Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< (16106 Views)

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! / PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by dubylhover(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2015
im sure that tom/jacobs boat wud b such a good idea for liz nau.. grin
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2015
dubylhover:
im sure that tom/jacobs boat wud b such a good idea for liz nau.. grin
I'm still waiting for the make up sex, Liz is so in love.

Damn she is so beautiful, anyone noticed how her tits jumped up and down when she was moving around during the fbi briefing on Karakaut *my bad mind cheesy * (I bet she intentionally wore nothing beneath that shirt

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by dubylhover(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2015
ITbomb:

Damn she is so beautiful, anyone noticed how her tits jumped up and down when she was moving around during the fbi briefing on Karakaut *my bad mind cheesy *

hehehe...evil mind..im not surv dr wud b any time for pre-intimacy now that lizzy is on the run
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by kay1one2(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2015
I'm still in s2e16. But got download links for the complete season. Will soon catch up!
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by dubylhover(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2015
wow blacklist is just epic,i love the irony of liz pic put besides reddingtons pic in the fbi most wanted list smiley
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by jasmine01s: 4:45pm On May 16, 2015
WAtch and download THE BLACKLIST here for free http://movies.alayeblog.com/show/the-blacklist
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Forwetinnah: 9:57pm On May 16, 2015
Sad sad o have to wait season 3
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 17, 2015
Someone should paste/post a link where I can download the episodes from abeg
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Forwetinnah: 9:26pm On May 17, 2015
zeemahn:
Someone should paste/post a link where I can download the episodes from abeg

O2tvseries.com
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Forwetinnah: 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
ITbomb:

Damn she is so beautiful , anyone noticed how her tits jumped up and down when she was moving around during the fbi briefing on Karakaut *my bad mind cheesy * (I bet she intentionally wore nothing beneath that shirt

Really undecided
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

O2tvseries.com
Thanks bruh. It was helpful
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by nairakobo: 7:49pm On May 18, 2015
As an agent, i think Keen is done, she's joining her father(Red o'cos) to break (yea, just break cos no one can bring them down) d cabal from d outside of d FBI. I forsee Ressler, Harold, Navabi and Aram bcoming Red's grand recruitment to achieve d end-game.
A very salient question....what is the end game to all of these?

Roll his role and personality into one, can someone please describe Dembe?

Tom Tom, once debe is ever debe, sharp guy...a good treat from lizzy to say bon voyage.

A banquet to host fraternal order of police!! C'mon guys, its a fvcken world we live in. Dont think it's limited to them, its everywhere inluding obodo 9ja.

Season 3....cant wait to feast on it

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by flexshop(m): 2:13am On May 20, 2015
Please when would they start airing season 3? Fingers crossed
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2015
Are you guys seriously looking for season 3.
Red has been protecting Liz from remembering her sins and being like him, now that she has become like him, we can all go home au revior
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 25, 2015
ITbomb:
Are you guys seriously looking for season 3.
Red has been protecting Liz from remembering her sins and being like him, now that she has become like him, we can all go home au revior

Gbam!
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by gottoboy(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2015
Koice which episode did reddington beg Agent Keen whether he should stay or go.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Season 5 is so fast lane. The best ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Season 5 is so fast lane. The best ever

You can say that again. smiley
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
At least dis thread is back. Wonder what wud hv happened to keen if dembe didn't show.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
yes oooooooooooooooooo.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by solomonbrown64: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
The Director is still proving stubborn, but there are really sick and twisted people in this world....
Oh my Tom, I am beginning to like you, you pulled a James Bond today , although that cute guy had to die.. Pity....
Navabi, I can't seem to get enough of this woman, she is so god damn sexy, her curves, her height, sweet Jesus!!!
Lizzy didn't really do much in this episode and i wonder if she knows what Tom is doing for her.
Raymond urging the Director to exonerate Lizzy while at the same time, working it out another way... Crazy guy......

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tom is good. Goddamn
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2015
All in all, I thought episode 7 was pretty good. I loved all the background we got on Samar! It really was something we waited for for so long. About her brother, being alive still, being the terrorist the Scimitar said he'd be. Damn it.

