Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications (31000 Views)

Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President / Buhari Educational Qualifications - PDP Should Consider The Country Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Vessi:
who said it's African for Africans. Since when? angry angry Better stick to your country. You are inconsequential as you have no PVC.

Guy! its good that you have a PVC. Now go vote on the 28th March and I'll keep on writing on NL. I have enough data. Remember "the pen is mightier than the ..." you fill in the blanks

1 Like

Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by rileyy(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2015
rummmy:
What is perjury please,I learnt buhari swore an oath that his original cert. Is with the military board which the military denied..before he now said it is with his sch...what hapeened to the oath he swore and sign pls?

Just in your right sensse weigh this ur statement "you heard"
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by rileyy(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
When the going was good for APC, this comment would've attracted 900 likes from hackers.
How are mighty falling.

Thanks to your president and his party "people decieving party" but mind you we'll be back better and stronger. He can postpone tHe poll tiLl he ran outta liquor but his dooms day so close. #March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
BluIvy:

Guy! its good that you have a PVC. Now go vote on the 28th March and I'll keep on writing on NL. I have enough data. Remember "the pen is mightier than the ..." you fill in the blanks
thumbs is mightier than pvc? You wish grin grin grin
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by egbamio: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
army is not an educational institution.
so they cannot give you any certificate.
produce the certificate from the institutions you attended.
no need for all this dogon turenchi.
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by egbamio: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

Laughed in Swahili. If army is not an educational institution, why did they have Nigerian Defence Academy? That is to tell you that they have educational institutions which include colleges, training and vocational institutions.
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Ratebuster(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
ZackiGp:

Your foolishness is only next to your ignorance.
and your wise ness did not dispute her so called dumb views .I urge you buhari loyalists to be as civil you claim he is stop badmouthing .Gej all the way .
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by jpphilips(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
babestella:
Paid write up and I'm not surprised.

What buhari is being sued for is forgery a perjury. Nigerians know he attended a secondary school but how do you proof he attended a secondary school if not by his certificate. Did he write the WASC exam at all? If he wrote the exam how do we know? It is by showing Nigerians his certificate for the public to see and if they feel like verifying the said certificate they are free to do so. It has nothing to do with whether he passed or not.

Why he's being sued is because a result was published on his behalf which looked very funny and Nigerians are asking for a confirmation of the published result. We all know where that is hanging now. He has been very crafty about this result issue by not yet admitting that the result (which is not even in his name) is his. So the case of forgery and perjury is still very strong against him, it cannot be wished away by the writer and buhari supporters/promoters.

Do you sincerely believe that the only way to prove you attended a secondary school is by presenting certificate? that line of reasoning is very strange.
So when companies do result verification like I just concluded last week, how do you think we do it? (operation show us your certificate?) grin grin
most of you are just kids.
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Ratebuster(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mhosmhan:
what's dis one saying....GEJ win?...u need some rest dear
I think u need a flash light to see the picture
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Gbemini(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
nanyya5000:
All this long story won't stop Gej from winning....Gej till 2019.
JONATHAN THIEF MATE
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by dougivilla(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Too rigid.............................It does'nt matter
Overthrew a civilian regime ..It deos'nt matter
Dictator, ........................... It does'nt matter
Religios fanatic/bigot ............It does'nt matter
No certificate ..................... It does'nt matter
Debate? ...No......................It does'nt matter

Can someone please help me ask the buharians, what really matters with #matchBuhari#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by 9jatatafo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oga lawyer you tried in this write up but my worries is that, clearly INEC specifically stated that all candidates must PROVIDE evidence of the academic qualifications, others provided, how come GMB did not do as others instead he sworn an affidavit? If you have a WASC or WAEC certificate, why dilly dally to provide it? In this time and age of great knowledge, I don't think it is sufficient for any person aspiring to be the president of this country to be just a school cert of first school leaving certificate holder because when he or she travels abroad and faced with very intelligent media people from CNN, BBC and what have you. They will make the President look like a fool and that will put the country in the spot light. I pity for this country. Once again, oga lawyer you try.

