Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (47405 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rexxie:

unrepentant mo.ron; diehard grumpus;
da nl frankenstein_zombie of a drooling solomon grundy..

Rexfool, talking senselessly since the beginning of time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by FastShipping: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
What exploits did he achieve at PTDF? Please educate me.

It's like you and your moderators like it when some unruly kids abuse people's mothers in politics section.

Check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2138355/bullet-proof-cars-tinubu-flew/1
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by kendrick9(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Even ffk has made far more anti gej comments.
Don't be deceived, he is for Jonathan and seriously nothing is wrong with that. Why should he have issues with those who sees him as a fool.
u have no single respect for the president,u are a big fool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
kendrick9:
Why should he have respect for a crook and corruption protector

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

da super dupa grumpus...no onessgonna beat da...speedy slowpoke_rodriguez to da 100m dash,ya know...
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Anglovel: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Samsantos9:
Lets be sincere if it was GEJ that made this"slip up" would you be this mild?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
kendrick9:

Fool, why should I when the eediot told me on live TV that he doesn't give a damn? The glutton doesn't care about the people so he deserves to be stoned.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rexxie:

da super dupa grumpus...no onessgonna beat da...speedy slowpoke_rodriguez to da 100m dash,ya know...

Demdem:

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

Apt.
One of the very many reasons why we remain where we are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Popemax(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Then you're a coward who wants to die quick
joseph1832:
In times like these, maintaining your stance make as you guilty as those who plunged this nation into the mess it is now.

Pick a side bro. There's no sitting on the fence on this one. I've said before that concerning the deteriorating condition the country is, I'll rather vote a man like Gadafi (Buhari) for president than vote for GEJ who is the personification of the word weak!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, why should I when the eediot told me on live TV that he doesn't give a damn? The glutton doesn't care about the people so he deserves to be stoned.
Nigerians like worshipping the people that enslave them and torture them.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Dewze(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

But then again....Buhari is not the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Assuming he attains that post....then we shall give him the hair dryer treatment at all times.

Trust me, by then your pride and shame won't allow you to say a word. All you will be doing then is trying to justify your wrong choice.

Because...that is what citizens are supposed to do to their presidents. Make sure they don't get too comfortable. If s/he build five classrooms...ask them why they did not build fifteen grin.

Yes, that is exactly what citizens are supposed to do and not trying to pull a president down with abuses and blackmails.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by kendrick9(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

keep on ranting.. Gej will be ur president till 2019 whether u like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by anonimi: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

The crook and corruption protector is the clueless old pensioner who said that Abacha did not steal, don't you think

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
kendrick9:
dont waste ur time n breathe on that grumpus of a frakenstein monster lurking around on here...hessbeen adressing da president like his goddamm stinking arsse/face wipe since more than 40yrs ago...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

Nigerians like worshipping the people that enslave them and torture them.

Exactly and these people are supposed to be servants to serve the Generality of the people. We pay these fools handsomely chief among is Jonathan and yet the country continue to go down.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by dablazor: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Revolution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nqTMrZWE4

LMAOOO.. why did u have to post this here, omg i fell off my chair... lmaoo shouldnt laugh at my president, but hey, it was funny, looks like comedy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
kendrick9:
keep on ranting.. Gej will ur president till 2019 whether u like it or not.

Fool, Jonathan till ur early grave. I hope that will make u hard.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
anonimi:

The crook and corruption protector is the clueless old pensioner who said that Abacha did not steal, don't you think
Please read this article from New York Times when Buhari was in power he arrested over 4000 politicians and over 600 were convicted for corruption. If he had been in power for 8 years instead of 1 year and 8 months Nigeria would have been like Malaysia or Dubai by now.All the corrupt people would have been wiped out.
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/10/world/4000-ex-officials-surrender-in-nigeria.html.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
dablazor:

LMAOOO.. why did u have to post this here, omg i fell off my chair... lmaoo shouldnt laugh at my president, but hey, it was funny, looks like comedy

