Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (47416 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
ibnakogun:

yada! yada!! yada!!! did they remember to tell you the fact that your birth certificate was an apology letter from Durex inc.

hahahaha,abokii wannbee obviosly u trying hard.....but hey u dont havta sweat profusely in da pants now... grin grin
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by squaddy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, what question did u ask? A person that doesn't know the difference between ptf and ptdf can't simply decode the exploits if I start highlighting them.

As expected,you did not disappoint. You do not know your arse from your mouth you simpleton!! All you do is gobble up tales fed to you by your pay masters and you come here to regurgitate them and anyone who refuses to take in your truck load of crap,you insult and bully. Go back and ask your handlers to give you answers to that question or ways to meandre around them as usual if there is none rather than embarass yourself. Change should begin from you and your bandwagon of orangutans parading themselves as change agents. Change my foot!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by 360command: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
iiichidodo:
He was really fidgety in the interview like a fish out of water...maybe he felt apprehensive about his accents or the fear he might be thrown salient questions which he would have no answer like his forged certificate,tribal bigotry,human rights record as a dictator and allegation of perjury.
fvck, I sometimes do not like how they govern this country. If an ordinary citizen having all this bad records to himself, nothing for that person.. But since it is Buhari, they seem to allow all this pass. All I am saying is, APC would have presented another clean candidate and I know, many many people would vote for APC than pdp.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by An0nimus: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
madan:
no. Stealing is as bad as killing. I am not saying stealing is morally right neither is corruption. The President should have given a clearer explanation on what he meant by his statement. What I am saying is that corruption is more than stealing public fund.
Edit
Hence you agree stealing is a form of corruption. His statement was pretty explicit that it's not.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by dablazor: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

Wasènt he indicted in 2006 for false declaration of assets in 2006 by Nuhu Ribadu
Substance of Charges (1) False Declaration of Assets Goodluck Jonathan 2006 when he was Governor of Bayelsa State

(i) Lexus Jeep worth N18 million claimed to have been acquired through savings in 2004. Verification reveals that the Jeep was a gift collected in contravention of the CCB Act of 1990. Same for BMW 7351 Series bought in 2005 worth N5.5 million;

(ii) Acquisition of properties outside legitimate income; Seven Bedroom Duplex acquired in 2001 worth N18 million at Otuke Ogbia LGA, Four Bedroom Duplex acquired in 2003 worth N15 million at Goodluck Jonathan Street, Yenegoa;
Five Bedroom Duplex - acquired in 2003 worth N25 million at Citec Villas, Gwarimpa II – Abuja.
http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/21/goodluck-jonathan-bola-tinubu-bafarawa-gbenga-daniel-made-false-declaration-assets-2006
This was during Obasanjo time in Power,I will try to also find the video of Nuhu Ribadu testimony in 2006 before the Senate about this same issue.
All these could be true, but are you aware most of these allegations could also be fabricated? this is not the first time the press is being influenced by politicians.. why wasn't he prosecuted, and jailed?.. As i am not a first time witness to these shoddy corrupt allegations above, i'd believe him innocent until proven otherwise.
We are being served news, passed down ranks which could be hogwash..
He might be corrupt, but who is an outright saint in all of them? Buhari? GEJ? Atiku? Tinubu? Amaechi? Obasanjo? IBB? FFK? Okupe? they are all thieves and none of them give a hoot about an average citizenry, they all would put themselves first!
As far as i am concerned though in the interview above, GMB seems to impress me, but what if he is faking it?
I never trust a politician.. there is nothing wrong in a little optimism, but let's face reality.. APC seems to stand as our savior, they serve us cheese and roses, its give and take.. almost all their leaders all have some skeleton hidden somewhere, maybe everywhere like the PDP lots too.
Its all a bunch of uncertainties with politics
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by dablazor: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Talking of insults, the fool brought it upon himself.
Remember, he called leaders of a section of a country rascals. Isn't it appropriate if he is called a bastard. He is simply reaping from where he sowed.

Deal with it.

