Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home (55882 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home / Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Obviously this man is a novice in the use of power....when you deploy power in this manner ....you merely diminish it potency....

3 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Ilekeh(f): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
RossMehn:
30 soldiers in trucks and no picture to show for it. In a country where even gateman get camera phone nah wah oo

shey if you see soldiers you go take pics? In Nigeria, even me sef go fear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by farolee(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
No doubt Gej is paving way for the military, this funny Zoologist
won't handover to Buhari. He will Rather allow the Army to take over, just watch my word.
He has stolen so much money that if Buhari should come to power , Jonathan will end up in Kirikiri.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by babestella: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
The army need to keep in sight all those who had vowed to form a parallel government if and when they lose the election. It's obvious APC is losing come March 28. They wouldn't know what hit them. Quote me after the polls.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by farem: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
RedArrow:
This is what the 6 weeks shift in election is meant for...continue

That is the understanding of Mr Shoeless on the way to destroy BH in 6 weeks.I pity the followers whose mental capacity are covered in poo inside aso rock. Dont you know Burdillon Ikoyi resembles Sambisa forest; since both have trees.

Money miss road President

Brain miss road Army.

Can only flex illegal muscle with the civilians.

How did Nigeria get into this awful leadership!

4 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by farem: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
farolee:
No doubt Gej is paving way for the military, this funny Zoologist
won't handover to Buhari. He will Rather allow the Army to take over, just watch my word.
He has stolen so much money that if Buhari should come to power , Jonathan will end up in Kirikiri Sambisa Prison.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by dustydee: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
I thought they said the military was busy fighting Boko haram where did they get those ones from?

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Acidosis(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Most Nigerians especially those who posted on page 0 are pathetically stu. pid

An ediot vowed to form parallel government and some goats are still asking why soldiers surround his home?

Why do we have stu. pid people in this country?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by dumodust(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Where are the pictures of soldiers?
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by udemzyudex(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
I believe something is fishy,maybe someone leak an information to them thats why they were there.

I believe this has a link with the thread about Obama's media campaign team,where it is said that those guy are been hidden and making sure no one finds out .
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
nagoma:

GEJ has added Treason to his baggage of atrocities against the Nigerian Nation.

So you don't know the meaning of treason, Illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by tit(f): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
dustydee:
I thought they said the military was busy fighting Boko haram where did they get those ones from?

who are the sponsors of boko haram?
three hearty cheers to military intelligence for exposing tinubu the jihadist sponsor of boko haram!
the man in one foot in the grave but he wants to use millions of nigerians as rituals!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by gabriel212: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

So GEJ and those that surround him are not corrupt?

Charity starts at home. GEJ fears strong opposition. He's a coward and will be running to Ivory Coast via Otuoke soon.

If war is what they really want to start, then I feel sorry for the "80%" igbos in Lagos supporting GEJ's move. An attack to SW is an attack on all.
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT IF ANY THING TRIGGER THE SOUTHWEST, THE IGBO WILL SUUFER IT FOR AND THE PROBLEMS WILL BE DEVIDE ALONG ETHNIC LINE.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by anonimi: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
ilugunboy:
Obviously this man is a novice in the use of power....when you deploy power in this manner ....you merely diminish it potency....

How do YOU know power was deployed "in this manner"?
Because Ogbeni Ojuyobo said so abi?

An addictive LIAR who even denied his background and parents for the temporary gains of riches is your barometre of what is happening or not happening shocked
Dey there dey listen to fabus fables!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by mployer(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pictures would be just fine
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
anonimi:

How do YOU know power was deployed "in this manner"?
Because Ogbeni Ojuyobo said so abi?

An addictive LIAR who even denied his background and parents for the temporary gains of riches is your barometre of what is happening or not happening shocked
Dey there dey listen to fabus fables!

You too dey misyearn.....