Jonathan has always been a joke.
As governor of Bayelsa, he was much more worse.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Seun(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Ignoramus, it's ptf and not ptdf.
Start with this first.
Lectures continue if not on this thread but on another. Continue to chew this.
I don't know what your level is, but for me, a simple acronym correction is not much to chew on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by kendrick9(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, Jonathan till ur early grave. I hope that will make u hard.
jonathan is the president of nigeria so he surely can't be daft or a fool.... the only daft and foolish being i see here is u.... u have no common sense,u just ranting like a starved dog
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by kendrick9(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rexxie:

dont waste ur time n breathe on that grumpus of a frakenstein monster lurking around on here...hessbeen adressing da president like his goddamm stinking arsse/face wipe since more than 40yrs ago...
true talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ooshinibos: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Skillbobralph:
The 1st scene in that video should be our number one concern where he over throne a democratic elected president and that same person want to rule in democracy? I think is not right for him be talking about corrupt people when he is surrounded with the numbers of corrupt persons in Nigeria Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and Co. According to Buhari in 2007, he labeled Tinubu as one of the most corrupt politician and now he is heading his campaign. Only God knows where Nigeria is headed to.

without his coup ..there will no nigeria by now ..shagari and his cohort will have finish us by now
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Demdem(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
kendrick9:
jonathan is the president of nigeria so he surely can't be daft or a fool.... the only daft and foolish being i see here is u.... u have no common sense,u just ranting like a starved dog

Fool, actually a president can be daft and foolish especially if the vast majority of the governed are.
History has taught us about miserable and bad leaders.
Fool, ur doggy history is inconsequential here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by squaddy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Ignoramus, it's ptf and not ptdf.
Start with this first.
Lectures continue if not on this thread but on another. Continue to chew this.

Typical of APC e-rats. Quit foaming in the mouth nitwit and answer a simple question dolt.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Demdem:

Exactly and these people are supposed to be servants to serve the Generality of the people. We pay these fools handsomely chief among is Jonathan and yet the country continue to go down.
Nigerians need to stop seeing this politicians as gods in other countries you see Ministers and senior goverment officals on the same bus or train as you. They are not special they are there to serve us and improve our lives not loot with reckless abandon and protect their friends that loot like Goodluck Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bawss1:
All these comments from people about how they love Buhari's composure, his gait and the color of his teeth are ridiculous. At one point I was wondering if I was reading from a North Korean forum where citizens are forced to describe Kim Jung-Un in flowerly language or face death. Let's keep it real people, Buhari is not some deity that descended from a holy mountain to liberate our souls, he is a human being like all of us. All the hyperbolic descriptions are nauseating.
I couldnt have said it any better. Its like North Korea in here sometimes.
For all our Clamour for change, We all know deep within us that GMB has not convinced us enough with his set-out plans and ideas. What is disturbing however is that people will lap up his goofs and incoherences as just 'common mistakes' that are inconsequential and should not be considered in the grand scheme of things because he has impeccable track record, like that is all there is to the office of the President.
IMO, It is a shame on a Nation like ours if he is our only hope for a united, non-corrupt, idea-driven and Forward moving Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by eminent007(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

Didnt Jonathan go on CNN and call Jega President of INEC

President/ Chairman, all na the same thing.
Six months!
All Progressive CONFIDENCE!!!
Please add the rest o jare
Lwkmd cheesy
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Chars1289: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
A quick thought: A man that still has the ability to remember the acronyms and abbreviations can't fix the country. That is more of a shame to me compared to GMB's slip ups.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by ibnakogun: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rexxie:

u know u gotta show some decorum when making a statement or proving a point...da foi or freedom of speech aint no liberty for anyone to express his or herself like some lunatic or some escapee psycho...
U making no sense n u impressing nobada... undecided

brain dead son of a LovePeddler, swerve am allergic to holding conversations with factory made phools.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
I don't know what your level is, but for me, a simple acronym correction is not much to chew on.
Seun why do support such a corrupt regime like Goodluck Jonathan,even evil genius IBB said he was a saint in terms of corruption compared to the Goodluck Jonathan regime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V2w1MQxpH4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The International Media On Buhari’s Certificate Saga, Lessons To The Our Media / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.