Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,519 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video (2313 Views)

DHQ Says Shekau’s End Near, 15 Terrorists Killed In Borno / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by adeoladele(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau vowed in a new video released on Monday that the group would defeat a regional force fighting the extremists in Nigeria’s far northeast, Niger and Cameroon.
“Your alliance will not achieve anything. Amass all your weapons and face us. We welcome you,” he said in a 28-minute speech, one of three videos posted by the Islamists on YouTube.
Troops from Nigeria have been backed by soldiers from Chad, Cameroon and Niger in recent weeks because of increased concerns about Boko Haram’s threat to regional security.
In the second of the latest videos, images of the leader of the Islamic State group, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, are shown along with archive footage and a voiceover recalling a battle between British colonial soldiers and fighters from the Sokoto Caliphate in northern Nigeria.
Shekau has namechecked al-Baghdadi before but appears to be positioning Boko Haram in a wider jihadi context by showing the Sokoto Caliphate, which was dismantled by the British in the early 20th century.
“We never rose up to fight Africa. We rose up to fight the world,” he said.
“We are going to fight the world on the principle that whoever doesn’t obey Allah and the Prophet to either obey or die or become a slave.”
On Sunday, Boko Haram militants waged twin attacks in the town of Diffa in southeast Niger, opening a new front in its offensive after repeated attacks in Cameroon’s far northern region.
The six-year uprising has become a regional crisis and on Saturday, Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Cameroon and Benin agreed to muster 8,700 troops, police and civilians to fight the group.
But Shekau dismissed the size of the force, which had previously been set at about 7,500.
“You send 7,000 troops? Why don’t you send 70 million? This is small. Only 7,000? By Allah, it is small. We can seize them one-by-one. We can seize them one-by-one,” he said in Arabic.
Shekau also directly threatened Chad’s President Idriss Deby, whose forces have attacked Boko Haram in the northeast Nigerian towns of Gamboru and Malam Fatori in recent days.
Shekau’s challenge comes after the United States said on Friday that Boko Haram could face a stronger test against more capable regional forces.
Washington estimates that Boko Haram has a core of between 4,000 and 6,000 fighters but is well-equipped after raiding Nigerian Army positions.

In this screen grab image taken on February 9, 2015 from a video made available by Islamist group Boko Haram, leader Abubakar Shekau (C) makes a statement at an undisclosed location. Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau vowed in a new video released on January 9, 2015 that the group would defeat a regional force fighting the militants in Nigeria’s far northeast, Niger and Cameroon.”AFP PHOTO / BOKO HARAM”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/ill-defeat-regional-force-says-shekau-new-video/#sthash.FrLQxZom.dpuf

1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by eyenibibio(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
This Shekau of a guy/man doesn't know that he's still breathing is by the grace of God. He talks as if he's the giver of life, he talks as if he's the one that created his soul but, he forget that the Might Man that created d air he's breathing can withold it any moment he likes. Just 1 day, he's gonna face judgement..

3 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Those Hilux look new!!....where them dey see am?!!

4 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by zantama05(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
....and how do you convince me GEJ have no hand in this BH things undecided

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dem don collect all him tanks, na hilux dey background now, very soon na wheelbarrow him go dey use. Your days are numbered.

17 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by midolian(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abeg let's stop deceiving ourselves...thiz guyz hav got the backing of the government..if they are as strong as they claim, why havnt they extended their operations to the oda parts of the country? Why just the north? If they r anti-GEJ's governmnt as they claim, why havnt they gone to bayelsa to carry out their activities there?

6 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na who dey supply them all those hilux self
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by makzeze: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Even to tell shekau "shut up" online Self dey fear me......

May God grant him a well deserved punishment

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Boko men dey flaunt their new Hilux.....them dey show say money dey plenty
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by lafex: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will not say anything about SHAKAU

UNTIL

He claim to become Nigerian president
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by olu77(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Too many questions without answers. How do they get food, vehicles, amunitions in abundance?...and in all their clips I have seen on youtube, they just move together like cows towards their target without watching their back yet they are achieving their evil objectives while the military men leave their weapons to then
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by resty4(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Death man speaking. Soonest we shall celebrate yr demise jahadist shekau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by nely(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
She-cow if you are very strong come out from that bush and stay in maiduguri town untill then...you are afraid of the troops....

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by kay1one2(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
This guy is getting boring! Yawn!!!
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Shades of Osama Bin Laden before his inevitable end.
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by dealslip(f): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Shekau is only bluffing, he will bow to the regional troops. Let us keep supporting the NA. They are loosing their lives by the day to keep us and the children safe. Please pray for their wives and children too. They leave their loved ones knowing it may be the last. Pray and encourage the foreign troops who left their homes to come to foreign land to help protect our lives and property. They are human who experience emotions just like us. They are not invincible and susceptible to fears and discouragement
Pray for the peace of Nigeria in her peace lies our own peace. If we cannot go to the battle field at least let us contribute our love, empathy, prayers and support. Don't make their jobs more difficult by heating up the polity, it may be at the expense of another man's live.

