Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” (29970 Views)

Missing Budget: APC Reacts To Call For Buhari's Impeachment / NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga / 2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by saint047(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2015
nwaanambra1:

WHAT MUST BE - MUST BE. . . cool cool

THEY CAN ONLY DELAY IT - BUT CANT DENY IT!

THE CHANGE WE ALL DESIRE HAS COME HOME TO ROOST!

#MARCH4BUHARI! cool cool
This ASSOCIATION of PAINED CHARLATANS(APC) Supporters never Cry finish since last night?? Jeez.... Weeping and Wailing must be y'all Hobby

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by ayindejimmy(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2015
amsad19:
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ.
opportunity to get cheap likes and shares Abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by saint047(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2015
afolag:

seriously if u watch d conference and listen carefully u will see that on the part of INEC everything is okay, but thier hands was tied with the electoral act constitution jega mentioned and to better understand what was wrong all we need is a week. the so call security heads that wrote the letter will av no choice than to strt acting in accordance wit wat dey mentioned in the letter. which is to fight d BH and restore an atmosphere where election culd take place in the affected areas. if d north av been cooperative ever since the so call campaign it wuldnt av added fuel to this, burning campaign cars further strengthing d need for protection of lives and properties. over 600,000 youth will be involve in this not to talk of d staff of inec and d society at large. so the postponement is a gud justification on my part but d security must start acting to show that they were not influenced. no matter wat the case may be the next president as been destined right from the day he was born. I jst pray he and his entourage ar dose that will bring the positive change we really need.
opinion from a 2 yrs unemployed grad.
This ASSOCIATION of PAINED CHARLATANS(APC) Supporters never Cry finish since last night?? Jeez.... Weeping and Wailing must be y'all Hobby

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by canalily(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2015
APC = After Praying Consistently they still shift this election? undecided demons in the landangry
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by appini: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2015
It's so surprising that majority of the people agitating against the postponement of the elections are literate's.
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by thewarrior72: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2015
caterpillar:

And u love Gej because of what? I hate to see people commenting about certain ethnic/religion hating or loving a certain person, people like that are goats... The so called yorubas love what they see and failure is not part of it... Enough of ethic and religious sentiments, Nigeria need a better leader and we'll march to see that happen. By the way, the so called yorubas never supported Obasanjo, that is even their own... Yorubas might just hate traitors.
Hypocrites, keep deceiving & been deceived, you did not support Ape-obasanjo wasted 8 years, but did not shout change or take to the street then? Who are you deceiving? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by kate3: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2015
It is well known fact that empty barrels makes the loudest noise. Toothless dogs barking all time. Everybody who mean well for this country knows that it is not safe to rush into election without proper scurity. The people incharge told us that they can not grant security. All the other parties felt the same but APC who has no good intentions was insisting on having the electlon. They are in a hurry to snatch power. They have planned to cause confusion if they fail as usual. A band of political prostitutes with no good plan for Nigeria. They wanted to do it the garage way. Threatening nigerians if the election is prospone. Empty threats of cowards. The election has been prosponed, come out and fulfil your stupid threats, Baboons. This is how it will be when PDP will carry their victory again. Nothing cocroch fit do to Fowl in this world. Nigeria is bigger than them and their inordinated ambitions. Aso-rock is not for political prostitutes. Yeye dey smell!!!!
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by kolomax(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by jorlons(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2015
Koroaso:
When did we become a nation under military rule ??
Our democracy we all fought for is being abused by the military........under the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria it is illegal for the army to "dictate" any conditions for elections without going through the three arms of government!!!!!!

This is a coup in disguise....
The president is acting like a fool....going around kneeling on the floor.....while book haram is wiping out the whole country and now the military boys are breaching the constitution.

This is not going to end well.
The senate should call an emergency session and set things straight......... We can not all be crazy because GEJ is clueless !!!!

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]

I said it quite a number of times in my comments that we are under a lootocratic dicktator (GEJ). Little wonders why things are the way they are.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by igeolink: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2015
#MARCHFORWARD #MARCH4GOODLUCK #MARCH4TRANSFORMATION
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Boss13: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2015
I don't think jonathan is the problem. It is his aides, ministers, special advisers and kitchen cabinet members that are the problem. They are scared of losing their jobs. Unfortunately, the buck stops on the president's table. History may never forgive jonathan

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by datribune: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Why do yorubas hate gej so much? Almost all the yorubas I know hate gej and when you ask them why, some will say he marginalized the yorubas, some will say he is corrupt! While Some are just buying into the gej-hate bandwagon just for d sake of it. No tangible reason!

