Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti (32986 Views)

Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by tiwaz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Governor Fayose seen taking a ride with some Okadamen as he celebrated and headed to Ekiti state House of Assembly this morning for the House inauguration

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/photos-fayose-celebrates-his-victory.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by missbehave247(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose on point "loving this"

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Ohammadike: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Oga fayose giving APC haters heart attack since the days of bread and butter

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose D man whose political wisdom, surpasses dat of awolowo cum tinubu cum obasanjo

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by ionsman: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
I hate to say this. ...Fayose is the man of the people. ....
Ekiti people love him.....I love this. .. cheesy

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by kingofdemons: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
man of the people

Gej my hero fayose my role model - temitemi1

fayose the future of PDP grin

the jagaban of yoruba land

the nightmare of Tinubu the bastard grin

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by M0GIDI: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
I posted same pictures and APC loving MODS removed it.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by midolian(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice 1..

I think I luv this smiley

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by olabukola: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
That ADC don suffer so teee okadaman come carry him.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
Nice 1..grin grin
I think I luv this smiley
Can u say dis abt osun state?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Although the APC failed to prove its allegation that the election was fraught with unparalleled irregularities... the bitter truth remain swept under the carpet!
apc should follow the example set by gej and concede defeat to avoid anything that could cause civil disturbance and anarchy in Ekiti State through destructive opposition!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by stebell(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
The more APC hate dis man, the more he is loved by his people.
Fayose causing APC nightmares since time of John The Baptist.

Fayose my Role Model
GEJ my Hero.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by koligs: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
The governor with 9 lives...

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Zico5(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thank God the road is clear for him. He shouldn't allow celebration to overshadow the sense of responsibility in him. He should stop all these jamboree and concentrate on the task ahead. May God help him to fulfill his promise and deliver on them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by MKSON(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
That okada man feeling like BOSS cool

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Where's the free RICE
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Motolank: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Really... he's suppose to be a governor and a leader? ?

What's all these... what if PMB decides to visit him later?

Educated illiterate

Only in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by adepiero: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ekiti state - where thuggery rules ignorance in the land of the educated undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by chiefololade: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
...there is a governor

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
I'm not a pdp fan...

But i just like this guy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by tolexy007(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
fayose Our Role model....Click like if u belive dat Fayose is our future president....

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by StepTwo: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose.....the Man of the People, By the people and for the people.

13 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by ifihearam: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
How many governors can take okada in Nigeria?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Like say dis man never visit Amputee section for orthopaedic.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by dapyd1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
The man sure knows how to play to the sentiments of the people. Nigerians are very sentimental and people like this make us gullible ( same with GEJ's shoes in 2011).
I'm more interested in his policies and the conviction/acquittal of the allegations against him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by sunnedee: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
adepiero:
Ekiti state - where thuggery rules ignorance in the land of the educated undecided

For your mind Abi?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Moheat(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Always the people's choice

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by ajebuter(f): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
This Fayose eh!

He is either looking for trouble or trouble is looking for him

In the end he wins on both sides.

Ebora ekiti

I like him though

22 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Pheals(f): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Where is temitemi... Please come and comment because am only waiting for your comment ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
According to Fayose :

31 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Quadrescent: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Describe this man in one word
hit like if you're here to read comments

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo / 939,268 Votes Were Rejected In Presidential Election / Boko Haram Children Isolated In IDP Camp In Borno - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.