Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Breaking Up With Her With These Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Up With Her With These Words (2574 Views)

When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Up With Her With These Words by chocolateme(f): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
She loves him with her life, they have a normal loving relationship and have issues when necessary but nothing of unfaithfulness has ever come between them. It was all smooth till the earliest morning of his birthday, she called him by past 1am hoping to be the first to say the birthday wishes, she sang to him and professed blessings on him and then said she was happy to be the first, he told her that she was not the first, she felt hurt and then said cool that maybe he got them through text messages buy he still went ahead to argue with here that someone else called before her. Out of disappointment and hurt,she cut the phone, he called her back severally and she rejected the calls. That was the crime she committed, she quickly apologised via messages so she will not ruin ruin his day so since then till 5 days later she has been crying and begging for forgiveness but he turned deaf ear to her, nor answering her calls it messages, she has done everything humanely possible to appease him, but he refused. Early today, he sent her this message;

Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by INTROVERT(f): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmm....

Sly guy

1 Like

Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by raayah(f): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yeah, I am going to side with the boyfriend here. The girl commited a lot of crimes.

1) Calling by 1am. Who does this? I would be pissed.

2) Complaining that someone called her boyfriend first before her. Why is this an issue? If someone calls me to wish me happy birthday, do I stop and tell them that they have to wait for my gf. Its not feasible.

3) Picked up a fight with her boyfriend very early in the morning on his birthday. Thereby setting a bad tone for his day. She is Selfish.

She deserved the break-up.
Let her find a perfect guy. The guy wrote a very nice break-up speech. I agree with everything he wrote.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by Oyetboy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
nigga dey para
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by vizkiz: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
I pity the nigga furck those two chicks above me...though one of the is lez undecided
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by Enegod(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
what exactly do you want us to do now?
To beg him to forgive you? undecided
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by Enegod(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
what exactly do you want us to do now?
To beg him to forgive you? undecided
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
it's obvious the guy was already annoyed with her before. she sounds like the clingy type. he only chose that day to vex.. I would do the same too if I was disturbed from my beautiful sleep.
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by uniqueflash(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Yeah, I am going to side with the boyfriend here. The girl commited a lot of crimes.

2) Complaining that someone called her boyfriend first before her. Why is this an issue? If someone calls me to wish me happy birthday, do I stop and tell them that they have to wait for my gf. Its not feasible.

3) Picked up a fight with her boyfriend very early in the morning on his birthday. Thereby setting a bad tone for his day. She is Selfish.

Let her find a perfect guy. The guy wrote a very nice break-up speech. I agree with everything he wrote.
so we still have people like u who can stop at ntting bt de truth?u must be a female jega, i therefore recmend u to buhari for inspector- general of nairaland enjoy ur new office.
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by raayah(f): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
uniqueflash:
so we still have people like u who can stop at ntting bt de truth?u must be a female jega, i therefore recmend u to buhari for inspector- general of nairaland enjoy ur new office.

Do I get wardrobe allowance?
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by uniqueflash(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

Do I get wardrobe allowance?
dnt forget ur title...inspector not senator.
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by elantraceey(f): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
I won't believe that only caused the breakup, there's something more.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by misspicy(f): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

all dis points is not enuf for a brkup biko,d guy just found an easy way out ni.

any way lemme buy land,coming to comment more tomoro...nyt don do n work dey tomoro

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by nickyvil: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
To me I think both the guy and the lady in questions are at fault, we all know how a lady is when in love, she would do all she can to make her guy happy, for example a lady would always want to be the first in his life, sit at the front car seat, holds hand in public,when it comes to birthday or special event in our life's, we expect to hear from the people who claim to really love us so much and we expect them to show us they truly love us by remembering and wishing us well in this occasion. The lady call to wished him happy bday, prayed for him and thought she's the first caller but she was disappointed,the guy should have appreciate her, pretend as if she's the first caller just to make her happy, if not for anything but for her to wake up at the midnight to call. Ladies are tend to get jealous and think they should be the first to do something for their man that's where the lady is wrong she should have hung up the call on him she should have just let it go cos it's his birthday, she ought to do every possible to make it perfect for him. Here no one is perfect, the lady learn her mistakes and cos of the love, asked for forgiveness so for the love they shared the guy if truly he loves her, he should have just let it go but I think there is more to this story than this text messages the guy sent her. It's not just his birthday but there is more.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by stanvesco(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmm....
Sly guy
madam introvert wetin sly do lol. I guess he will come around,though she may have being a side-chick all along. 1 minute silence for all d good side chicks worldwide

1 Like

Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by Richy4(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
The break up has already been signed and sealed before this drama here.

This is just formalities

1 Like

Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by Youngpo413: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Correct guy...move to the next pusy joor,so pusys to sample.
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by chigoizie7(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
misspicy:

all dis points is not enuf for a brkup biko,d guy just found an easy way out ni.

any way lemme buy land,coming to comment more tomoro...nyt don do n work dey tomoro

He found a way out,not an "easy" way out.

If u ve read well,he said, "despite all I do, it turns out to be that I ALWAYS cause u pains"

According to the op, they had a normal love relationship, they quarrel just like normal people in a relationship. Cheating was never party to their relationship, which means, the guy is faithful, he truly loved her.

Now, his bday is from 12am, and then she called around 1am, that's clearly one hour late, if she clearly wants to be d 1st, she should ve kept vigil so as to make it by 12 on d dot, but he didn't , and what was the guys crime? That he stated the obvious, actually she was not d 1st. And for her to be angry on the guy to the extent that she refused picking his call, even when he did nothing wrong. My dear, that gal has a serious problem.

It clearly means that she has been behaving in like manners b4 now, even worst manner dan what happened dat day.

The guy only got tired of the whole hit after trying to be a gentleman, and took a bow.

It is not an easy way out, it was hard for him, but he had to do it now.
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by Slimzjoe(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2015
Any small thing na break up this dayz undecided
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by ggrin(f): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by 48noble(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Them Ooos aren't loyal since 14AD
Re: Breaking Up With Her With These Words by jedyjedy(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Eni ti a fe sun to n fepo para. D guy used d opportunity perfectly. He wanted a break up all along and he took his chance.

(1) (Reply)

Unreturned Love Really Hurts / I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. / 2nd Child In Every Family Is Always Outstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.