who really don't mean well for GEJ but they prefer GEJ cleulessness leadership that has allowed them to hold sway in corrupt practices than imagine what life will be like for them under Buhari's leadership.

It is up to us to decide the future of this country but I am convinced that we trully deserve better than this . Nigerians have no business queuing at embassies for visas if we trully have bood leaders who can manage this country.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2015
clubone0502:

bro..I wanna understand ur position. ...you have left the message and you are attacking the messenger.

Whatever the motives of the soldier...I really don't care...if he was paid...I don't care...

I care about is the what was said in the recording.

If u are saying the soldier just have just followed orders in the face of evil...then I don't know what to tell...I pray when ur life depends on it..hope u find a soldier with a heart.
i cant find anything surprising in the message. Politician plotting to outsmart the opponent. Whats new? I only find it amusing that a soldier got paid as a traitor. It could have been boko haram my dear. If my life depends on it, may God never allow me encounter such a traitor for protection. Pls tell me what is evil there. They didnt tell them to arrest voters. They didnt tell them to prevent people from voting. They told them to arrest opponents who they perceived were rigging. They may be wrong but how does that translate to rigging. Dont allow sahara reporters think for you....think for yourself
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by vicadex07(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
freedom of speech makes guys like you get drunk in f00lishness! their job is 'security ' and not 'politics '! imbeh.

But why is it hard for you to comprehend that Jonathan has been using them for politics since the time of Boko haram.

Or how do you explain the recently leaked audio tape about the rigging of the ekiti gubernatorial elections.

It is now confirmed that you are al clueless and daft as that lieing black monkey called jonah
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by EdCure: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2015
cashkid:

i wanted to respond but wen i saw "PROPSPONED" i lost my zeal...... can now see calling u mugu is a compliment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Those TANkid iidiots are 'entertainingly' absurd. grin

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by queensmith: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Fayose, who was behind the murder of a youth during a Councillorship by-election This doesn't surprise me at all.

Does anyone know where I can find the audio?
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:
repositioning INEC?
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Change2015(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2015
shiffi:
[color=#770077][/color]
Fayose and his bootlickers think
anyone will believe them? Even a deaf
man that could identify Fayose on that
audio file. Here is man that calls
himself a Christian, a man that was rolling on the ground in the church.
May the anger of God visit you Fayose
if that was your voice and if not as you
claim may that favor if God visit you.
You better retrace your steps and
apologize to NIGERIANS.

Most of the idiots denying the authenticity of the recording have not even bothered to listen to it. Inside of three minutes I had identified Koro and Fayose. The details in the recording are beyond faking and the style of the meeting, with all the pressure on the army is just scandalous. And all this as Koro maintains in the recording is approved by the oga at the top, Jonathan. Our hood 'christian' president. I hope Oyedepo is now proud of him, as well as Oritsejafor. The story will not end here.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by ruggedtimi(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmm...sers matter, in United States dey wnt take such leaked info lightly...They will seriously investigate the matter and ask for the president to resign. Hmmm Goodluck hngng out with the wrng persons. What nxt ?
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by mkoabiola: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2015
Story 4 d gods
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by bayplus: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2015
ruggedtimi:
Hmm...sers matter, in United States dey wnt take such leaked info lightly...They will seriously investigate the matter and ask for the president to resign. Hmmm Goodluck hngng out with the wrng persons. What nxt ?

What next?

Otueke trip of course!!
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Change2015(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
i cant find anything surprising in the message. Politician plotting to outsmart the opponent. Whats new? I only find it amusing that a soldier got paid as a traitor. It could have been boko haram my dear. If my life depends on it, may God never allow me encounter such a traitor for protection. Pls tell me what is evil there. They didnt tell them to arrest voters. They didnt tell them to prevent people from voting. They told them to arrest opponents who they perceived were rigging. They may be wrong but how does that translate to rigging. Dont allow sahara reporters think for you....think for yourself

You still have a lot of thinking to do. Did you actually listen to the whole recording? If you cannot process the implications for our democracy and the separation of powers, as well as the constitutional rights of every Nigerian to free movement and association, the right to liberty, then you still have a long way to go.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by clubone0502: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:

you are really funny...They asked the military to arrest opponents "perceived" of rigging. ..stoping them from mobilising their members....but in the same room they were talking about collating INEC materials. ..making sure only their supporters move about freely.