1 Like

Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
Am sure you didn't even bother to read the article before commenting. What a waste of space.
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by stexsy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=mamajohn post=30558987][/quote]is his secondary schhool pixs dat is all ova d internet not a prove?
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Eluwilussit(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
While the write up is very impressive, I advice everyone to verify the information. Go to the library or visit a law office. Don't spend your whole life on nairaland, shouting either sai Buhari or GEJ till 2019. Lazy generation. That's why these thieves get away with everything. Kudos op.
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by dondo83(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
ZackiGp:

Always check the moniker before replying. How can anything sensible come out from a self proclaimed "TiT"?
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Vessi:
thumbs is mightier than pvc? You wish grin grin grin

Lol you get the gist though! At least you are smilling. wink
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Dexema(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
ZackiGp:

I just almost lost all hope in this country after reading her senseless comment.
Seems our value system has been dealth the final death blow.
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
BluIvy:

Lol you get the gist though! At least you are smilling. wink
hmmm grin grin why don't you upload your pic grin
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by jamace(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by sinhin(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

Military developed the internet. I believe that tells you something.
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by loswhite(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
so what is a military academy? How can you say that the army is not an educational institution? Pls can you define what an educational institution is? Nobody is asking the army to give Buhari his certificate, what they are saying is, if you have any doubt as regard his qualification go and prove that
1. He did not go to secondary school
2. He did not get any qualification above the minimum
Pls is that too hard for your brain to comprehend...smh and u got 123 likes for saying the army is not an educational institution
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by loswhite(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2015
ZackiGp:

don't mind the lipsrsealed plus she get fellow :-Xwhen like her post
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by loswhite(m): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2015
ellechrystal:

What makes him foolish? For being truthful? Smh..
go and read her statement then you will knw why she is foolish but if you still can't decode then you are probably foolish too undecided
Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by ellechrystal(f): 1:16am On Feb 10, 2015
loswhite:
go and read her statement then you will knw why she is foolish but if you still can't decode then you are probably foolish too undecided
U mean u r foolish Some ppl r just I'll mannered.
Next tym u wanna comment on nairaland, I will propose u sit side by side with ur home training, except u ve none.
N I am not foolish, if that's how u r

1 Like

Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Tonylyte(m): 1:44am On Feb 10, 2015
BluIvy:

Dear I am student of international politics, if you are pained do the needful because I am not going anywhere and you cannot gag me. I doubt if I had said a lie that would pro-jonathan you would have gotten all your nickers into a knot. tongue
U are a clown! U dont knw anything about nigeria politics, and the way u are going u will never know.

1 Like

Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by Tonylyte(m): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2015
BluIvy:

Nope, you didn't understand, i think Buhari has enough support already otherwise PDP wouldnt be doing everything in their power to discredit him even to the extent of blackmail INEC to postponing the polls.

The case however is dead on the water for your constitution does not clearly request that you pass or should possessing the certificate. It says you should have attended. Please read your it you might get some wisdom.

The sympathy vote will come at the expense of PDP (conversion vote) or the undecided vote. The risk is too high for PDP and wise strategy team would weigh the risk carefully. Also the fact that someone will loose and if it is the president what his future would look like after getting all down and dirty to win.

Btw, this is international politics, no country is an island and we the world are watching. You cannot gag me, internet is a free media platform. If you don't agree refute my statement with facts.

U are oblivious of what u saying. You may be judging from the thousand of fake monickers supporting buhari on line, but the reality on ground is beyond your grasp.

1 Like

Re: Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications by loswhite(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2015
ellechrystal:

U mean u r foolish Some ppl r just I'll mannered.
Next tym u wanna comment on nairaland, I will propose u sit side by side with ur home training, except u ve none.
N I am not foolish, if that's how u r
I didn't say you are foolish. I only ask you to go back, read d post, so that you will understand that it had nothing to do with truth,rather it has do with saying the army is not an educational institution. I used the word probably

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' / 26 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2021 / Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.