Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Trends In Relationshps (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trends In Relationshps (must Read) (545 Views)

Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram / Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos / #LagosGirls Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trends In Relationshps (must Read) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2015
There are side chicks and there are side chicks. There are those side chicks who know their positions. And there are those who are oblivious of their positions. The thing is this, no one sets out to be a side chick. I may be wrong though.

And then, there are main chicks. They are those girls who are so sure that they have the man. But if indeed they had the man, then there will be no need for the main chick label because they would simply be THE CHICK. His chick.

Finally, there are the guys. There are those ones who don’t set out to cheat but end up doing so anyway. And there are those who set out to be playboys. Then, there are those who chase everything in skirts and those who are chased. Then again, there are the knights. The knights in shining armor and there are the good old retards in tin foil.

Thing is, every girl at one point in time hoped, wished or even prayed for her own knight. Who would sweep her off her feet and they will dance in the sunlight and live happily ever after.

However, in real life, happily ever afters are few and far in between. Sometimes, a girl has just got to make do. Sometimes, a girl may decide to filch another’s happily ever after. If any of these three groups of people play their roles effectively, every one of them may then have a shot at being happy or at least pretend to be happy.

As I said earlier, no one sets out be a side chick or a main chick. Being a main chick presupposes that you are being cheated on and being a side chick means that you are obviously not good enough to be number one. Forget all that BS he is telling you; “the time ain’t right … That she ain’t done anything wrong for him to leave her... That he loves you more than he loves her… That he doesn’t want to break her heart… That he is stuck...” and loads of other excuses that I’m sure you heard more about than I may ever hear or know. Avant’s lie about us comes to mind, right about now… Truth is, if you actually meant something to him, you would not be his chick on the side, hidden from his world.

Actually, main chicks almost always know when there is a side chick. They know. Usually they just choose to ignore the signs and live in denial. After all, what girl wants to live with the idea that she is not good enough for her man? That, her man is looking elsewhere for his dessert, that she the main dish is just not enough. So, she just lets it slide, makes excuses for her man and just flat out denies the truth. But someone has to take the blame for this… It is just easier hating on the other girl… You know, the one who stole your man. After all, it is easier to believe someone is trying to stick her claws in your man and snatch him away than that your man is blatantly cheating, which may just be the case. Human as we are, we tend to see things the way we want to see them and not for what they really are. Sometimes, your knight is really no knight.

READ MORE http://psychng.com/trends-in-relationships
Re: Trends In Relationshps (must Read) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2015
So, what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Trends In Relationshps (must Read) by izaray(f): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
My dear i tire o, i was about asking same question even
Re: Trends In Relationshps (must Read) by Brugo(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Read what? undecided
Re: Trends In Relationshps (must Read) by Kennywills7(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2015
So wot exactly is ur point?

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This! / Will You Allow Yr Brother To Marry From The Same Ethnic Group? / Top 11ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.