I can tell for free that u are not thinking at all...your stance is morally bankrupt.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by MDMA: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2015
oduastates:

An expatriate to a foreign journalist

"Nigeria is not a country, Nigeria is an opportunity to steal"

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2015
Change2015:

You still have a lot of thinking to do. Did you actually listen to the whole recording? If you cannot process the implications for our democracy and the separation of powers, as well as the constitutional rights of every Nigerian to free movement and association, the right to liberty, then you still have a long way to go.

#change
#GMB
#APC
. Your constitutional right to free movement stops the moment you are considered a breech of peace. By the way, how did that preventing their supporters from votiing
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC
. Your constitutional right to free movement stops the moment you are considered a breech of peace. By the way, how did that prevent their supporters from voting
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2015
clubone0502:

you are really funny...They asked the military to arrest opponents "perceived" of rigging. ..stoping them from mobilising their members....but in the same room they were talking about collating INEC materials. ..making sure only their supporters move about freely.
You

I can tell for free that u are not thinking at all...your stance is morally bankrupt.
oga use your brain. They dont mobilise supporters on the day of election. Campaign stops 24hrs b4 election. They only rig on election day
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by deji68: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Just questioning your tale by moonlight...must u people destroy Nigerian army because of ur candidate ?...yeah iam GEJ fan, it is democracy that is my right, if u are paid to support Pa Buhari lucky u, i dont get a dime undecided undecided undecided

WisdomFlakes:

I know you get paid to support support GEJ online but have a conscience and fear God, if only this once in your life. With this revelation, it is clear that Jonathan doesn't mean well for this country.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Faraidi(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2015
soroptimist:

SOURCE:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/176384-nigerian-army-captain-leaked-ekiti-election-rigging-tape-speaks.html
Nonsense and fake news.No Millitary service man can say this nonsense.This just that useless party APC strategy od deceiving Nigerians.The millitary must be deployed in the polling units and every nook and cranny durning this coming election.Bleep APC and their fruitless propanganda.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by ehis05(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:

Ur case is worst dan dat of doubting thomas....even if d election was rigged koro koro in ur presence...ur type go soon say dem no rig am
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Faraidi(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2015
EdCure:
A true patriot.

I stand up to salute you, sir!
God bless & take you to the height of your profession.

There is light at the end of the tunnel afterall.
shut up your smelling mouth,this is the useless APC arrengment to fool and deceive some gullible Nigerians.But we can't be fool.Why diden't your Oluwole party want millitary deployed during the election?because they want to rig,but it won't work.BASTARDS
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Faraidi(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2015
masterpower:
APC AND THEIR DESPERATION FOR POWER.
don't mind them they think we are mumu like their Agbero supporters.FOOLISH PEOPLE
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Faraidi(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
alaoeri:
They will soon call the captain APC member, I expect more events like this to unfold before the elections, my fellow country people we just have 8 more days to CHANGE our situation, vote wisely, VOTE APC.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by clubone0502: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
oga use your brain. They dont mobilise supporters on the day of election. Campaign stops 24hrs b4 election. They only rig on election day

bros...if u where mobilised and 24hrs to election..its like a nazi takeover..with gestapo arrest of the people that mobilised u....A..will come out to vote ..B .stay indoors for fear of arrest. .

the military that was supposed to prevent all parties from rigging. .is help one party...

Why are you reasoning in such a manner..

a hero...a whistle blower. .a paitiort. ...u brandished as a traitor. ..

im not replying you anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62