Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation (587 Views)

Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online / Bae For A Day Now Available In Lagos And Nation Wide (pic) / In What Ways Is PROSTITUTION A Threat To A Nation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation by shumuel(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Today marks March 28, a day set aside for the 2015 Elections

Please be wise Romancelanders and Vote not Fight

We Nigerians Not APCs or PDPs
let us all remember that after all the elections we would be back as simply Nigerians, please do not give these divisions a chance, we are all brothers and sisters inrespective of ethnicity we still and would forever remain NIGERIANS

May the Best Man Wins

Vote wisely
Vote Right

Vote Not Fight

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians

Re: Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
I doubt if you know the difference between romance and politics!!!
Re: Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
You fools should keep your political nonsense out of here.
Re: Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation by shumuel(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2015
D1ck:
I doubt if you know the difference between romance and politics!!!

and i doubt if you read the message at all, do you mean no one here would Vote today ?
Re: Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation by shumuel(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
You fools should keep your political nonsense out of here.

Dont make a fool of yourself, Romance section no be anybody papa house o, if you don't like it just ignore and walk away, its not a most you comment.

I thought you were smarter than this sad
Re: Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2015
shumuel:

Dont make a fool of yourself, Romance section no be anybody papa house o, if you don't like it just ignore and walk away, its not a most you comment.

I thought you were smarter than this sad
You're an _idiot.

Why were sections compartmentalized if you could post any topic any where? You claim to be smart but you weren't smart enough to know where to post, cretin?
Re: Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation by shumuel(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:

Why were sections compartmentalized if you could post any topic any where? You claim to be smart but you weren't smart enough to know where to post, cretin?

So you are the smart one ? Smh

Its Election day and whats going on today means a great deal for all Nigerians, its marks the decision for the future of the Country for the next four year, so be it Health, Technology, even sexuality sections, The message has to be passed acrossed.

And who is claiming einstien
Re: Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
shumuel:

So you are the smart one ? Smh

Its Election day and whats going on today means a great deal for all Nigerians, its marks the decision for the future of the Country for the next four year, so be it Health, Technology, even sexuality sections, The message has to be passed acrossed.

Am who is claiming einstien
Post topics in the right section and stop being such a fool. This _stupid topic of yours is like an unwanted plant growing in an unwanted place.
Re: Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Bla, bla, bla.... You never heed to instructions! Who are you to tell me what to do, and whereas your thread is in the wrong section; if not I wouldn't criticise you. What is romantic in this your topic....
Re: Elections 2015: Vote Not Fight Nigeria Nation by shumuel(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
D1ck:
Bla, bla, bla.... You never heed to instructions! Who are you to tell me what to do, and whereas your thread is in the wrong section; if not I wouldn't criticise you. What is romantic in this your topic....

kk, got ya.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies.......... / What Position Will You Play In This Game - Guys Only / 8 Simple Tips To Boost Your Self Confidence As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.