Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live (41812 Views)

President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Ifeanyi Uba On Channelstv (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by appini: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
To restore sufficient normalcy in the northeast before the elections. Jega
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by acidtalk: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
house37:
June 12th being replayed.I can't wait to see the magic the security agencies will perform between now and march

The government is the sponsor of book haram so they will call their boys to order.

4 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by tempest69: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ is already a failure, am dumping PDP for APC. This is the height of incompetence, the first of its kind. Now I believe he is clueless, APC.............................

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by phlemzy: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ has made history, I must say. I see thousands of passionate Nigerians waiting to hear the final copy conclusion. No matter when the poll is shifted to, No matter how much more files they dig out via propaganda, no matter how many more prophets,popes,Archbishop,Imam,Ifa priests Mr Jona kneels before,it will not change the mind of Nigerians.
#NigeriansAreWiserNow

5 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by notoriousbabe: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Shazee74:
Once again nigeria makes a mockery of itself b4 d international coMmunity as a very unserious country
no thanx to baba peace
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by SomebodyLovesMe: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
IT AS BE PROSPONED

It has been postponed.

Pay attention in English class!

8 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Gamechanger: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
The struggle continues
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by doctokwus: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega sorry your head has been used.
Nigerians,the next move will be a constitutional amendment that wud see elections being shifted beyond may 29.
As long as buhari continues gaining the momentum he has, GEJ will continue having no genuine, voluntary intention to hold elections.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Bimffo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Anytime I see ads abt what GEJ has done in four years, I wonder if I reside in another country.. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Questions Time by the media men
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Ramcie(f): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
#MarchforBuhari Nothing spoil

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by blaise26abj(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
I am really disappointed in this country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by LIMUEL(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is most sad
INEC has been planning for these elections for years so why shift it on flimsy excuses

3 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by adook1: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
who get gun there,make we start gbege,na uniform o
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Deem: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Election postponed!!! Naija we hail thee
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by muh4lyf(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
I think JEGA doesn't have a choice cos if he goes ahead with the election,it is those that said their would be trouble that would go and cause the trouble,and JEGA would be responsible.... I don't blame him...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
No matter what they do. A change is on the way. Sai Buhari! . ............. WHAT IBB TOLD GEJ WHEN THE LATTER VISITED
THE FORMER. "The President came here to ask for
my support. I had only 15minutes prior notice
before his arrival. When he came, I took him to my
bedroom and had a chat with him. When he left
his people said I have endorsed him. What am I
supposed to do, deny it? No. For me, that is not a
problem because I am a leader and what I say or
don't say will give mileage to any party. When he
came here I told him that he made two political
mistakes: first was to lose Rotimi, the Governor of
Rivers State. When the crisis was going on,
Governor Rotimi was here to pay me a visit. I
confronted him and he spoke to me very honestly.
Despite the problems, he was not ready to leave
the PDP then. Gen. Obasanjo, myself and a few
others intervened in the matter as leaders of the
party but the president did not foresee the current
situation and didn't take our advice seriously.
Rotimi is one young man I like so much for his
honesty. He is very bold and alway committed to
his conviction. I told president Jonathan that the
second mistake he made was to call Obasanjo a
motor pact taut. What an insult. That was wrong
and the beginning of his problems. How many
times had he seen Obasanjo insult Gowon. I told
him that supporting him would mean to endorse
the insult on Gen Obasanjo. I won't. I advised him
to go make peace with Governor Rotimi and Gen.
Obasnjo. I told him it is almost getting late. I said
to him, you must visit Obasanjo to apologize to
him. I don't think that the outcome was favourable
because it was already late. A lot of persons have
been calling me to raise concern that the President
would use the Military to rig the election and I say
to them that it is not likely. There is esprit d'coup.
Most of the soldiers you see today are boys to our
boys. President Jonathan has no option than to
allow the election hold and to declare the winner. I
advised him on this. Several other persons, both
local and international, have also advised him on
the consequences of using soldiers to influence the
election. I am sure, he won't." ......let everyone read Why IBB
endorsed GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by GoldCircle: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
What baffles me in all of this is how the foreign media got wind of this and have been reporting it since as early as 11am without our local media knowing nothing about it. AFP & SkyNews broke it first.

1 Like

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
This will even make buhari popular more than before,some people that are yet to make up their mind can now see how desperate our president is

11 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Forwetinnah: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
APC apprentice. ..Inec must reproduced all the burnt and seized Pvcs of pdp voters or else..... When a hunter decides to shoot without aiming, the bird decides to fly without perching. Una go learn

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by ideylaff: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega is a big lt down. Omashe oooo

They same National Security Adviser that could not prevent Chibok disaster is now saying they need 6 weeks to secure 30 local governments

Nigeria is not ready for change . What a big pity

3 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nothing breaking .......We know the rest of the story.

Doom Looms.

Death to PDP.

Sai Buhari!!!
Questions centres on Jega calls to resign for meeting with Arewa and some individual to bring bias to the system
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Opeyemi5(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
now official. postponed
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by tylesh(f): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Is 6weeks enuf guarantee for security?
Jega!

3 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by tolexy007(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
if dey like let dem postpone it to Dec I will still vote for Gej.....

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by steppin: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Finally, it has been postponed.
PDP is truly the lionel Messi of Nigerian Politics!

3 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by villager59: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Election postponed. March 28, April 11.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by meforyou1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
amosamali:
So wats d final conclusion?

Light no dey for ma area

https://www.nairaland.com/2135892/inec-chairman-addressing-press-now
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by simdam500(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mission finally accomplished undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
INEC main reason for postponement was based on SECURITY challenge
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Change is when Apc members on February 14th Change Girlfriends as Inec postpones Elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's 'strange' Pose - Photo / Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" / Lanre Razak Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.