Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram (27657 Views)

Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by jorlons(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:
What if after the 6 weeks they are unable to crush bokoharam?

Why are you expressing doubt Aren't you confident in your GEJ and his army
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Roger. That ibnsultaan taking position
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:
What if after the 6 weeks they are unable to crush bokoharam?
ma'am. Katakata de
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by elantraceey(f): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2015
jorlons:

Why are you expressing doubt Aren't you confident in your GEJ and his army

Army that haven't been able to deliver in four years and you expect me to believe miracle will happen in six weeks?
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by appini: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2015
What I understood about the security reports was that there are ongoing operations in the northeast which will reduce the strength of the military during the elections.

They never said they want to crush Boko Haram within six weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by jorlons(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Bros sorry no be today yansh dey back. If the Nigerian Military can not destroy Boko Haram all this time, I fail to see how they'll do it in just six weeks! Everything done is just delaying tactics... When March 28 finally arrives, we'll prepare ourselves for another cock and bull story.

Spot On. What they don't know is that six week is very short. They keep underestimating the number of the BH sect and their readiness for war. Well it's countdown.

1 Like

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by bsolo1(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2015
I'm in this!
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by jorlons(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Army that haven't been able to deliver in four years and you expect me to believe miracle will happen in six weeks?

Are you asking me I'm asking you Based on your support for GEJ I feel you can better explain.
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by elantraceey(f): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2015
jorlons:

Are you asking me I'm asking you Based on your support for GEJ I feel you can better explain.

Let me correct something first , i'm neither in support of GEJ or GMB but if i'll have to choose between them i'll choose the former.
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by cust0mized13: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2015
I am here
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by saqo(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Watching as events unfold
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by san316(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2015
They said no government in the world has ever successfully ended insurgency. I guess GEJ wants to break the record. let us watch and see.

though I think the FG just used the security agency to blackmail inec and Nigerians. let's see how their plot plays out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2015
amanda2013:
Make i kuku register my presence sha. Jonathan has done his worst he should expect my own worst come march 28. Do me i do you. . . . .
yes oooo. SaiBuhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by jorlons(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Let me correct something first , i'm neither in support of GEJ or GMB but if i'll have to choose between them i'll choose the former.

Reallllyy I've seen some of your past comments in support of GEJ and I'm not pointing a gun at you to change that decision. Am I

Secondly, I'm glad you expressed doubts about the army achieving that feat in six weeks.

Lastly, while as a supporter of the amiable General I'm ready to accept a possibility of him not winning. Also I have listed a few monickers urs inclusive and bodies like CAN and others who endorsed GEJ the lootocrat. So that when the country falls apart tmao we at the other side will call on you all to bear responsibility.

And YES we are ready to do same if GMB wins. The question now is are you confident that GEJ's administration will #bringbackourgirls, #ReturntheIDPs, #RestorePowersupply and a list of others

Thomas never agreed that Christ was risen until he saw him physically. I'm of the opinion that until you lots see another four years of failure from GEJ you will not take a pause to think through your decisions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by remsonik(f): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2015
I believe Jonathan just want to cause trouble
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Sunymoore(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2015
Present sir!
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by usmanbabau(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2015
I dey too
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by bareal(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2015
I also like to follow this thread closely
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by BarryX(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Nice one
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by watchman111: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2015
yemaldo:
This is not possible, even an imbec1le will not believe this,what they couldn't do in 5 years
no Sir,if bokoharam can be stopped in six weeks,then it is evident that PDP are funding bokoharam and intend to use it as campaign strategy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Rilwayne001: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2015
following..
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by ceejay80s(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Story.....
Something wey u no do in six years of ruling, na him u wan do in 6 weeks
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by makzeze: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Booked...
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2015
PLEASE HOW CAN I MAKE MY NAIRALAND HOME PAGE TO STOP SHOWING JONATHAN PICTURES.........................NOT GOOD TO BE SEEING EVIL FELLOW EARLY IN THE MORNING @SEUN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2015
Counting down...
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Beesluv: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2015
They should also bring back our girls
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Bdemmy(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2015
You cannot convince me that you'll win the war in 6 weeks when you've failed to win it in 6 years
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Beesluv: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2015
JideJamez:
PLEASE HOW CAN I MAKE MY NAIRALAND HOME PAGE TO STOP SHOWING JONATHAN PICTURES.........................NOT GOOD TO BE SEEING EVIL FELLOW EARLY IN THE MORNING @SEUN

grin Smash the phone on the wall

6 Likes

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by tattesco(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2015
Am in
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Xbee007(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by rayval(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2015
It is time to take our chance" not give us our chance.....nobdy can give us exept we take it either by violence or what ever means...Nigeria has no youth. We re dead-nt rite, no power, no unity, nothing**we allow some old fools.. Some beasts of no nation, some thieves to gamble with not just our future but that of our children..and we stupidly come out with empty brains to campaign , argue, fight, and eventually vote for those two selfish people**where is the youth, where is the leader of tomorrow, where re you..you'v sold your value..and one silly thing we fail to realise is that..They fear us. They re scared..they knw d power is actually in our hands..but the Nigerian youth knws nothing abt d definition of freedom, d Nigerian youth knows nothing about democracy. We re afraid of Living..Oh God....Jesus wept-i'm doing same**It is time to create a future our parents never did..it is time to build a home, a country and a fatherland..I stand for a movement, I stand for the truth I stand against Buhari and Jonathan..I stand against pdp and Apc, I stand against christians and muslims, I stand against the north, south, east and west. I stand for one Nigeria, I stand for the youth and I stand for the truth, I stand for for change-you nd I....we need a total cleansweep..we need revolution..social revolution precisely..we have the power we shouldn't fail our children**#MOVEMENT OF THE PEOPLE# this is our home we need to recreate it..there is no weapon stronger than our voice, our unity, our zeal, our value, our right and our dream.....we can do this**they cn alws kill us but cn nva kill our dreams**It is better to die for something than live for nothing***We need change-we don't need buhari, we need change we don't need Jonathan...time to rewrite History**it is time to redeem d national pledge to Nigeria our country-If is see any bloody youth campaigning or telling me shits abt APC nd PDP, I will blow of his brains nd bury him with pride-nd I'd hope to gt a virgin for dat in heaven..Bleep any one of you who clamour for chnge via those old men..*nd I would see u born in hell wen my dream is born**movement of the people#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by kheart(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2015
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / JUST IN: 2019: Wike Threatens PDP, Presidential Aspirants Over Convention Venue / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.