Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals (10546 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Pr0ton: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Better run grin
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 16, 2015
SemuhleB:
Lol the haters have arrived. Anyways its a Sunday. Not in mood for quarrels. Op I agree with what volvo said. I can never be with someone I don't trust 100%.

I think there is a bigger problem then just what he said to you. Maybe you should consider calling it quits. That way you will have peace of mind. My 2 cents.
When are you going to visit Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Chidonc(m): 2:20am On Feb 16, 2015
ANDYBLAZE IS DAT U

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by pretydiva(f): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2015
I think your boy friend was just trying to pull your legs. Guess he's looking for an avenue to introduce you to his people, that may be the reason why he wants you to visit nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by SemuhleB(f): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
all4naija:

When are you going to visit Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
When are you going to invite me grin grin
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
SemuhleB:
When are you going to invite me grin grin
I would love to! You quite know I am not living in Nigeria. The truth is that you wouldn't like to visit Nigeria because you are afraid of the people. You are scared of cannibalism based on stereotype and that is holding you back from visiting. I know you would love the locals for their friendliness and swag. grin cheesy wink cool

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by JiggamanGh: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
all4naija:

I would love to! You quite know I am not living in Nigeria. The truth is that you wouldn't like to visit Nigeria because you are afraid of the people. You are scared of cannibalism based on stereotype and that is holding you back from visiting. I know you would love the locals for their friendliness and swag. grin cheesy wink cool

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

Would that stop you from being a product of greencard
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Would that stop you from being a product of greencard
PTUI! angry lipsrsealed
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Babygal4eva(f): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Batman123:
@Coco my advice will be to ditch that man and get a Gh guy so that you have peace of mind. You will always be wondering and it's always better to be safe then sorry.

Another thing as you can see by nneka and opios and their irk. <b>Majority of Nigerians hate Ghanaians</b> so don't be surprised at some of the nasty comments you will get.

Now just imagine you going to a country that hates your ppls guts. What will happen to you there?

A word is enough for the wise.

@bolded Since when did Nigerians hate Ghanians? first time I'm hearing that one tho

@OP it could be a joke but if you don't feel comfortable with it tell him, I doubt if he was actuall going to use you for ritual(very unlikely) he would tell u in advance. But I agree about the election thing maybe wait after maybe in the summer to visit, things might get ugly.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by johnjon: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
You sure look fresh enough for rituals grin Joking.
I'm sure he is just messing with you.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by TDstarr: 1:20am On Feb 21, 2015
cocostrawberry:
I am quite disturbed at the moment. Something my boyfriend said has been playing on my mind over and over

So my boyfriend of 6 months has been trying to get me to Nigeria for sometime now. So one day I asked him why is he so in a rush to take me to Nigeria. ... His reply was he wants to use me for rituals

Now at first I took it as a joke that he was teasing me however he never said he was and perhaps he was actually saying the truth.

Am I being paranoid?? Or do I actually have reason to be concerned. Why say something like that in first place?

Is this Nigerian humor that I perhaps am not getting?

Am very confused. I wanted a Nigerian perspective on this that's why I am asking here
do you know if he wants you to meet his parents?? you are just being paranoid, if he wanted to use u for rituals will he tell you?? if i love a girl i would want her to follow me to nigeria to see my roots, pls dont let him get the hint that you are suspicious you might change his mind about yourself
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by TDstarr: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2015
SemuhleB:
When it comes to Witchcraft etc one can never take enough precaution.

There was a South African lady who went to Nigeria and never came back. Rumours were that she was eaten. Anyways best thing would be to talk to your boyfriend about it. Maybe he does not know about the effect it had on you. Also don't go to Nigeria just incase
you have a low mentality, how many of my friends have died in south africa, were the police is very corrupt, we are all humans not canibals
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by TDstarr: 1:26am On Feb 21, 2015
iamord:
its childish of him to use such a line! and should not be taken serious. you don't need to come . unless it's something urgent .
actually that is a very matured answer, imagine the girl i love asking me suspiciously i want to take her to my country, she looks like a suspicious person.....dat question is enough to piss me off
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Batman123:
@Coco my advice will be to ditch that man and get a Gh guy so that you have peace of mind. You will always be wondering and it's always better to be safe then sorry.

Another thing as you can see by nneka and opios and their irk. Majority of Nigerians hate Ghanaians so don't be surprised at some of the nasty comments you will get.

Now just imagine you going to a country that hates your ppls guts. What will happen to you there?

