Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (47027 Views)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Men without honor. May someone never fight beside someone like the captain, I wont be surprise if he is from the west.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by MEILYN(m): 5:40am On Feb 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the bastard that composed this gist should be hung upside down and shot in the yarnsh with a rusted bullet.

when did military start getting involved in politics?
a whole captain for that matter. is he not afraid of martial law?
infact!!op...wacka!

signed
Hoodwing
You are worse than an illiterate. Must you comment? When did the military become partisan? They became partisan under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by MEILYN(m): 5:42am On Feb 07, 2015
woodcook:
Men without honor. May someone never fight beside someone like the captain, I wont be surprise if he is from the west.
sad..... I pity for our country. Look at what this so called youth is spewing from his brain.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by dre11(m): 5:44am On Feb 07, 2015
masterpower:
APC AND THEIR DESPERATION FOR POWER.

Where is APC in the report

For every lie that PDP forced on us....that the international media and debunk have to be from the APC

Am sure its APC that infected GEJ with clueless
It's APC that paid for the propaganda that was shown on NTA and AIT
Its APC that bribed Encomium
Its APC that turned Ruben Abbati to bastard

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Akon419(m): 5:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Where was the so called soldier when they were looking for witness during election tribunal ? What prevented them from going to court with their so called saharalies tape
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 07, 2015
EdCure:
A true patriot.

I stand up to salute you, sir!
God bless & take you to the height of your profession.

There is light at the end of the tunnel afterall.
Bros there is no career for him any more, he just ruined it. He is a snake, I can tell you no sane officer will have him fight beside his men. You know what bound boys in uniform, honor knowing that no matter what you got his back and him got yours. With a "rat" like this you cant be sure of anything while "hunting". Dont get me wrong I am not in support of election rigging neither will I not waste time in "skinning" a rat bro.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by jaybee3(m): 5:49am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:
I am fully convinced that the ekiti election wasn't rigged. They may be an ulterior motive of the military to rig the election but it didn't came to bear.You can ask INEC to bring the ballot papers for them to be counted again or you can even conduct the election ten more times and fayose would still have won. Now answer this question, if indeed the PDP had rigged the ekiti election, how come they were unable to repeat the same feat in osun in which the Apc won. FYI, it is very difficult to rig election in Nigeria nowadays, thanks to president Jonathan for his electoral reforms and for repositioning INEC
Did you personally cast all the votes at every LG?

There is evidence to show that the election was compromised and you are here ranting that Fayose's winning margin represents the true will of the electorates
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by oyeludef(m): 5:50am On Feb 07, 2015
atlwireles:
You people should stop destroying the armed forces. Keep your pathetic politics to yourselves. angry angry angry angry angry

Your Oluwole party should keep their lies and forgery to your families and not taint other Nigerians with it.
y

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 07, 2015
MEILYN:
sad..... I pity for our country. Look at what this so called youth is spewing from his brain.
Mind you am not a youth, if only you have been in uniform you will understand what honor means. Even the US with their democracy am sure you know what happened to all the guys that ran their mouth post 9/11 war.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by HighBK: 5:51am On Feb 07, 2015
***post deleted***

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=gabriel212 post=30500123]for who care to know
fayose will not find it easy n will be removed from office as soon as GMB get to office.[/quote
Why don't you wait till your illiterate General gets to power in your dreams before issuing threats. You think this is a military regime where the president can just order a Governor's removal.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by dodoniyi: 5:52am On Feb 07, 2015
AMEN

doctokwus:
God!Did they say u are still on the throne? embarassed embarassed
I have no choice than to bliv in you great God because you did it for us when Abacha, the 'maximum dictator' ruled us.U heard the cries of millions and worked your miracle.
God,we children of the light are down on our knees again to prove,as you have always done,that light and darkness don't mix.
All we asked of them is that they allow us choose the one we want,that wud carry your sword of battle,in an electoral process.But God,they don't even want us to perform this civic duty till it suits them to put the kind evil plans they concocted in Ekiti and Osun state in place.
Evil men rule us and want to continue ruling us till they finally destroy us,having succeeded in compromising all the great institutions we had,from the military to the judiciary to houses of worship.
The battle is now yours to fight not just for us God,but along us as we continue exposing them for the evil they are.
PDP and this regime in particular led by GEJ has rubbished,divided and destroyed this country.But with u on our side,we know he won't stay beyond may 29 because the voice of the people(who av overwhelming said they want him out) is the voice of you God.
Thank you for answering our prayers,in Jesus name we have prayed,amen!!
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by alakaloko(m): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Why are they just releasing this after Election petitions had been concluded..
I was in one of the APC’s strongholds during the said election and PDP won in all the polling units without any fraud. People collected APC money and voted PDP in all the units. Which shows even if this conversations ever took place, it did not affect the outcome of the poll in anyway.
Ekiti people had tasted both APC and PDP and we can tell which one survives on propaganda and deceit.

