Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! (8165 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by agoadiv(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2015
a girl i had been admiring since 2014-11-5 till i finally asked her out on 26th December last year , she delayed the reply
n was like I WAS HEART BROKEN BY THE ONE I LOVED MOST,I CAN'T TRUST U' this made me feel so sad but i never lost hope,she has a sexy body,greatly endowed and this girl the formmmm...before she told me that she was hrt broken i had to take her out to a bar....she shakes her bombom wen she de waka for road ehhh!
she finally accepted me on 30january wen she saw i was serious to love with both cash n hrtcheesy

SUMMARY:::: i went to their house day bfor yesterday n dat was the first time cos she said her parents traveled n were gonna b bak on 10th(today)..she has a lil sis dat is 9years n am fond of her..i called her that i was on the road n she said OK..i went to their house,de sis opened door for me,immediately i stepped my foot in,i was greeted by SH!T SMELL in every corner of the house,it was so much bt i managed to stay,initially i thought twas her sis that mayb POO on her pant oo...little did i know dat my shody POO na im de smell so!
her sis told me IFEOMA IS IN THE TOILET LET ME GO AND CALL HER FOR YOU' mehn it dawn on me that na this girl the pollute this air oooo,quick quick,i tear race cos i was embarrassed n ashamed n i felt like vomiting... I NEVER KNEW A GIRL AS BEAUTIFUL AS IFEOMA DO SH!T SEF TALKLESS OF DE poo SMELLING....
FEAR GIRLS!

now i cnt even call her again cos am disappointed,i never knew girls also excret faeces..... gosh! n they shake that bombom like its only for servicing n lapdance....WHAT DO I DO NOW? WILL I EVEN HAVE THE MIND TO CHYKE ANOTHER GIRL??

PLS HELP

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
hahaha!!cheesy
you thought they were angels?

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Brugo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ha ha ha? undecided
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Gboyeboy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
You never knew pretty girls did droppings.
Wetin you think say den dey use the yansh do before?

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yeah, we poo, fart and menstruate too

Excuse us for being humans undecided

27 Likes

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
What an _idiot! You didn't know she's human and passes out wastes like you do or your brain was blacked out momentarily at the point in time or you thought pretty girls fart and shiit smells like roses? Absolute stupidity!

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by demelza: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kids everywhere! undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by kenex4ever(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
agoadiv:
a girl i had been admiring since 2014-11-5 till i finally asked her out on 26th December last year , she delayed the reply
n was like I WAS HEART BROKEN BY THE ONE I LOVED MOST,I CAN'T TRUST U' this made me feel so sad but i never lost hope,she has a sexy body,greatly endowed and this girl the formmmm...before she told me that she was hrt broken i had to take her out to a bar....she shakes her bombom wen she de waka for road ehhh!
she finally accepted me on 30january wen she saw i was serious to love with both cash n hrtcheesy

SUMMARY:::: i went to their house day bfor yesterday n dat was the first time cos she said her parents traveled n were gonna b bak on 10th(today)..she has a lil sis dat is 9years n am fond of her..i called her that i was on the road n she said OK..i went to their house,de sis opened door for me,immediately i stepped my foot in,i was greeted by SH!T SMELL in every corner of the house,it was so much bt i managed to stay,initially i thought twas her sis that mayb POO on her pant oo...little did i know dat my shody POO na im de smell so!
her sis told me IFEOMA IS IN THE TOILET LET ME GO AND CALL HER FOR YOU' mehn it dawn on me that na this girl the pollute this air oooo,quick quick,i tear race cos i was embarrassed n ashamed n i felt like vomiting... I NEVER KNEW A GIRL AS BEAUTIFUL AS IFEOMA DO SH!T SEF TALKLESS OF DE poo SMELLING....
FEAR GIRLS!

now i cnt even call her again cos am disappointed,i never knew girls also excret faeces..... gosh! n they shake that bombom like its only for servicing n lapdance....WHAT DO I DO NOW? WILL I EVEN HAVE THE MIND TO CHYKE ANOTHER GIRL??

PLS HELP
hahaha!! Tell anoda lie

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op, if I slap you eehh na inside that poo you go find yourself.

See waste of free mb

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by olasmith10(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
don't even know what to say cos even me am disappointed too don't even know what to say cos even me am disappointed too
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by LadyX(f): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

Don't mind him. He is a kid that doesn't understand anything. When he learns about biology in school, he will understand major functions of the body.

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by ggrin(f): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
U go fear fear cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

angryangryangry
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Another mad patient again Seu.n it's high time you did something....

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by agoadiv(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
zick19:
Another mad patient again Seu.n it's high time you did something....
and English was murdered againshocked

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
agoadiv:
and English was murdered againshocked
Go school, you no gree go...... Hw u wan take knw correct english Olodo

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Edwardhead(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Am I in a jokes section or romance?

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Agybabe(f): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
@Op mine smells better tongue

This is hilarious. grin grin

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by dahreyM: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

r u pretty?
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by dahreyM: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
you guyz should reason with the OP lah. Some galz cn FORM. Some galz r fine to the extent that one will think, going to the toilet is a taboo for them. The fresh skin, the spotless face, the physique, the sonorous voice e.t.c, U will doubt they even MENstruate...
That's hw they r made. Galz go through a lot beneath them buh u will nvr knw cos the smiling face will cover it up. Shout out to all d female folks around d world.

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by mrkay101(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
and y'all believe this shit

OK op.. next!!!!
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by bobbyluis(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
No...
they don't poo,they recycle waste.

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by hotwax: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
LadyX:

Don't mind him. He is a kid that doesn't understand anything. When he learns about biology in school, he will understand major functions of the body.

But the way u form, I do think you dont have hole form bottom.

And the most disgusting thing is you open their legs. There Vir.gi.nal is so more disgusting than gutter.
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by PHgirl(f): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lol. You guys should time out of your lives for five minutes. It's hilarious. So, cheesy grin
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
dahreyM:

r u pretty?

Lol, naah
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yu are mad
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by nonsoben: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
who no de poo? abi coz say w bi galz?
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Dorisbest(f): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lunatic
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na one rm apartment she dey stay? Abi dia toilet dey near entrance door?
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by LadyX(f): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
hotwax:

But the way u form, I do think you dont have hole form bottom.

And the most disgusting thing is you open their legs. There Vir.gi.nal is so more disgusting than gutter.

So you want us to neglect ourselves so that you prove we have hole, abi?

Why must you open their legs? Did someone hold a gun forcing you to open their legs?

Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Agybabe:
@Op mine smells better tongue

This is hilarious. grin grin

See this one yansh!
Re: I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! by Maamin(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yeye dey smell for this thread angry

Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today