Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

My First Crush Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Crush Experience (1488 Views)

Who Was Your First Crush??? / Share Your Crush Experience / At What Age Did You Have Your First Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Crush Experience by Dammytrager(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
I had my first crush experience when I had just resumed SS1, her name is Victoria, She is a Pretty light calabar girl with brown eyes, her eyes could drive any man crazy, she was averagely tall(taller than me as at then), she has the perfect shape for her height and she keeps a low cut, She was my classmate. Whenever I set my eyes on her then, I would feel my heart playing stunts, it beats so hard and fast that the next person beside me could hear them, whenever she’s around me, sweat starts emanating from my body without control and I would feel something run down through my spine.

She seems perfect before me , everything she does and says seems right to me, sometimes I wonder if she’s human or an angel because her presence do have a particular effect on my body, I thought of her every minutes of my life, I was so drowned in this love, that whenever I look at the mirror, I see her instead of my reflection, I was running mad, I needed someone to tell me, I started losing control of myself as I would act irrationally around her just for her to notice my presence, I couldn’t concentrate in class, all my attention was drifted towards her, my grades were failing, I was losing focus.

I started acting in a funny way that it became obvious to the whole class and her that I had something for her but where is the courage to face and pour my heart to her maybe it would alleviate my condition, all the boldness I had in stock was not enough to face her. Everyday, I’d imagine and tell myself that I’d reveal what I feel for her, whenever I called out her name to let the words out, my liver would fail me, I’d automatically become dumb I’d promise myself to go and re-strategize but it wasn’t funny as the event became a recurring decimal in my life, Guys would tell me I didn’t have the liver then I’d wonder if I had a liver disease.

Weeks went by, before then I presumed the love I have for her would have grown so strong and heal my so thought liver disease and also give me the mind of a Lion and I’d muster the courage to face her and express my undying love for her, how wrong was I, I never knew the world was taking a different route with my thoughts. My so called Proclaimed love started diminishing like a punctured balloon, with time I stopped having all the illusions I used to have, Victoria stopped appearing in my dreams, the love is over I thought.

Then I queried myself, Is this really love? Does Love ever end? What do I call this experience I just had? These were the questions that bothered my mind, then reality dawned on me that what I just felt is a crush, Crushes are Temporary but True love is a Permanent Experience.

source: https://dammytragerwof./2015/07/14/my-first-crush-experience/
Re: My First Crush Experience by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: My First Crush Experience by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Csmiley smiley L
Re: My First Crush Experience by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: My First Crush Experience by DuchessLily(f): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Crush!... Thank ur liver for failing u and helping u not to get crushed cheesy
Re: My First Crush Experience by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Csmiley smiley L

CUM4K
Re: My First Crush Experience by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oyind17:

CUM4K
yess.... Just a sec am coming let me rush down to d mallam down d street
Re: My First Crush Experience by ashhascash: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Effect of Omole Mid-semester break
Nice writeUp i dnt tink u crush again, u jux crush lyk dangote trailer grin
Re: My First Crush Experience by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
all those who knows me here on Nairaland my name is warriblood aka K.O.W (the king of wordplay)
Rap battle forum..

Am from Delta state.. born And Bred In WARRI-City
But most of it all.. am a Musician.. been doing. This shitt for 5years na.

But bros.. no promoters mehn. alot of my guys some done run come Lagos because of this music stuff... hoping to blow like wizkid..

Because back here in waff town nobody cares about entertainment..imagine we were there when wizkid blew..
And now we are still here.. when korede bello blow..
Even lil kesh.. and now kiss Daniel.

Please don't get me wrong.. I ain't hating on them it's their luck.. but to you bro do you think we happy..

Enough said... just did this new track last week

Titled. TAP OUT people says its a hit track https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow#35890983

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Pix In A Scale Of 1-10 / That Moment In Our Lives. / NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.