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by udemzyudex(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
ilugunboy:
really? grin e go soon reach your turn.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by rhames(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30602992][/quote]

We learnt from some preachers that Mr President is a non violent gentlemen. grin
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by sunny4life(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
dealslip:
Most of us believe anything we read. Tinubu is the king of drama. He can place them there for his own security yet pretend he is been intimidated to give the impression of someone been persecuted by the FG. A man with plenty skeleton should not be afraid. Even at that the man is a master politician and strategist. I respect him for that.
come on..........i expect u to be more intelligent than this.No politician except the president have command and control over the army and no politician is entitled to soldiers protection.Acts of intimidating political opponents using security forces should be condemned.......we are practicing democracy for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by gabriel212: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
Acidosis:
Most Nigerians especially those who posted on page 0 are pathetically stu. pid

An ediot vowed to form parallel government and some goats are still asking why soldiers surround his home?

Why do we have stu. pid people in this country?
You are foolish for your nonsense rants. A fight agaist TINUBU is a fight against the SOUTH WEST. Start and let see where it will end.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by ocelot2006(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is absolute CRAP. 30 soldiers for surveillance?! When there are DSS and even FCID/SCID officers that can be used covertly to carry out same objective? APC abeg blow another lie, cos this one won't FLY!!
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by seunique(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
zantama05:
the tyrant in action undecided

may God save this country from the hand of this dictator

marchbuhari to aso rock
Before it was Febuhari
Now it is Marchbuhari

Wonder if Election get postponed to April

Funny Nigerians!!!! grin
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by anonimi: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
ilugunboy:
You too dey misyearn.....

Nor be sey I dey follow your footsteps ni? grin
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by anonimi: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
gabriel212:

You are foolish for your nonsense rants. A fight agaist TINUBU is a fight against the SOUTH WEST. Start and let see where it will end.

Abeg na which south west?
The one of Awolowo or the one of the bastard who does not even acknowledge his real parents? shocked

You must be a joker just like your JagaBandit who is rapingg our commonwealth like sey im nor send person.

eaglechild:
We can't complete Lagos light rail project

We obviously can't complete Lekki international phantom airport.

And you will be the biggest fool to think that we can complete Eko Atlantic.

Use your head people where do you think we are getting all the money we are using to sponsor Buhari undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079192_fasholaa_jpegfc425dbc9482db4d2098e4dd5e8bee75
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
anonimi:

Nor be sey I dey follow your footsteps ni? grin

Abeg I no get time for your back and forth this evening......I wan go drink make my head calm down....
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by M17: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
EdCure:

Do you mind telling Nairalanders why this should be done to Tinubu?

robber robber catcham catcham !olee olee

fela said . grin grin grin grin grin

he i s chief executive thief
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Jesusloveyou: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
osmosis2015:
“I remain resolute in my advocacy and support for the rule of law. Jonathan’s government has through the service chiefs staged a coup against Nigerians and the Constitution and now wants to silence his critics. I will not be muzzled through the barrel of the gun. The guns and bullets they should use to defeat Boko Haram are now being turned against the opposition and innocent Nigerians,” he said.

Tinibu should respect his president. Don't play with karki boys, they not man o war. The man is hiding under his bed hahaha...
karki boys wen dey fear boko ragtag boys.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Holuwathoby(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
GOD will break the backbone of all oppressors of Nigeria and they shall be utterly disgraced - Amen!
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by zantama05(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
seunique:

Before it was Febuhari
Now it is Marchbuhari

Wonder if Election get postponed to April

Funny Nigerians!!!! grin
that one is time wey all Nigerians say Aprifull to GEJ and 29 may to swearing in GMB to aso rockgrin
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by olas24u(f): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
EdCure:

Do you mind telling Nairalanders why this should be done to Tinubu?

This was the Nigerian president people fought for when they refuse to hand over to him
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by kunle1960: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tinubu should be arrested and thrown into d kirikiri,he is a criminal who has ambushed Lagos treasury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / Houssam Diab, Lebanese Ambassador Walked Out On Reps / Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.