And who the hell was that other guy she was kissing?? I'm so confused.

Oh man, lemme start about Ressler, I so love that he punched Tom! I loved that moment at Harold's! One of the best things of the episode, too!

Tom and Liz... Whatever. And she with her stupid family crap. Girl, get over it. It's just boring. In general, Liz is so annoying me! But who cares... I really should stop caring for her at all.

Red was pretty cool, although we didn't get a lot of him.

And Hitchin, what a surprise, she threw out the Director. Maybe she isn't as bad as we thought?

Aram... That poor guy. He was crying that Samar was okay and then she sleeps with Ressler. How did that happen??

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Can you watch your boyfriend die then few hours later you are fucking another dude.
I guess my speculated Lizzy's family thing going with Ressler is out of the window now

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Bratking(m): 5:23am On Nov 16, 2015
koice:
All in all, I thought episode 7 was pretty good. I loved all the background we got on Samar! It really was something we waited for for so long. About her brother, being alive still, being the terrorist the Scimitar said he'd be. Damn it.

And who the hell was that other guy she was kissing?? I'm so confused.

Oh man, lemme start about Ressler, I so love that he punched Tom! I loved that moment at Harold's! One of the best things of the episode, too!

Tom and Liz... Whatever. And she with her stupid family crap. Girl, get over it. It's just boring. In general, Liz is so annoying me! But who cares... I really should stop caring for her at all.

Red was pretty cool, although we didn't get a lot of him.

And Hitchin, what a surprise, she threw out the Director. Maybe she isn't as bad as we thought?

Aram... That poor guy. He was crying that Samar was okay and then she sleeps with Ressler. How did that happen??

Eh, the fight scene between Ressler and Tom was my least favorite part of the episode. Mainly because neither Tom nor Cooper actually told Ressler that they had captured Karakurt, which was the one thing that they were supposed to want to tell him in the first place, and the one thing that would have made Ressler stop and listen. And the only reason to have them not tell him was so that the fight could happen and Ressler could storm off. Which was stupid.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Bratking:

Eh, the fight scene between Ressler and Tom was my least favorite part of the episode. Mainly because neither Tom nor Cooper actually told Ressler that they had captured Karakurt, which was the one thing that they were supposed to want to tell him in the first place, and the one thing that would have made Ressler stop and listen. And the only reason to have them not tell him was so that the fight could happen and Ressler could storm off. Which was stupid.

Well, that's one way of looking at it. Or you can try to see things from Ressler's POV.

I can really understand how frustrated Ressler must have been. His opinion about Tom hasn't changed and he's always mentioning that he doesn't trust Tom. I don't either and it would be so awesome when in the end Ressler would be right.

Being betrayed by Cooper, that was one of the toughest things for Ressler. After everything that happened, Cooper betraying him was just the last straw. It must have felt to him that Cooper also chose Tom over him like Liz. No wonder he was so defeated at the end of the day.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
The Blacklist mid season finale will air tomorrow. Below is the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SV8mpmKFtk
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Tobakunn: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2015
James Spader is just an amazing actor. And his facial expressions, priceless.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Tobakunn:

He's arguably one of the best actors of his generation.

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Ymodulus: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
ITbomb:
Can you watch your boyfriend die then few hours later you are fucking another dude.
I guess my speculated Lizzy's family thing going with Ressler is out of the window now

Lol!! I get you. But that lady, she's hot !!!

Tobakunn:

i so much love the way he quotes poem, authors and great writers just to buttress his point. His knowledge of literature and intermix in respect to the situation on ground is splendid.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by viruz007(m): 2:10am On Nov 20, 2015
James Spader is a genius in acting...

And the quotes he throws around as Red, priceless

'You know the problem with drawing lines in the sand, they disappear with a breath of air'

'I died once in marakesh... Was out for 2 minutes. You don't want to know what I saw on the other side'

The Blacklist keeps getting high paced...

Samar Navabi... Crush for days... Lady!!!

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.