Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift (31099 Views)

2019 Election: Senate Backs INEC On Election Timetable / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by BabaO2: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Those parties have already adopted Jonathan/Pdp before now, It is common sense that they will push for Pdp interest. They are all criminals fronting for Jonathan's view of postponement to enable them successfully conclude ekiti-like rigging.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by lolaxavier(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
They want to postpone the elections but no shaking we shall ‪#‎March4Buhari‬.

Please don't let your morale wane.
‪#‎change‬
‪#‎sai‬ Buhari
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by tuborme: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
You guys want to conduct election when INEC is yet to print my village PVC.

If you try it, I will sue INEC.

remember I am a stakeholder
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Horizona001(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
hmm....everything in Nigeria is becoming a joke
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Lincoln275(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Only God can save us from these people , see as dem dey use different formations to just make sure dem win, na by force ? We say we no want u again
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by creamylicious(f): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
The only song that comes to mind right is 'no mata their schemes BuhariWin....korede bello's remix
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by searay(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Who is this situation room abeg?
Day 3 trying to get my PVC but unsuccessful.
Total amount spent on transportation = N700x3
Distance covered 61 Km.
Time= About 3.45 hours to and fro each time
Speed 50km per hour.

I must vote or INEC go hear am..

GEJ remember me oooo in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Yarduni: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
dayosaurus:
a friend's wedding is on the 28th oh nd we don print IV oo

any need ro tell us? even in election time people will still get married
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by P007: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
The same Africa mentality, I expect nothing different from GEJ. When Obj was perceived to be planning 3rd term, the whole nation cried but look at this mess we have found ourselves again.

A leader not willing to relinquish power even when his people don't want him.

Mama Africa your children are crying for change. You are been ripped apart, rape by our leader. I pray every selfish desire won't manifest as we prepare for this election.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by fboycaestro(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lmao....Naija Ninja, i doff my hat ooo

So Book Haram they didn't defeat since 2011 they want to defeat in 6 weeks?

If it's on the basis of number of PVC's collected in 2011 only 57% of the total registered voted and election wasn't postponed compared to now that we have 75% of registered...did they even give exceptions that some are dead, some have traveled out and some are now disabled

Nigerians have planned around these days, so many people have shifted their programme like weddings,burials n so to April...now this tension is still gonna be with us till then

Day light robbery,now it's obvious that PDP are scared but you know what God's will is going to prevail.

1 Like

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Omino: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
It is far better to have a violence free elections.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by dayosaurus(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bibol:

Unfortunately, the wedding will have to be shifted if INEC postpones the elections. So many plans will change

millions of naira would be lost if that happens. we hope they dont
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by ahmedzak46: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
All those parties that support the postponement of the election are subsidiary of PDP. It is there agreed discussion to truncate our DEMOCRACY. Don't be deceived by wat they say, there are pure enemy of our development. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Kockane(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gynacologist:
ask ur moda

Why u so angry? U can't make heaven this way o...
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Babare(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
AreaFada2:

You have to pity Rivers State. As Amaechi dey burn their money.

Lol... My brother I dey pity am amd Fashola... Him never pay many LASG retired civil servants.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bro na tru u talk joor.

How can they see the two party out and they r still spendin there money on an election they r sure they won't win. The day I listened to them on Radio Nigeria, I was disappointed. It was like a Local govt chairman candidate speakin.

dubylhover:
abeg wait oo,all dese na political party for dx country?? grin grin,make dem shift go 1 side first,let pipo that matter contest...presently dr are only 3 parties,APC,PDPand the rest...
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by dayosaurus(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yarduni:

any need ro tell us? even in election time people will still get married

you're smarter than this. try thinking before commenting
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lols. Una party no dey favour me. The only thing that favours me is my Nairabet. They just got me paid.

Can APC OR PDP me 138k for predicting 15matches?

Oh no they can't. For ma fellow hustlers them if u need tips on how to predict and win visit the link on my signature. No waste time. Follow us jolly
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by ifeanyi83(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Needless to say...I'm indeed disappointed by this development. I need the military to let us know how they intend to contain book haram in six weeks, how INEC will complete distribution of PVCs in the same six weeks...it's indeed disappointing..God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Let them do whatever they want.

For me two tins can happen on feb14. Its either I vote or I go out go do val.

I will only vote for the man who will sign MOU wit me on eradicatin mosquitoes, cos the "mobile bloodbank" no dey allow me sleep every nite, evn under mosquito net.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by notoriousbabe: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
dayosaurus:
a friend's wedding is on the 28th oh nd we don print IV oo
abeg where is d venue make I come chop jorof rice
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by dubylhover(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
efobiugochukwu:
Bro na tru u talk joor.

How can they see the two party out and they r still spendin there money on an election they r sure they won't win. The day I listened to them on Radio Nigeria, I was disappointed. It was like a Local govt chairman candidate speakin.

lol...omo you get bad mouth oo,local govt chairman grin
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by tinacrl01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
OOH! I NO WON CARRY THIS GIRL COMOT NA, I GO OFF MY PHONE
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by dayosaurus(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
notoriousbabe:
abeg where is d venue make I come chop jorof rice

ELECTION dey dat day na abi u never hear
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by uwaismail(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Inec continue with the elections and proof ur credibility as umbias umpire
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by joseph1832(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nonsense of the highest order! Imagine the military saying they can't protect the lives of Nigerians? Oh! Like they've been doing since 2011 right?.

Truly any sensible individual will see through the wiles of the PDP. It is a blatant shame on this administration that the Nigerian Military has been highly politicized!.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by MAYOWAAK: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kasala don burst

1 Like

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by makzeze: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
uchesino:
march 2 failure hahahhaha
JOIN THE MARCH TO SUCCESS.
SAI BABA, SAI BUHARI. Your Master GEJ is afraid of going back to Otuoke
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by dahmie2013: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Well, I think with d look of things, its wise 4 Jega 2 postpone it cos, PDP can stimulate violence after d feb 14 electn&start blaming jega 4 not listening 2 d "security chief's" advice. Let's just play d fool nw, if after dis dey ask 4 anoda one, it will be clear dat PDP is just being a coward afterall.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
dubylhover:

lol...omo you get bad mouth oo,local govt chairman grin
not like that o

But if u see wetin them dey talk there yhu will be sure, they have no agenda. I no blame them all for that meeting. Na cos AC dey dia and lunch. Imagine if na just water and under ceiling fan them dey since 10am they started the meeting. Walahi by 10:30am they all would have jumped out with 1 decision.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by danielmichael(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ is unda probation and I like as the buhari is intensifying his desperation for the seat of presidency cos is makin GEJ realise his mistake which he will eventually correct them come 2015-2019..
Thanks buhari
But all the way,
GEJ till all buharis cows in katsina start dancing
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by gp6liveth(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Babare:
It was a "majority wins the vote decision"...

But why must PDP support the postponement of the election. They must have an interior motive.

APC is the most grieved about this decision. Now they need to BORROW more money for campaign.... Just saying....

They already look BROKE. grin grin

I love this postponement. Inec has disappointed us for not being able to produce my PVC since 2011.

But u r right oh, APC in one month time will totally be broke while PDP will do the needful with the fund raised billions. APC is a learner.

Oya my soldiers start the bombardment of buhari boys in sambisa and its environs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Soldiers & LGA Administrator In Borno, Injure Soldiers / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers / Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.