Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Am In Love With My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend's Mother (3933 Views)

I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! / My Girlfriend's Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It's Not My Fault / My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend's Mother by ilo04(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Chai see your life
Who do dis to u
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
wristwatch:
It shows how lustful you are.
don't blame the op,the same thing happened to me and immediately I told my fiance before the thing turn problem and just one day,we jokinly told her mum,she understood and told me a lot of things that can eraze such evil thought from my mind and today am free from such thought..naw op,pray about it so you won't rape that woman!! Pray,I mean pray hard,that thought is a very bad and devilish thought resist the devil immediately
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend's Mother by Sunymoore(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hahaha.. Cool story bro
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend's Mother by EmmySparky(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe:
*Drives into thread with range rover sport*

*sees 3 trailers loaded with haters*

*shakes head in disgust*

*Smiles and parks in front of them*

*Catwalks majestically out of the car*

*Sits gallantly and crosses leg*

Now op, you are a complete example of a failed project
Please just commit suicide

The world is better without you in it tongue
choi...I love the way u insult peeps...its real
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend's Mother by LajaLaba: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
EmmySparky:
choi...I love the way u insult peeps...its real
LMAO dey deceive yasef Emma grin beware na guy dey behind that moniker lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend's Mother by Dorisbest(f): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Castrated fool
Re: I Am In Love With My Girlfriend's Mother by vega84(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Another cock and bull to waste my evening! #vegatalks#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is About To Crash / Put All Your Eggs In One Basket Or Keep Your Options Open? / Karma... How True Is Its Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.