Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,295 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Know Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Woman (593 Views)

How To Know Your Man Loves You / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Woman by valkaka(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Women and their mood swings are very much known to the world.

Men usually quote saying that no one can understand the brains of a woman.

But it’s high time that you accept the fact that women will always have those inevitable mood swings and no, PMSing is not the sole reason behind it.

You need to agree to the fact that women are complex and rather than hyping it, it will be really good if we make them feel better about themselves. Mood swings of women are genuine and the reason behind it can be, they being more sensitive towards the nature.

Here I don’t mean that men are insensitive but in many cases women do lead.
Re: Know Your Woman by major466(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
valkaka:
Women and their mood swings are very much known to the world.

Men usually quote saying that no one can understand the brains of a woman.

But it’s high time that you accept the fact that women will always have those inevitable mood swings and no, PMSing is not the sole reason behind it.

You need to agree to the fact that women are complex and rather than hyping it, it will be really good if we make them feel better about themselves. Mood swings of women are genuine and the reason behind it can be, they being more sensitive towards the nature.

Here I don’t mean that men are insensitive but in many cases women do lead.
Exactly.
Re: Know Your Woman by diamondpaul(m): 1:36am On Feb 07, 2015
If what u wrote is synonymous with all woman state of nature then...# I wouldn't wana knw my woman.
Re: Know Your Woman by fuckerholic(m): 5:42am On Feb 07, 2015
Just known mine this night
Re: Know Your Woman by xpac01(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Give them money just money and the swings will be gone.

(1) (Reply)

For Lovers only! Personalize this Valentine eMesage to your true love today / Romance Section Gradually Turning To Joke Section.. / Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.