Ok sir, we all have a right to our dynamic opinions i must say grin
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
squaddy:

As expected,you did not disappoint. You do not know your arse from your mouth you simpleton!! All you do is gobble up tales fed to you by your pay masters and you come here to regurgitate them and anyone who refuses to take in your truck load of crap,you insult and bully. Go back and ask your handlers to give you answers to that question or ways to meandre around them as usual if there is none rather than embarass yourself. Change should begin from you and your bandwagon of orangutans parading themselves as change agents. Change my foot!!
[/s]

Crap.
Fool, who did u say are ur handlers
again?
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
dablazor:

All these could be true, but are you aware most of these allegations could also be fabricated? this is not the first time the press is being influenced by politicians.. why wasn't he prosecuted, and jailed?.. As i am not a first time witness to these shoddy corrupt allegations above, i'd believe him innocent until proven otherwise.
We are being served news, passed down ranks which could be hogwash..
He might be corrupt, but who is an outright saint in all of them? Buhari? GEJ? Atiku? Tinubu? Amaechi? Obasanjo? IBB? FFK? Okupe? they are all thieves and none of them give a hoot about an average citizenry, they all would put themselves first!
As far as i am concerned though in the interview above, GMB seems to impress me, but what if he is faking it?
I never trust a politician.. there is nothing wrong in a little optimism, but let's face reality.. APC seems to stand as our savior, they serve us cheese and roses, its give and take.. almost all their leaders all have some skeleton hidden somewhere, maybe everywhere like the PDP lots too.
Its all a bunch of uncertainties with politics
This was before he became President this was in 2006 I dont think Nuhu Ribadu EFCC chairman at the time had any any issue with him,even if it was Political Obasanjo had a problem with Alameigha is former boss,which is what paved the way for Goodluck Jonathan to be Governor
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
dablazor:

Ok sir, we all have a right to our dynamic opinions i must say grin

Why not. Carry ur cross

alone.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
GMB should be resting at this point in his life. Advising younger leaders, etc. Not running for a job that can kill a young man. The interviewer really made things easy for him by initially asking questions that favoured him and his answers must have been disappointing to international viewers; his anti-corruption efforts won't be as drastic as they expect and his plan for boko haram is ... non-existent. His answer to the questions about his military rule were effective just because he doesn't look like someone people should be afraid of (but looks are deceiving)

You should have advised the south Africans about the voting for Mandela for president despite his old age. What has your young politicians achieved? Name just 5 young politicians that has done wonders since he assumed office and I will name countless of them that are rogues, theives, clueless, wicked et al

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ikechukwu354(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
you see the problem I have with you guys... infact africa as a whole, I have always heard buhari slipped several times but I said to myself maybe thats just politics, but now I have seen through this video and truly agree that I can't and would never vote this old scumbag, a person I will call semi literate person, a person that has no vision thereby aimless in chasing the seat of president. I mean the stupidity here is so transparent and we still want to pick this man as president, I just have few words to say but all I will say is this that we NIGERIANS should come together, put whatever ethnic belief we have and do the right thing... VOTE WISELY MY BROTHER, VOYE WISELY MY SISTER...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by sammyj: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
if you don't want him and the people are ready and welling to vote for him, then go and die !!! grin
Oyinprince:
are you kidding me? Someone who wants to rule the nation is forgetting the full meaning of his party's acronym? And even INEC? He doesn't even remember the time left to the election? Even my 7yr old kid brother won't forget it is 6weeks not months.

He even made the INEC mistake before and FFK mocked him and he's repeating it again?

I just hope this man does not win this election, he will be a disgrace to Nigerians both at home and to the international community

Edited:

Nothing inspiring about the video self, only exposes why he does not want to debate
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by squaddy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap.
Fool, who did u say are ur handlers
again?

This will be the last time I will respond to your rantings skunk. Kill yourself when GEJ gets sworn in come may 29th. I'm done with you
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by jaybee3(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
ikechukwu354:
you see the problem I have with you guys... infact africa as a whole, I have always heard buhari slipped several times but I said to myself maybe thats just politics, but now I have seen through this video and truly agree that I can't and would never vote this old scumbag, a person I will call semi literate person, a person that has no vision thereby aimless in chasing the seat of president. I mean the stupidity here is so transparent and we still want to pick this man as president, I just have few words to say but all I will say is this that we NIGERIANS should come together, put whatever ethnic belief we have and do the right thing... VOTE WISELY MY BROTHER, VOYE WISELY MY SISTER...
The right thing is to vote for a confirmed retard?
The right thing is to vote for someone that's comfortable with ordinary stealing?
The right thing is to vote for a church harlot?
The right thing is to vote for a visionless leader?
The right thing is to vote for a selfish self centred clueless drunkard?

SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by xynerise: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
jaybee3:

The right thing is to vote for a confirmed retard?
The right thing is to vote for someone that's comfortable with ordinary stealing?
The right thing is to vote for a church harlot?
The right thing is to vote for a visionless leader?
The right thing is to vote for a selfish self centred clueless drunkard?