A word is enough for the wise.
Who made you spokesperson for majority of Nigerians?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2015
cocostrawberry:
I am quite disturbed at the moment. Something my boyfriend said has been playing on my mind over and over

So my boyfriend of 6 months has been trying to get me to Nigeria for sometime now. So one day I asked him why is he so in a rush to take me to Nigeria. ... His reply was he wants to use me for rituals

Now at first I took it as a joke that he was teasing me however he never said he was and perhaps he was actually saying the truth.

Am I being paranoid?? Or do I actually have reason to be concerned. Why say something like that in first place?

Am very confused. I wanted a Nigerian perspective on this that's why I am asking here
U dont get your boyfriend's sense of humor yet. Its the kind of thing i and some of my friends could say. If he said it while u and him were with his friends, it would be to crack them up but if he said it while u were alone it means:
'Thats a stupid question'
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2015
prettydiva89:

no b babe,na guy
Anuohia!
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by iamord(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
TDstarr:
actually that is a very matured answer, imagine the girl i love asking me suspiciously i want to take her to my country, she looks like a suspicious person.....dat question is enough to piss me off
I tell u. its a very expensive play. and I won't take it lightly
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
TDstarr:
do you know if he wants you to meet his parents?? you are just being paranoid, if he wanted to use u for rituals will he tell you?? if i love a girl i would want her to follow me to nigeria to see my roots, pls dont let him get the hint that you are suspicious you might change his mind about yourself
we are not meeting each others parents yet. It's too soon and we will only bring parents into the equation if it gets to that stage(marriage). I guess I am being paranoid like you say, sometimes I think too much
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Ucheoman: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
May be his lookin for an excuse to breakup the relationship.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by gab264(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
cocostrawberry:

I don't think he is actualy dat serious because, a retualist dont even need your presence in other to perform there retual sacrifice. what they need is just to invoke the victim spirit, expecially when you are related to him or her in anyway...just buckle up and u have to be wise.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Batman123: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
^^ Are you a ritualist?

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2015
Please tell me u broke up with that ritualist.

Good lawd u r beautiful,ur lips is like magnet,im attracted to em plus uve got perfect sets of teeth unlike mine which is like bugs bunny.i want u girl
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2015
youmour:
Please tell me u broke up with that ritualist.

Good lawd u r beautiful,ur lips is like magnet,im attracted to em plus uve got perfect sets of teeth unlike mine which is like bugs bunny.i want u girl
lol. Am really flattered but am still with my bf and am not leaving him.

I actually spoke to him about it and he could not stop laughing. He said am too paranoid that even if he was a ritualist, of all people around why would he use me embarassed embarassed
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2015
cocostrawberry:
lol. Am really flattered but am still with my bf and am not leaving him.

I actually spoke to him about it and he could not stop laughing. He said am too paranoid that even if he was a ritualist, of all people around why would he use me embarassed embarassed

Dammit,can we be close buddies at least.

Mind if i send you a PM?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2015
youmour:

Dammit,can we be close buddies at least.

Mind if i send you a PM?
I don't believe a man and a women can just be 'close buddies'. We can be close buddies on here but I leave Nairaland on Nairaland. This is how ish starts and I firmly believe in prevention rather than cure if you get what I mean wink
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2015
cocostrawberry:
I don't believe a man and a women can just be 'close buddies'. We can be close buddies on here but I leave Nairaland on Nairaland. This is how ish starts and I firmly believe in prevention rather than cure if you get what I mean wink

Uhm i dont know what u mean oh,except u dont trust "yasef" dont worry i wouldnt take it there,i totally respect the fact you are already in a relationship,who knows maybe we could go on a double date someday when i get hitched...make i no lie sha, Tema girls dey bi keke
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2015
youmour:

Uhm i dont know what u mean oh,except u dont trust "yasef" dont worry i wouldnt take it there,i totally respect the fact you are already in a relationship,who knows maybe we could go on a double date someday when i get hitched...make i no lie sha, Tema girls dey bi keke
lol its not that. Thanks though you so sweet smiley
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2015
cocostrawberry:
lol its not that. Thanks though you so sweet smiley

Cocostrawberry,my two favorite addiction
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by uzhi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
@ coco, if d guy really want go use u, he wont bring it to ur notice. Although fetish people dnt write on their fore-head, but more than 70% of Nigerian guys are love bird not ritualist.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
youmour:

Cocostrawberry,my two favorite addiction
tongue grin
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
cocostrawberry:
tongue grin

Hope my brother is treating you good,if he isnt call on me to set him straight, its Ghanaian girls hunting season,i need to wife one sef
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
youmour:

Hope my brother is treating you good,if he isnt call on me to set him straight, its Ghanaian girls hunting season,i need to wife one sef
Lol yes he is but if he ever messes up at least I know who to call tongue. Good luck with the hunting, am sure it will not be hard to find a Gh wife smiley. Where in Ghana are you based?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation / How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.