6 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by juman(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
A destroyed country.

nigerian "leaders" cause this problems.
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Akon419(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
midolian:
Abeg let's stop deceiving ourselves...thiz guyz hav got the backing of the government..if they are as strong as they claim, why havnt they extended their operations to the oda parts of the country? Why just the north? If they r anti-GEJ's governmnt as they claim, why havnt they gone to bayelsa to carry out their activities there?
you are f00l. Instead of u to applaud the government for containing them at a particular edge, you are vomiting rubbish. Prodigal son of a wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by midolian(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akon419:
you are f00l. Instead of u to applaud the government for containing them at a particular edge, you are vomiting rubbish. Prodigal son of a wasted sperm
you are a bigger fool not to see the writing on the waLL..hav u ever imagined what wld hav hapnd if it was GEJ's son that this guyz kidnapped instead of the chibok girls?

pls do not reproduce..you r a burden on humanity

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by abu12: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Shekau either you like it or not 2015 election must hold march 28th.

Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau vowed in a new video released on Monday that the group would defeat a regional force fighting the extremists in Nigeria’s far northeast, Niger and Cameroon.
“Your alliance will not achieve anything. Amass all your weapons and face us. We welcome you,” he said in a 28-minute speech, one of three videos posted by the Islamists on YouTube.
Troops from Nigeria have been backed by soldiers from Chad, Cameroon and Niger in recent weeks because of increased concerns about Boko Haram’s threat to regional security.
In the second of the latest videos, images of the leader of the Islamic State group, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, are shown along with archive footage and a voiceover recalling a battle between British colonial soldiers and fighters from the Sokoto Caliphate in northern Nigeria.
In this screen grab image taken on February 9, 2015 from a video made available by Islamist group Boko Haram, leader Abubakar Shekau (C) makes a statement at an undisclosed location. Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau vowed in a new video released on January 9, 2015 that the group would defeat a regional force fighting the militants in Nigeria’s far northeast, Niger and Cameroon.”AFP PHOTO / BOKO HARAM” -
Shekau has namechecked al-Baghdadi before but appears to be positioning Boko Haram in a wider jihadi context by showing the Sokoto Caliphate, which was dismantled by the British in the early 20th century.
“We never rose up to fight Africa. We rose up to fight the world,” he said.
“We are going to fight the world on the principle that whoever doesn’t obey Allah and the Prophet to either obey or die or become a slave.”
On Sunday, Boko Haram militants waged twin attacks in the town of Diffa in southeast Niger, opening a new front in its offensive after repeated attacks in Cameroon’s far northern region.
The six-year uprising has become a regional crisis and on Saturday, Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Cameroon and Benin agreed to muster 8,700 troops, police and civilians to fight the group.
But Shekau dismissed the size of the force, which had previously been set at about 7,500.
“You send 7,000 troops? Why don’t you send 70 million? This is small. Only 7,000? By Allah, it is small. We can seize them one-by-one. We can seize them one-by-one,” he said in Arabic.
Shekau also directly threatened Chad’s President Idriss Deby, whose forces have attacked Boko Haram in the northeast Nigerian towns of Gamboru and Malam Fatori in recent days.
Shekau’s challenge comes after the United States said on Friday that Boko Haram could face a stronger test against more capable regional forces.
Washington estimates that Boko Haram has a core of between 4,000 and 6,000 fighters but is well-equipped after raiding Nigerian Army positions.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by adeoladele(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
someone called his name Akon419 and u are still responding to him, you get work ooo
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by adeoladele(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quotsomeone called his name Akon419 and u are still responding to him, you get work oooe author=midolian post=30571804]you are a bigger fool not to see the writing on the waLL..pls do not reproduce[/quote]
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
HI DAYS ARE SO NUMBERED
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by njuwo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
Dem don collect all him tanks, na hilux dey background now, very soon na wheelbarrow him go dey use. Your days are numbered.
Wheel barrow too high, na baby sitter him go dey use, and that na if he go still get leg to take piley am when them finish with am.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by izonlucky01(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
I feel like crushing this beast with my bare hands. Shekau na joke o who wan die ni grin grin
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by macaphan007(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
Correct,You sef see am,all the Armoured personel carrier and Tanks no dey again,na Hilux dem go soon collect am,na under tent he go dey shoot him videos soon....
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by coldsummer: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
The question is:

In a State Of. Emergency, where and how do They transport these cars and weapon?

JeffreyJamez:
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Sunymoore(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Fuckkkk naira land.. I wrote fucktarddd not person
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
how did de get it
Re: I ‘ll Defeat Regional Force, Says Shekau In New Video by Jesusloveyou: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
zantama05:
....and how do you convince me GEJ have no hand in this BH things undecided

so that he can extend his tenure,because he can't handle boko haram in 3 months,he create boko haram,so he can hang on to power without election,if he is not behind boko haram,why not allow somebody that can handle them comes in,by conducting this election on time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radiobiafra:change Of Frequency In Igweocha(portharcourt). / Satan Be Like Am Free After 1000 Years (photos) / Obanikoro Papa & Sons Corruption Inc== Sahara Reporters. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.