SMH
grin
A lot of my Friends in politics keep telling me GEJ is a staunch drunkard and I take it as a joke.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Elan83(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Iamsynord:
This is Very encouraging..Such Composure and Articulation..Though a few errors of INEC and APC, at least its better than the Clueless one "Stealing is not corruption" and " America will know if money is missing. "
How many people on here 4 buhari ?? Click Like
click ur prick
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by jaybee3(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
xynerise:

grin
A lot of my Friends in politics keep telling me GEJ is a staunch drunkard and I take it as a joke.
How else do we explain the fact that he is forever looking sober with that ugly fedora hat?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ooshinibos: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

You donèt know about the corruption of Shagari regime,they were worse than robbers and bandits,they stole like their was no tommorrow.The Akinloye and Dikkos were on the verge of destroying Nigeria,ask anyone about that regime it was almost as worse Goodluck Jonathan regime
Nice one bruv ..they are all the same ..if u compared the oil price then and the oil price during GEJ ...when i hear some amount stolen ..its shocking immorality and brutal wickedness ..i find it hard to different between shagari and GEJ ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by stayblack: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
BUHARI IS THE LAST MAN STANDING..GOD HELP US....THIS MAN IS REALLLL..I WANT TO SEE IN MY LIFETIME ONE REAL INCURRUPT AND SINCERE LEADERS..SAVE US FROM ALL THISS PDP HUNGRY, DISGUSTIN FACELESS COWARDS ON NAIRALAND AND THEIR SLAVE CLUELESS GEJ AND HIS GANGS OF HOES AND THIEVES...GOD HELP BUHARI PLEASSSSSSE....

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by fiponmile(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
NO ONE IS ABOVE MISTAKES....

MAJ. GENERAL IS PREFERRED TO GEJ THE CLUELESS PRESIDENT ...

GMB THE MAN OF OUR TIME.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by sokera: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by queensmith: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Transcript please!!
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
ikechukwu354:
Why didnt you aknowledge what the journalist said at the beginning of the interview when she aknowledged he went to United States War College for one and the half years and you still call him an illiterate.You should have your head examined

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by tonyzaks: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oyinprince:
This is not grammar.

He doesn't know this stuffs Imagine

INEC - Independent National( he said Nigeria) Electoral Commission

APC - All Progressives Congress ( He said "All progressive confidence"wink

Now is that grammar or forgetfulness or ignorance?
have u listened to gej interview with christian amanpor sometimes ago, if u haven't pls do, then we can continue fr there

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Dewze(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Hoi....I support NEITHER PDP or APC(PDP has failed us...and APC thinks that it is still 1984...not 2015). And neither party has an answer to the low oil prices.(I also happen to be a Southerner.).

But presidents must be held to a high standard. You may not believe me....but I have always treated every Nigerian presido past and present with critical analysis....because they deserve it...no matter how well they perform.

If you like...vote according to tribe. I have long since passed that. Besides....our Southern governors have been ripping us off....and they ain''t Hausas.

The funny thing about you pro-govt guys is that you take every critique of yer patron personal.

The presidential seat is not meant to be comfortable.

You seem fair, that is good enough for me. I am also neither APC nor PDP. I only hold that we do things with wisdom and not just by emotions and hypocrisy.

PDP are bad, APC are hypocrites. Hypocrites are the worst kinds of people you can ever meet in life.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by xynerise: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
jaybee3:

How else do we explain the fact that he is forever looking sober with that ugly fedora hat?
grin
Depression I guess?
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by tonyzaks: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
whisper2esi:
I just can't understand why some Nigerians can't read between the lines, the change they are shouting now ain't in the right direction.
GMB is not the change we need in this country,can't you see the people sponsoring his campaign?
I thought u listened to the man during the interview; if u don' like my face then go to the oposition and cast ur vote 4 them

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ooshinibos: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
GMB is tired man ...he needs to regain his strenght
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by joseph1832(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Popemax:
Then you're a coward who wants to die quick
What on Earth is this one saying? If you don't have anything meaningful to say I urge you to keep mute!.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by joseph1832(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
The fact is that it's not yet clear whether GMB would be better than GEJ, or vice versa. So this is no moral crisis; just a very difficult decision.
Then I'll tell you let precedent be your guide!.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by tonyzaks: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
kendrick9:
u have no single respect for the president,u are a big fool
Why wld he wen d presido didn't respect himself by lying b4 d world dat we r enjoying 24/7 of electricity I bet u watched Buhari's interview yesterday with nepa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) / Obasanjo Eats His 80th Birthday Cake As Bukola Saraki & His Wife Join Him. Pics / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.