Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram (27713 Views)

Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by danielmichael(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2015
They will never crush boko haram in de next 10 years..

Dem de craze
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Bdemmy(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2015
JideJamez:
PLEASE HOW CAN I MAKE MY NAIRALAND HOME PAGE TO STOP SHOWING JONATHAN PICTURES.........................NOT GOOD TO BE SEEING EVIL FELLOW EARLY IN THE MORNING @SEUN

It's really annoying. I encountered the same challenge too.
I had to scrape my phone screen with sandpaper then I covered it with blood of Jess and Buhari sticker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by haywire1: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by kagari: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Patiently waiting
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by allanphash7(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2015
M very interested on this one joor
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Sweetlemon(f): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2015
It's official.

I HATE JONATHAN!

He wants to use six weeks to do some damage control here and there to further decieve gullible Nigerians (who are unfortunately high in number) that he's working so that he can resume his destroy-Nigeria mission the moment he's re-elected? Ok.
Choi!
Chai!
Chei!

2 Likes

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by XketchDesigns(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2015
personally, I think they will succeed.
It's evident time and time again, the government know who this boko guys are, they are in our government. Wht will stop them from offering this guys in the government a juicy deal, neutralise the group for a while looking like they eliminate the group with the military and score cheap points and hopefully make them win.

I has thought buhari had a chance, but this just solidified his defeat. I know a lot of peeps don't want to hear it, but this guys have a plan for this 6 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Purehuman(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2015
Day 1: Nigerian Troops bomb sambisa forest to see only cows.

Buhari a suspect!

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by XketchDesigns(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by orobs93(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2015
Abeg na me dey here who b dis 1 nah..*beg shift small.
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by sammieblaize: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2015
Booked...
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2015
MySpace
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by babatundey5: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2015
JideJamez:
PLEASE HOW CAN I MAKE MY NAIRALAND HOME PAGE TO STOP SHOWING JONATHAN PICTURES.........................NOT GOOD TO BE SEEING EVIL FELLOW EARLY IN THE MORNING @SEUN

1 Like

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by argon500: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2015
We are waiting for another excuse by the government. Was it just yesterday they were able to know that boko haram are in the country? if they like, let them shift the election to next year, Jonah will still loose cos almost everybody has lost confidence in him

1 Like

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Squilii(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2015
Read somewhere African Union has agreed with Nigerian Neigbours to send 8700 soldiers to combat Boko Haram.
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by paulworld(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2015
The next thing you will hear is that bkh are gaining the upper hand in the war just to give mr President more reason to extend the election. Mr president God is watching you o

1 Like

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Horrlah(f): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2015
I wld be waiting
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Zuria(f): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2015
The CDS did sign an MOU with the Chadian Military...I think Boko Haram time is up. Also the MJTF has completely annihilated BH and the morale of Nigeria soldiers is in an all time high.

We all should pray for every soldier in the front as victory comes from God alone.

BH may want to seek relevance by doing pocket-bombings in states not in SoE, we all should remember to report any suspicious activities to Security Agencies.

We hope the defeat of BH, we all can smile to our various polling unit to cast our votes.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and all it citizens, God Bless every security agent #keepingthepeace
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Collynzo9: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2015
maclatunji:
The Presidential election that was hitherto scheduled for February 14, 2015. has been postponed to March 28, 2015 by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) based on the security report given by Nigeria's. security agencies under the coordination of the National Security Adviser (NSA) Sambo Dasuki.

The security chiefs have requested 6 weeks to crush Boko Haram and like Attahiru Jega told us last night, "we should hope for the best".

This thread is dedicated to reporting and monitoring progress being made in the war against Boko Haram or the lack of it as the case may be over the next 6 weeks.

I have not heard of any report yet in this regard on Day 1.
You should start the counting from February 14th, that is 6 weeks for you.
You guys have started your nonsense voodoo mathematics again.

4 Likes

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by adamskutty(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Let me book too.

My hatred for that fat pig has increased.
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by ikanason(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Am following ooo
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by manpeddy: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Oya lets go there. chilling with osomo n alligator pepper.
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by kelobestline(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote][/quote]the clause on this will be, if unable to crush boko haram by d end of these 6 weeks, GEJ should step down and forget abt d election.
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Eluwilussit(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:
What if after the 6 weeks they are unable to crush bokoharam?

They will postpone it again. Na the koko be that.
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Eluwilussit(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Was that stated? Is that how the election is going to be postponed continually?

Yes o. Until the court convicts Buhari of perjury and jail him. You guys have forgotten that Anineh is still in pdp. Politics is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by Springz(f): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Lets see how they intend to 'Crush' boko-haram in six weeks.
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by lilbabyak(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Space booking allowed. watching in 3D as this farce continues
Re: Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram by adamskutty(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2015
JideJamez:
seun u should do something about this. I am tired of seeing an evil man face on nl homepage, the fake smile alone is covered with evil.

Meeeeehn, if it's me i wont associate myself with evil no matter how juicy it is. So help me God from shekau's boss. Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / We Came To Possess Our Possession- Abuja Residents Cart Away Palliatives (Video) / Kano Indigenes Deserve More Federal Jobs Than Other States: Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.