Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? (2573 Views)

Photos I Got All A Man Needs In A Lady ,but I Can’t Find Who Can Satisfy Me / She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
alberto2k:
I have nothing to contribute

So, am Just observing Iswear cool
stingy fellow
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by agoadiv(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
I Dnt gv lady gifts dey to to me plz
so far so good,this was the first lie on the thread
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by agoadiv(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
ireneony:
I was a expecting a phone undecided and the clueless guy bought me set of panties embarassed.
Then he had the gut to tell me if I like the gift, even after seeing my facial expression.
To make the matter worse, the panties was not my size. The panties was like buba sad
Well he was just my toaster
2nd lie on the thread....kip up dearie
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
agoadiv:
item 7cheesy

but op i was expecting "10 things a girls has done to u" grin
hahaha grin
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Zohan:
Lol, tosyne2much say something na grin grin grin
bros, I don already share my experience oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by RomanceLander(f): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
bros, I don already share my experience oooo grin

Hello tosy, please can u help me get your crew on this thread... I am a newbie here and hardly know how to operate. I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE OKAY.

www.nairaland.com/2141431/urgent-me-proof-mum-ftb
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by queentasties(f): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2015
ireneony:
I was a expecting a phone undecided and the clueless guy bought me set of panties embarassed.
Then he had the gut to tell me if I like the gift, even after seeing my facial expression.
To make the matter worse, the panties was not my size. The panties was like buba sad
Well he was just my toaster
lmaoooo! D guy suppose sample am b4 buyin d panties
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by queentasties(f): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

are you sure?

why do I have this feeling you are lying
lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2015
queentasties:
lolzzzzzzzzzzz
do you have the same feelings too cheesy

that story looks cooked up

but what's my own?
grin
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by queentasties(f): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha, true but babes nor see am so. Next time use that rose money buy suya for her. She go prefere am pass. grin
. She wil finish d suya nd pass it 2 d toilet bt d rose flower wil alws b der 4 her 2 cherish... I luv finz I cn alws see in d corner f moi rum wen it coms 2 gist.
We r different anyway
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by queentasties(f): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2015
lymelyte:
hahahaha. You for go silifit am naw to your size.. cheesy cheesy
cnt help d laf... lmao
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by delishpot: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
queentasties:
. She wil finish d suya nd pass it 2 d toilet bt d rose flower wil alws b der 4 her 2 cherish... I luv finz I cn alws see in d corner f moi rum wen it coms 2 gist.
We r different anyway

well, many women who fancy flowers dont like plastic flowers unless its used to decorate something. Real roses please the heart I heard. And real roses dont last for ever. They also wither and will be thrown out.
Any how, what can a man do? Many Naija babes just prefere things they can use or eat to something that will just lay there.
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by vdavydenko: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Very cool gift ideas here. As for me, I want to buy some shungite jewellery gift for my wife like those on http://shungit-gifts.com I like such a stone. Hope, she will love them too.
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2015
freshness2020:

Bien sur! Tu parle Français?
Ouais, je peux parler couramment ne sais pas de vous? cheesy
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by freshness2020: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2015
baffah96:
Ouais, je peux parler couramment ne sais pas de vous? cheesy
On essaie de parler!
c'est pas toujours facile
Re: Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2015
freshness2020:

On essaie de parler!
c'est pas toujours facile
Ouais français ne est pas qu'une simple langue est à côté même pas notre lingua franca alors pourquoi ne sera même pas l'esprit l'apprendre undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amongst Your EX And Your Phone, Who Would You Save? / Breaking Up With Her With These Words / Man Arrested Immediately After Proposing To Girlfriend Who Said Yes! Photos…:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.