Ask an average Ekiti man on the street today he will tell you the difference between anti-people Fayemi and pro-people Fayose.

God bless Ayodele Fayose
God bless EKiti State
God bless Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by jaybee3(m): 5:54am On Feb 07, 2015
vandutchboy:

The audio actually indicted both APC and PDP,in the audio Fayose made some startling allegation against Fayemi and Tinubu. He said Fayemi was sharing money in Goverment House on the eve of elections and that is why he ordered General to block all access and mount roadblocks to Goverment house, he also said he wa using a Colonel in the Army Tinubu had used in the past to help him with the election. This audio is a KO for both PDP and APC.
Well it isn't a KO for fayemi since the allegation was made by an unreliable witness. Heck how did he even witness that they were sharing money at the government house?

#Think
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2015
masterpower:

I really want to shoot people like u right in the knee
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by nzeadachie: 6:04am On Feb 07, 2015
APC AND PROPAGANDA, ONLY MUGU CAN BELIEVE THOSE CRAP
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by austinvsb1(m): 6:06am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:
I am fully convinced that the ekiti election wasn't rigged. They may be an ulterior motive of the military to rig the election but it didn't came to bear.You can ask INEC to bring the ballot papers for them to be counted again or you can even conduct the election ten more times and fayose would still have won. Now answer this question, if indeed the PDP had rigged the ekiti election, how come they were unable to repeat the same feat in osun in which the Apc won. FYI, it is very difficult to rig election in Nigeria nowadays, thanks to president Jonathan for his electoral reforms and for repositioning INEC

Are you a robot. Do you have comprehension problems or its reasoning problems that you have?? After a confession such as this one and the the recording, you can still spit such disgust! Pathetic!! Osun was difficult because the captain had already informed BAT of the pdp's use of military for arrest and assault of apc members. Just as dumb as your commander in stup*i*dity huh??

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by spenca: 6:06am On Feb 07, 2015
What a nation, what a government , what an army , this is very much implicating , please a word is enough for the wise , PDP is a plague to Nigeria's development
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by cashkid: 6:07am On Feb 07, 2015
atlwireles:
You people should stop destroying the armed forces. Keep your pathetic politics to yourselves. angry angry angry angry angry

Your Oluwole party should keep their lies and forgery to your families and not taint other Nigerians with it.

I pity this country wenever i hear people like u speak undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by cashkid: 6:08am On Feb 07, 2015
nzeadachie:

U are more than Mugu seriously

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by spenca: 6:09am On Feb 07, 2015
nzeadachie:

The truth they say is a hard line , difficult to take in. You are a Nigerian before any other affiliation , is this what you want in your country ?

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by kingthreat(m): 6:12am On Feb 07, 2015
atlwireles:

Sorry but you are an advanced lunatic. And may the lunacy which you're standing for that is ruining this country, RUIN YOU.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by austinvsb1(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2015
vandutchboy:

The audio actually indicted both APC and PDP,in the audio Fayose made some startling allegation against Fayemi and Tinubu. He said Fayemi was sharing money in Goverment House on the eve of elections and that is why he ordered General to block all access and mount roadblocks to Goverment house, he also said he wa using a Colonel in the Army Tinubu had used in the past to help him with the election. This audio is a KO for both PDP and APC.

This could be a lie for all i care. Fayemi was not heard discussing with a colonel was he? No one has a recording that money was shared in the government house is there? that accusation by fayose on the tape is as baseless as anything. it wouldn't hold the slightest weight in court.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by sova(m): 6:17am On Feb 07, 2015
What a country
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Adeyinka123: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:
Pls before you comment next time on the subject matter,kindly take time and listen to the recorded conversation. Thanks

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by manck2: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2015
[size=28pt]It is fake tape[/size]
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by linsa01(m): 6:20am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:

Don't mind these people jare. I was physically present in Ekiti during the election and I can categorically say the election was NOT rigged. Yes the FG used the military to intimidate the APC chieftains by arresting them and making their plans to mobilise votes by sharing money to the electorates not to work out. And may I say that if not for the presence of the military the APC must have rubbished the election through ballot box snatching and burning of INEC offices.

APC can even worse when it comes to using military to intimidate their opposition if they have the opportunity.

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by sammhi(m): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2015
stop all these trash.only those with deluded brains will believe this tales by moonlight. if the election were rigged, then go to court.
so APC is a saint and they don't rig elections. abeg park
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by arusoncd(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2015
Its a lie, It was a personal thing, not PDP nor presidency. Sabotage just face your warrant. that's how you illiterate Soldiers sabotage Nigerian Army to Boko Haram.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by tscent(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Y coming out now with dis, y not since. Bad belle people. angry sad cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by halimat38(f): 6:33am On Feb 07, 2015
masterpower:

YOU NEED TO SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by arusoncd(m): 6:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Its a lie, It was a personal thing, not PDP nor presidency. Sabotage just face your warrant. that's how you illiterate Soldiers sabotage Nigerian Army to Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57