Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (35623 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by wildikeman(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
xreal:
'Fight Lion'
His tribal marks were terrible.
let me guess u went to city college abi
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by pruddy1: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
we had this visual art teacher who alway ask u to re-do ur practicals and so we nickname him ''do it again''.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Timijo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Focus academy... Grad. since 2012
I tot as much.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by cycluse: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
We Nick Name this teacher hold the pillar because he often ask us to hold pillar be he gain us,
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Kagarko(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Way back
Mathematics teacher we called him TONTY(ie 20)

Chemistry teacher KANCHAKA

Biology teacher AGAMA AGAMA

But na only God go bless this guys they were really hard working.

I dove my hat for them in respect.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Got various nickname for our teachers back then

Biz studies teacher in jss3 -miss jagajaga she comes into class n start writing rubbish for her mind she dey teach us cash book

Mr faa bra
mr dodo
Mr craw craw etc
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mallam Ko,
Fado,
Siga,
Ambo,
jackie Chan,
Sogbe...
Last bullet
I rep BBHS...
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by alberto2k(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Timijo:
I tot as much.

But sir... Seems like you worked at Betty queen or something
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Lincoln275(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Baba aye , a geography teacher
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Lincoln275(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Cattle , agric teacher
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by chronique(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Parabulator: He was a youth corper who used to flog students for walking about and when He sights you,first thing He would ask is: why are you parabulating all over the place? Unfortunately for Him,He didn't know the right word was "perambulate". So we decided to call him parabulator.

Pkokorpkokor face: this man had massive boil-like pimples all over His face and it messed up His face. Pkokorpkokor in Delta language meant jaga-jaga or yama-yama in Yoruba.

Gbidon-Gbidon: I personally named my Yoruba teacher this name. She was fond of wearing one gold coloured shoe with shiny stuffs on it,making her look like cinderella. One day in class,I spoke to my class mate and told Him Her shoe looked like a magician's shoe. Folks around me started giggling. I decided to take the fun to a higher level,my asking her what magician meant in yoruba. As soon as she answered,the whole class erupted into laughter. She then knew I was up to something mischievious. From then,we called her gbidon-gbidon(magician in yoruba language).

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Kagarko(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
aslaaa:
My bible knowledge teacher. The man was so rough we called him JEKI (camel)

It's JAKI not JEKI
meaning
DONKEY and not CAMEL
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by 9jatatafo(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
My intergrated science teacher wore this trouser that the bottom of the leg is wider than uncle Jona bolar hat. We called him "Bottom 48" or Mr Stimulus because when he treated irritability - stimulus, he will beat everyone and when you shout, he will say that is stimulus. There is one other female teacher we called Old Mama Youngi because she was old and still bleaching.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by olusipimp(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ol boy,we had dis physics teacher whom we nicknamed wyclef cos d guy get bushy hair n walks like wyclef
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
One lady teacher was named 'Mrs pepeye' she ws so slim and had dis funny walkin steps
One of our VP ws named "Talakuta"
Anoda male teacher, very black in complexion ws named "Aboki"
One geography teacher, she can curse ehn! She made mee hate geography. If she iss talkin, saliva wil jx b drippin out lyk rain. We named her 'Rain of curse'

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Bowaley17(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
*English Teacher - Rosicky(she resemble him no be small)
*Maths Teacher - dy dx(differentia calculus)
*Yoruba Teacher - vampire...his teeth are dangerous...
*Geography Teacher - Eshin(he sabi run well well and also d school coach)/Geo-grattias
*principal - if i get u, "u are going finally"
*Economics - Are we developing?
I rep MSGS,Majidun,Ikorodu...2012 set...
IamBOWALEY

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Allisonrichy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ezemwo omo dis man head big and he behaves like a native doctor who has a shrine in his backyard
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by gentlem80(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol....the one that came to mind is Ms Pako....she just blinks her eyes uncontrollably.... Mehn those days at Ikolaba Grams in Ibadan.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Timijo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
alberto2k:

But sir... Seems like you worked at Betty queen or something
No, I am working in a British School.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by geeud(f): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
;DIntro tech teacher - walking ghost
Home economic teacher - zobo and rice
Economic teacher - Mr Understood,
Biology teacher - euglena or tentacles ;DIntro tech teacher - walking ghost
Home economic teacher - zobo and rice
Economic teacher - Mr Understood,
Biology teacher - euglena or tentacles
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by MhisIjay(f): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sch counsellor---African micheal jackson, cos she always used an entirely different shade of foundation nd powder for her face.
Govt teacher----ihu fanta okpaa coke cos she bleached her face nd forgot her knees nd knuckles. She was also knwn as copy nd paste cos, she copied every topic inside our comprehensive govt txtbk verbatim nd gave it to us as note grin
Maths mistress----buy ur mathset nd biro(she sold them by herself grin)
Form Mistress----Fried fish(she had a mini canteen inside her office grin)
English language teacher----Vocabulary jagajaga grin(I always had a headache after her class sad)

I will include others as d spirit leads grin
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by RAO1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
fayawo (crawler ) he go dey walk like person wey wan fall

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Anifowose338(f): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Otimothy are you frm egbe oba high sch?
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by luvluvluv: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mats teacher.... life is easy

History teacher..... akpokpokpo

Comerce teacher..... Mrs S.U

PHE teacher..... skull head
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by alberto2k(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Timijo:
No, I am working in a British School.

Wow! Great!

I checked your twitter profile and your pic looks like someone I know

Itz like u don't stay in k.west, anyway its my pleasure meeting u sir

N'L is my e-home... U can always contact me in here, Do have a lovely night sir.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by M4gunners: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
I one English Teacher like that. We call mrs koi koi because of her high heels Shoes . Whenever she coming to the Class we will notice it already before She is close to the door.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by hikmojj(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Aki and Pawpaw
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by olusipimp(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
My intro teacher: mr circle
Biology teacher: ibidunni onipanla
Maths : slim like mathemathecal set,her name na maths set
Econs teacher: mrs noob saibot
English teacher; kong lao cos of his head
Few I can remember
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Themandator: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
PY: PAYPAL YANSH.... Urhobo College
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by iphex(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Biology teacher - Romance (crazy)

Physics teacher - Edge (loves manipulating answers $ the ladies)

Geography teacher - Ladima ( sarcastic)
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by Desdola(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
my social studies teacher was called 'ape man'. He thought evolution then and guys named him that.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... by wildikeman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
There was one literature teacher called Mrs fight lion. Because of her tribal marks . I never knew that she warned everyone that she knew what we called her and she would use anyone that called her that as scape goat. That unfortunate day I said "see lion" she shouted "that boil" come here I ran and she started chasing me shouting catch him for me pls catch him. Trust snitches amongs student na...they caught me for her and see beating...God! Anyway I still have the mark of the beating I got from that bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates / Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) / Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.