Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (45062 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 8:25am On May 05, 2015
prinzayf:
omobabsuper@gmail.com
thanks

Hello, your e-mail bounced. Provide another e-mail or go reactivate your e-mail account.

Cheers.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 8:29am On May 05, 2015
Vivienne01:
nnekanwaoha@gmail.com
Thanks.

@soulmate777, @lorbah001, @Nafizzey, @Ayoolami1, @kelvsolo, @Slickbishop, @Vivienne01, and @Vivienne01

Check your e-mails. File has been sent to you.

Good luck.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by MicroBox: 8:45am On May 05, 2015
Abe hagma37@Gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by kingdave1: 8:28pm On May 05, 2015
Pls send daveabello2@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nafizzey(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2015
easypee:

@soulmate777, @lorbah001, @Nafizzey, @Ayoolami1, @kelvsolo, @Slickbishop, @Vivienne01, and @Vivienne01

Check your e-mails. File has been sent to you.

Good luck.

seen it,l but link not accessible can't download the files. any alternative? Thank you
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Shevyteey(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2015
sheriftoyinnurudeen@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 1:32am On May 06, 2015
Nafizzey:
seen it,l but link not accessible can't download the files. any alternative? Thank you

Don't use a mobile phone. Use a regular computer or laptop. You might have problem downloading with a mobile phone. Also, once the page loads, the download button is on the right. It's the arrow pointing downwards. Just click it and start the download. It's a zipped file containing 14 pdf file so you have to unzip too to get the files.

Try this and let me know. I'll resend again to you.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 1:39am On May 06, 2015
@Nafizzey, @MicroBox, @kingdave1, @Shevyteey

The files have been sent to you.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Coolis: 6:39am On May 06, 2015
Abeg send it to robertokewu@gmail.com I have interview this saturday. Ese gan
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 7:13am On May 06, 2015
Coolis:
Abeg send it to robertokewu@gmail.com I have interview this saturday. Ese gan

Hi,
I've sent it to you. I wish you good luck in your interview.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nafizzey(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2015
easypee:

Don't use a mobile phone. Use a regular computer or laptop. You might have problem downloading with a mobile phone. Also, once the page loads, the download button is on the right. It's the arrow pointing downwards. Just click it and start the download. It's a zipped file containing 14 pdf file so you have to unzip too to get the files.

Try this and let me know. I'll resend again to you.

Regards.
thank you for endeavour in making sure we get. but honestly I can't still download it . I'm on PC
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nafizzey(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2015
I plead if there's any who has downloaded and unzipped the files successfully should kindly send the PDF to my email

nafizzey5151@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by soulmate777: 6:56am On May 08, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
. Solomonadeniji22@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by blessingnnam(f): 12:59pm On May 08, 2015
Blessingnnam@rocketmail.com. Tnks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by S4SOLOMON4(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 8:32pm On May 08, 2015
S4SOLOMON4:
s4solomon4@yahoo.com

@soulmate777, @blessingnnam, @S4SOLOMON4

Details have been sent to your e-mail.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 12:01am On May 09, 2015
Fatokifemi48@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Folksyharry(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2015
karoharry@yahoo.com thanks for the good work
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by guvnorade: 12:11pm On May 09, 2015
ashiruadeleye@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 7:04pm On May 10, 2015
guvnorade:
ashiruadeleye@gmail.com

@FatokiFemi48, @Folksyharry, and @guvnorade

Details have been sent to you.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Folksyharry(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2015
easypee:

@FatokiFemi48, @Folksyharry, and @guvnorade

Remain blessed.

thanks a lot
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 7:10pm On May 10, 2015
Folksyharry:

thanks a lot

You are welcome.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by voiceoftruthNG: 7:31pm On May 10, 2015
erhigason@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by pavy(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ifewunmy(f): 11:49am On May 11, 2015
olar26@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 6:06pm On May 11, 2015
ifewunmy:
olar26@yahoo.com

@voiceoftruthNG, @pavy, and @ifewunmy

Good luck.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Prettiest2015(f): 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
odunolaolawuyi@yahoo.com

Thank u.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by khloedixie(f): 2:49pm On May 16, 2015
dixieblige@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by twaintoy(f): 3:42pm On May 16, 2015
twaintoy@rocketmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by successnwa(f): 10:09pm On May 16, 2015
rolandy22:
Rolandy22@gmail.com
pls send for me onyeodirimaureen@gmail.com thanks a million remain bless.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by MrNwosu: 10:23pm On May 16, 2015
Edunwosu@gmail.com.
thanks bro
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by emmdam(m): 12:37am On May 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.