U need to keep things in perspective. d Igbo support GEJ because they can not rise above bigotry. Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion voted massively 4 GEJ but he squandered their goodwill on d alter of ineptitude & corruption.
Realizing this, entreaties were made to all political parties to join hands in a grand alliance to form a major opposition to d PDP & save nigeria frm d evil grip of corruption. Unfortunately there was a problem - while other tribes will in d national interest withdraw their support frm even theirs if cited for corruption, wrongdoing or incompetence, ndigbo will rather support even barefaced crimininalty as far as it is perpetrated by an igbo or as in dis case an Azikiwe whom they see as theirs. dis is shortsighted.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by wasolad01: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2015
quid:

Mediocrity and corruption, upheld by people like Buhari . . . not good for Nigeria
it's interesting you mentioned corruption wich is the trademark of Gej government. Please go and readd more about allegations against his government. Mediocrity is one of the symptoms of gej because nigerian map as of today is different from what he met.we need somebody that will crush boko haram before it spreads more than this. Think of the victims please and imagine what will hapoen when they get here. Nigeria is more important to me more rhan bygari or jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by mustymatic(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2015
They de craze

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by mattkelly: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Why the abusive words bro? I just asked a question based on what Ive noticed among my Yoruba colleagues. Stop using abusive words, it is not nice

Okay bro..Am sorry..I got unnecessarily angry..Such wont happen again..God bless you
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by nijanigga: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
They should go to court and if they don't like the courts, they should protest on the streets like Amaechi said. I trust the soldiers.
which soldiers, the ones running from boko harams ? Nigerian military is a disgrace, see how chad are dealing with boko haram -handiwork of your master gej.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by hammed007(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Why do yorubas hate gej so much? Almost all the yorubas I know hate gej and when you ask them why, some will say he marginalized the yorubas, some will say he is corrupt! While Some are just buying into the gej-hate bandwagon just for d sake of it. No tangible reason!

Way did u mean no tangible reason
wat of d marginalization is DAT not enough reason
mtcheew
As 4 now we have VP so DAT says it al

Baba buhari oyoyo
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by jibga(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
March4buhari to villa
imoleay0:

Now that there's no more FEBUHARI, what else is the new...

MARCH-UARI?
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by muhamm3d: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2015
afolag:

look I know it been quite over 5 yrs now and they know the election will hold. 6 weeks will soon end, and dis will gve chance for more distribution of PVC adding more to d 66.65% ardly in voters hand, lt sitbak relax, 6 wik go remain tomao
so will they now eradicate boko haram in 6weeks? What they couldnt do in 5years....lmao. So if they cant secure those states in 6weeks what happens? Postpone again?

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by tmanuelle(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

You have said nothing in your post.

You can't genralize issues like this based on your singular opinion which is propagated by your level of reasoning.

But that aside, you mentioned three things which in your own thinking believes is 'their' reasons for not buying into Jonathan anymore as against the massive support he had from the Yoruba land four years ago.

I want you to be sincere to your self by answering these three questions, not to me, not to this great forum but to your self.

(1) Have the Yorubas not been marginalized?

(2) Is the Jonathan GOVERNMENT not corrupt with him being at the helms of affair? Mind you, I didn't say Jonathan as person is corrupt, yes,
I can't categorically say that right now.

(3) Do you really think its a bad idea to shift your support and backing away from a dissappointment you once supported if you have enough reasons to? If NO, you can look into your third reason again.

I am not a Buharist, neither am I a Jonathanian

I am a Nigerian, a Patriot, then a Yoruba

Be a patriot, be a Nigerian.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by ifuckedJudith: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2015
jorlons:

so judith is your sister and you still went ahead to Bleep her. Atrocities keep happening in this country. Hmm na wa

Judith is not my sister but a concubine i use to fork every 2hrs
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by tonychristopher: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2015
datribune:

U need to keep things in perspective. d Igbo support GEJ because they can not rise above bigotry. Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion voted massively 4 GEJ but he squandered their goodwill on d alter of ineptitude & corruption.
Realizing this, entreaties were made to all political parties to join hands in a grand alliance to form a major opposition to d PDP & save nigeria frm d evil grip of corruption. Unfortunately there was a problem - while other tribes will in d national interest withdraw their support frm even theirs if cited for corruption, wrongdoing or incompetence, ndigbo will rather support even barefaced crimininalty as far as it is perpetrated by an igbo or as in dis case an Azikiwe whom they see as theirs. dis is shortsighted.

Jonathan isn't Igbo so why use bigotry. I think you lack the appropriate term

Its well but never join the bandwagon
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Uncletony(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2015
sincerenigerian:
They can only delay destining but they can't destroy it.

We have to remain calm in the face of provocation no matter how confrontational they come.

I know one thing that is sure, Jonathan is towing the path of Lawrence Gbagbo. Jonathan doesn't have the number in this election. One million Jonathan cannot stop the March to Change.

