Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today (3867 Views)

Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Caseless: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
We for appoint Donphilopus or caseless to be our treasurer
for wiye... Na inspection officer I go be. At least, i go de tap bumbum frm that post.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Alphaoscar: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Baba, na your step I de follow na

Taaaaaa! I be small pickin Faaaa. no kill me before I reach maturity age ooo.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Alphaoscar: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Caseless:
for wiye... Na inspection officer I go be. At least, i go de tap bumbum frm that post.

haaaaa!!! fear God naaaa.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Na confirmation Department me I go de. Omenka go de for approval. Na my work to dey confirm bosom and bumbum, na omenka job to run final test. Obiagelli will also head the supply department. As for her personal Ministry, I have inherited it. grin
Caseless:
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Taaaaaa! I be small pickin Faaaa. no kill me before I reach maturity age ooo.
@ 39 you still de see yourself as "pikin"? Anyway, life begins @ 40.... cheesy
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by donphilopus: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Caseless:
this gat me laughing grin grin
Na omenka comment with respect to d gals i wan see cos him go relate their look to bole wey mama de sell for street and he's not in d mood. Ur own comment don fill the space left by omenka grin

No be lie bros.... cheesy grin e just be say dat election postponement dey do me 'wankain' for body.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Na confirmation Department me I go de. Omenka go de for approval. Na my work to dey confirm bosom and bumbum, na omenka job to run final test. Obiagelli will also head the supply department. As for her personal Ministry, I have inherited it . grin

This is corruption at all levels. I can't work in a corrupt environment..

..... Typing my resignation.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

This is corruption at all levels. I can't work in a corrupt environment..

..... Typing my resignation.
Don't worry, its gonna be fun!!!! kiss
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
donphilopus:

No be lie bros.... cheesy grin e just be say dat election postponement dey do me 'wankain' for body.
My brother, catch fun and forget the worries. grin
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by donphilopus: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, catch fun and forget the worries. grin

Guy, the tin dey vex me just like Omenka o. I've not been able to comment and like some likable posts on Nairaland since then. In fact, it's heartbreaking!
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
E pain me pass you guy, but what can we do?
donphilopus:

Guy, the tin dey vex me just like Omenka o. I've not been able to comment and like some likable posts on Nairaland since then. In fact, it's heartbreaking!
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by donphilopus: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
E pain me pass you guy, but what can we do?

Nothing joor....
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is very unfair to say the least. this is one of the reasons i will not vote APC. see the fine fine corper girls that BRF has to face before collecting his PVC.. i went to face some jobless old grandma house-wife who was smelling of eba and egusi . she could not even pronounce my name right..
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by jorlons(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
voltron:
This is very unfair to say the least. this is one of the reasons i will not vote APC. see the fine fine corper girls that BRF has to face before collecting his PVC.. i went to face some jobless old grandma house-wife who was smelling of eba and egusi . she could not even pronounce my name right..

LMFAO grin grin grin

No worry Bros I go write to the amiable General to allow you dey alrite with Zarha all we need is your PVC and your tnumb grin
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Freelancer00:
Those Igbo guys on that other thread claiming Fashola is holding ur PVC. When u're ready to vote, u'll go and queue for ur PVC. Don't come and be spewing thrash and giving urself high blood pressure. Go and collect ur PVC and if u don't need it STFU

Seriously.. no one gave me stress collecting my PVC.. only issue i had was peeps abusing me cos of my PDP T-Shirt. was advised to remove it or get beaten. in no clearer terms.. wetin man go do.. APC=LAGOS
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today by Freelancer00(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
voltron:

Seriously.. no one gave me stress collecting my PVC.. only issue i had was peeps abusing me cos of my PDP T-Shirt. was advised to remove it or get beaten. in no clearer terms.. wetin man go do.. APC=LAGOS
Are u minding them. Thanks for ur input

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD:- INEC Phone Number Database Of Over 21million Registered Voters / Imagine The Shabby Treatment Nigeria President Received As He Arrives India.. / This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.