Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (44988 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by adeniyi00(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2015
pls send it to me too donadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2015
olabodekikelomo@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by rufonye: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2015
kindly send to me. judeufoho@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by adetope22(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2015
pls to my mail also.. phctor001@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Realist2: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2015
michaelokaku@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2015
kindly send it to me through igwebuikeanthony88@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by sammie1120: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2015
Samuelayobami281@yahoo.com thank u.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
sammie1120:
Samuelayobami281@yahoo.com
thank u.

@Bhayomi, @adeniyi00, @Ayoolami1, @rufonye, @adetope22, @Realist2, @icedbeatz, and @sammie1120

Details have been sent to you

Remain blessed,
...PiousTrade
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Ileriahur(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
goodtmike@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by olajideportha(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
easypee:

Hello @olajideportha,

If you need the Q & As, why don’t you just ask for it?

After all, it’s free and you don’t have to pay a dime. Sometimes, people fail interviews not because they are not clever, but because they follow colleagues instead of following the instructions given by the employer.

If you get the material, you would be in a better place to judge if it's useful for you. There are 14 zipped pdf files in there - 7 interviews and 7 test questions. Over 1,000 people have received it and written to thank me. If it wasn't useful, I'm sure they would have said so.

Good luck in your approach.

oga no be fight na. I just asked,mind U I have gotten in contact with the guy and he has given me some samples.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
easypee:

@Bhayomi, @adeniyi00, @Ayoolami1, @rufonye, @adetope22, @Realist2, @icedbeatz, and @sammie1120

Details have been sent to you

Remain blessed,
...PiousTrade

i haven't gotten it
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
asimiafubara@gmail.com thanks brother..
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Abesodiq(m): 5:08am On May 01, 2015
Abesodiq@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by slimlighteewai: 7:39pm On May 01, 2015
Pls send to me.
Slimlight3001@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 3:44am On May 02, 2015
slimlighteewai:
Pls send to me.
Slimlight3001@gmail.com

@Ayoolami1, @Ileriahur, @fubaraH, @Abesodiq, and @slimlighteewai

The files have been sent to you.

Regards.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 3:56am On May 02, 2015
Ayoolami1:

i haven't gotten it

I have resent it to you (olabodekikelomo@yahoo.com). Always check your junk or spam folder. It could be there. If you still don't get it, then you have to provide another e-mail address.

Cheers.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by faruqusman: 4:39am On May 02, 2015
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by balateef(m): 4:55am On May 02, 2015
Pls send it to me too,thanks...'latuagoody@yahoo.com'
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 5:46am On May 03, 2015
balateef:
Pls send it to me too,thanks...'latuagoody@yahoo.com'

@balateef and @faruqusman I've sent it to you.

Grab any of the other oppotunities if interested.

Good luck.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by bylolo: 6:16am On May 03, 2015
hariyahaya@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Snicky247(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2015
Please kindly send to jimohsnicky@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 6:24am On May 04, 2015
Snicky247:
Please kindly send to jimohsnicky@yahoo.com

@Snicky247 and @bylolo the files have been sent to you.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by bylolo: 6:47am On May 04, 2015
easypee:

@Snicky247 and @bylolo the files have been sent to you.

Remain blessed.

, Tns Dude... Remain blessed
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by soulmate777: 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
. Solomonadeniji22@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by lorbah001(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2015
Tobitunjishow@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nafizzey(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2015
nafizzey5151@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 5:09am On May 05, 2015
easypee:

I have resent it to you (olabodekikelomo@yahoo.com). Always check your junk or spam folder. It could be there. If you still don't get it, then you have to provide another e-mail address.

Cheers.

soyeolabode@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by kelvsolo: 6:24am On May 05, 2015
Emai me please. kelvsolo@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by prinzayf(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2015
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Slickbishop(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2015
uncrownthegenius@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by akaahs(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2015
Akaahs2014@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Vivienne01(f): 7:39am On May 05, 2015
nnekanwaoha@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / IPNX Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.