#MarchtoChange!!

No matter the weight of the destiny u carry, one close range shot will anihilate it completely. What am saying is dat..some of these quotes are subjective & contextual not just as u spill!
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by tonychristopher: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2015
tmanuelle:

You have said nothing in your post.

You can't genralize issues like this based on your singular opinion which is propagated by your level of reasoning.

But that aside, you mentioned three things which in your own thinking believes is 'their' reasons for not buying into Jonathan anymore as against the massive support he had from the Yoruba land four years ago.

I want you to be sincere to your self by answering these three questions, not to me, no to this great forum but to your self.

(1) Has the Yorubas not been marginalized?

(2) Is the Jonathan GOVERNMENT not corrupt with him being at the helms of affair? Mind you, I didn't say Jonathan as person is corrupt, yes,
I can't categorically say that right now.

(3) Do you really think its a bad idea to shift your support and backing away from a dissappointment you once supported if you have enough reasons to? If NO, you can look into your third reason again.

I am not a Buharist, neither am I a Jonathanian

I am a Nigerian, a Patriot, then a Yoruba

Be a patriot, be a Nigerian.

Thank you.

Yet your not buharist
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by anigbajumo(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2015
arinzeuba:
APC members is feeling that they are the only political party in nigeria. Postponed or no postponed PDP will still win,in GEJ we trust and stand. Our dynamic president carry GOOOOO and continue your good work for nigeria
keep on dreaming....otuoke straight may 2015
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Uncletony(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2015
Hope when u guyz lose, u will ask ur supporters to say calm!. Anyway election postponment is just one of th benefits of playing politics with national emergency. Bokoharam my yet be the defining actos in this election as 4 northern state is under jonathan control tru d military. Just watching from a close range
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by starlingbawa(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2015
sincerenigerian:
They can only delay destining but they can't destroy it.

We have to remain calm in the face of provocation no matter how confrontational they come.

I know one thing that is sure, Jonathan is towing the path of Lawrence Gbagbo. Jonathan doesn't have the number in this election. One million Jonathan cannot stop the March to Change.

#MarchtoChange!!

Do you have 'HARD EVIDENCE' to prove beyond measure that The president is 'TOWING THE PATH' of Lawrence Gbagbo as posited by you? And if you do, please share it with all of us just so we'd join 'BELIEVE' and join your so called bandwagon of "#MarchtoChange!!"
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by braine(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2015
meforyou1:
Talk is cheap. Hope you can personally go to yobe, borno or adamawa to conduct the election
well, we'll see the magic they'll perform in 6 weeks
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by starlingbawa(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2015
afolag:

seriously if u watch d conference and listen carefully u will see that on the part of INEC everything is okay, but thier hands was tied with the electoral act constitution jega mentioned and to better understand what was wrong all we need is a week. the so call security heads that wrote the letter will av no choice than to strt acting in accordance wit wat dey mentioned in the letter. which is to fight d BH and restore an atmosphere where election culd take place in the affected areas. if d north av been cooperative ever since the so call campaign it wuldnt av added fuel to this, burning campaign cars further strengthing d need for protection of lives and properties. over 600,000 youth will be involve in this not to talk of d staff of inec and d society at large. so the postponement is a gud justification on my part but d security must start acting to show that they were not influenced. no matter wat the case may be the next president as been destined right from the day he was born. I jst pray he and his entourage ar dose that will bring the positive change we really need.
opinion from a 2 yrs unemployed grad.

The most sensible and meaningful post!. thumbs up Bro!!!
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2015
imoleay0:

Now that there's no more FEBUHARI, what else is the new...

MARCH-UARI?
isn't dat 1 of d reason y it was shifted? d febuhari sound fited properly n it frightened d satanoids so all gej had 2 do was come up wit an excuse so as 2 buy himself more time 2 sniff out more scandals on gmb....mBUHarIch
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by umahi69: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2015
Hey hey hey!!! If it is annoying u guys PLS go huge transforMAL oooo .... It is for d betterment of Nigerians.
Re: APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” by toyoutoyou: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2015
Will APC be able to win the election,since Goodluck has now influenced the postponement of the election?The whole thg about the chance of APC winning this election is doubtful.Goodluck is trying to rig the election by all means.U will be surprised after the election result is announced to favour the thief once he has rigged it.All I pray is that his life will be frustrated by God's grace for forcing himself and Patience on the whole Nigerians.
afolag:

look I know it been quite over 5 yrs now and they know the election will hold. 6 weeks will soon end, and dis will gve chance for more distribution of PVC adding more to d 66.65% ardly in voters hand, lt sitbak relax, 6 wik go remain tomao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate / Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.