Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement (839 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by tobechi74: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Are you?
Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by thaoriginator: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ is a retarded fucktarrd!

Nigerians, let's March match after FeBuhari for Change

#ChangeNoMatterTheDate

1 Like

Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Inec said it's a false information.

Meanwhile no val 4 this year abeg.

Let's vote out madness and embrace change.
Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by demelza: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:
GEJ is a retarded fucktarrd!

Nigerians, let's March match after FeBuhari for Change

#ChangeNoMatterTheDate
Carry on jare!
Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by Dotwillis1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wat has elctn postpnmnt gt to do wit c*nt?
Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by armadeo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
valentine has no meaning. just another herd mentality project to mess with human beings. critically analysis shows there is no point to valentines day. If you love someone you should show him or her that love 24/7 365 not plan love for a week show love for a day then be a dik or biach for the rest of the year.

1 Like

Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by armadeo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
valentine has no meaning. just another herd mentality project to mess with human beings. critically analysis shows there is no point to valentines day. If you love someone you should show him or her that love 24/7 365 not plan love for a week show love for a day then be a dik or biach for the rest of the year.

meanwhile awaiting threads next week with the following titles

She took my val gift and broke up with me
she took my val gift and gave her other boyfriend
I didn't know he was married now i am pregnant for him
I just realized i was in the friend zone
he stole my virginity with a val rose
husband beats wife over val misunderstanding
etc.
Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by yemicoal(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hope say you dey make money?
Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
No. It just fvcks up the whole Jamb thing. Tch

*sigh*
Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2015
MzNelly:
No. It just fvcks up the whole Jamb thing. Tch

*sigh*
how?
Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Chinweblinkz:

how?

Jamb will be earlier. embarassed
Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2015
armadeo:

meanwhile awaiting threads next week with the following titles

She took my val gift and broke up with me
she took my val gift and gave her other boyfriend
I didn't know he was married now i am pregnant for him
I just realized i was in the friend zone
he stole my virginity with a val rose
husband beats wife over val misunderstanding

etc.

grin grin *dies*
Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by Tallestt(f): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2015
tobechi74:
Are you?
Am not happy at all. The tension in kano is high so they should have done it once and for all
Re: Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2015
MzNelly:

Jamb will be earlier. embarassed
true

(1) (Reply)

If Mary Could Date A Carpenter,pls What Is Wrong With Nowadays Girls? / Romance/love Whatsapp / The Secret Of Sex Cues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.