Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX (4782 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:04am On Feb 10, 2015
RIP to the dead. Only if you were alive to witness the ally to your killers in the name of goodluckbadluck jonathan being overthrown with change.
Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by Missy89(f): 1:43am On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
RIP Officer...

Must you really comment on every thread?
Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by juman(m): 2:07am On Feb 10, 2015
You see!
Bad leadership is this country's problem.

A country of 54 years, but nothing is working.
nigeria is a failed country.
Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by Kingofdevils: 6:39am On Feb 10, 2015
yibomustgo:

Ko baje fun e! Oma fi aisan logba ni. Iwon omo iran kiran Igbo lasan lsan lsan ikeji aja. Oko oju irin loma pa e. Ase wa!
Ndi mmuo tigbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo umunne i
Afo sagbuo nne i
Thunder gbagbuo nna i
Thunder fire your mama and papa
Ezi ofia
Anu mpama
Ozu nwulu anwu
Otu nne i
Onye ala
Die die die
Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by NafeesaAA(f): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2015
When Capt. Usman Aliyu was posted to Maiduguri sometime back, he decided to tell some members of his family and friends that he was posted to Gombe in order to keep their despair afar. Capt. Aliyu finally fell to the bullets of terrorists while defending Nigeria in the battlefield yesterday.

Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by smartigo: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2015
May he rest in peace.
Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
NafeesaAA:
When Capt. Usman Aliyu was posted to Maiduguri sometime back, he decided to tell some members of his family and friends that he was posted to Gombe in order to keep their despair afar. Capt. Aliyu finally fell to the bullets of terrorists while defending Nigeria in the battlefield yesterday.
The army has lost a fine gallant airborne trooper
We are loosing our best guys daily. It hurts
Wher have u been 2days

Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by wordcat(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2015
yibomustgo:

Shut up, you son of a slut. Just wait and see how we cleanse Ibos out of our country in few weeks. We are just waiting for all hell to break loose.

Abokki na Abokki. Abeg no dey vex for anybody, na Kama just pay una small visit.
Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by fatakeenexport(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2015
I ve counted up to 7 soilders(hausas)and their pix displayed,those fine and gallant soilder who sacrifies their lives for the peace of this nation,am yet to see 1 yoruba or 0.5 yeebos,yet the yeebos show no atom of appreciation,at least some yorubas did,and the best this man(Igbo man) can say is either a curse or stupid comment. Your grandfather ojukwu(RIP)did worst,and we still condole you in the society.pls,let's learn to be real and appreciating. Those soilder got family and ambitions but cut short by laying their lives for us all(yorubas,yeebos,hausa) think man!
Kingofdevils:

Thunder fire your mama and papa
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a Hopless harlot mother
Otu nne i
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Uiiiseless dirty onye ofe
Thunder blaster your intestine there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i
Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by Kingofdevils: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2015
fatakeenexport:
I ve counted up to 7 soilders(hausas)and their pix displayed,those fine and gallant soilder who sacrifies their lives for the peace of this nation,am yet to see 1 yoruba or 0.5 yeebos,yet the yeebos show no atom of appreciation,at least some yorubas did,and the best this man(Igbo man) can say is either a curse or stupid comment. Your grandfather ojukwu(RIP)did worst,and we still condole you in the society.pls,let's learn to be real and appreciating. Those soilder got family and ambitions but cut short by laying their lives for us all(yorubas,yeebos,hausa) think man!

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless nonentity
Otu nne i
Ara gbagbuo nne i na nna i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i

All this for calling igbo yeebos

Hopless bastard son of a dirty yolobar harlot mother
Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by chat2deen(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=NafeesaAA post=30588544]When Capt. Usman Aliyu was posted to Maiduguri sometime back, he decided to tell some members of his family and friends that he was posted to Gombe in order to keep their despair afar. Capt. Aliyu finally fell to the bullets of terrorists while defending Nigeria in the battlefield yesterday. [/quote

We was an Instructor at NAEME in Auchi, Edo State, was also told dat he was in Gombe only to hear of his death. " oh! My brother don't u worry, my sister don't u worry, if I happen to die in battle never mind we shall meet again"

Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by ElAtana: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
RIP Uncle

Re: Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX by komekn(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Revealed Incredible Personality RIP

Paid the ultimate sacrifice to keep us safe, not recognised by a perverse government that would rather, denigrate than celebrate this gallant Nigerian Officer.

The EXTREMELY HIGH casualty rate of Nigeria officers and NCO's smacks of institutional ,endemic negligence and incompetence of the top brass as well as the ineptitude of our political leadership NUFF SAID

I CRY FOR U OFFICER

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night / EXPOSED - Corrupt Diezani Alison-madueke Fake "Cancer" Make-up To Evade arrest / African Diaspora: Come Back With Glory Or Don’t Come Back At All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.