Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? (3141 Views)

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
whizcartel:
she fell out of love with me and dumped. and we have not spoken since last year. surprisingly she just called me. wat should i do and wat does she wants?

That sounds shady..... What with V day right round the corner.

It is the call of the lonely. I would answer. BUT

I would engage her in light banter "cautiously" and "suspiciously".

I thought about contacting my last flame, not because of Valentines. I honestly want to hear from him.

But i thot to meself.....

Well, lets not smell of desperation.

I will strike up a convo with him sometime after this week.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oh Puhleaseee disappear with your fake story!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by justmag(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
People like this just annoy me! What makes you think
someone on here can anwser that for you? We were never in the relationship and for asking this question I can tell you may have been the reason for the break up angry
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by MrIncrediible(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Beamborla:
Smash your phone on the wall.
better still, If you are a Catholic, book mass and
Non-catholic, thanksgiving.
Muslim...errrm...No idea.

You are welcome
lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
justmag:
someone on here can anwser that for you? We were never in the relationship and for asking this question I can tell you may have been the reason for the break up angry
broda sorie o... it was jst a honest question i asked. besides i av been getting some positive answers even though some ar extremely hilarious cheesy
justmag:
broda sorie o... it was jst a honest question i asked. besides i av been getting some positive answers even though some ar extremely hilarious
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
justmag:
broda b4 i 4 get. u sound like a vi*gin.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by justmag(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
whizcartel:
broda b4 i 4 get. u sound like a vi*gin.

Lol. Bring your girl here and let's find out who d virgin is.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
Oh Puhleaseee disappear with your fake story!
babe dis is fo real!... dis is a dude in serious crisis!. ur little help wuld much more appreciated.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
ReVizz:
Lolzz ! She was scrolling tru her fone checkin up for some fools that easily gt attracted with little attention frm her.... And spend for her anyow ! Don't b a fool for the 2nd time dude, u rememba ao much u spent last val for her. !!!! Baba jaaaraaaaaaa
Lmfao.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
justmag:

lol...sharp guy... no b my babe u go use take disvi*gin urself... go nd find a brothel.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by whizcartel(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
justmag:

lol...sharp guy... no b my babe u go use take disvi*gin urself... go to a brothel.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? by Beamborla(f): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? / How A Girl Swept A Guy Off His Feet / Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.