Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home (55896 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home / Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Dreamtouch: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Weakling and clueless is now proactive and a hardman overnite......in Wizkid voice "I want you sleeping in my beeeeed.........Tinubu ele nyi..Fashola ele nyi....' Dancing shoki with left-hand

GEJ till buhari learns the full meaning of INEC,APC and actual date of election!!gba gan #akpiri Power #akpiri Oil bloc
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
I doubt the authencity of dis news

It's APC Cable News, Channel 73
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by otipoju(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
gabriel212:

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT IF ANY THING TRIGGER THE SOUTHWEST, THE IGBO WILL SUUFER IT FOR AND THE PROBLEMS WILL BE DEVIDE ALONG ETHNIC LINE.

I am really afraid. Many lives may be lost cause when this thing start the safest place for anybody is his village.

Its so so scar . Ethno religious war no be small thing oo
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by tblaq: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tinubu should stand firm notin dey happen
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by BabaAra2(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
EdCure:

Do you mind telling Nairalanders why this should be done to Tinubu?

You disappointed me. Why respond would you respond to an slowpoke?
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by notoriousbabe: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
ikes9:
Hehehehe
Ghen Ghen!!
Action film done start
aksion. This one go sweet pass jackie chan's film. We don enter one chance for pdp hand
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by GoldCircle: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
can someone please snap a picture of the soldiers and upload here for the world to see. I hear the revolution will not be televised. But pics will do at least.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by dklex(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
demelza:
We have a teething dictator on our hands.
At this pace, he will soon rival Laurent Gbagbo.
He that the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

That is to say the Dog that will get lost will not hear his master's whistle.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by samplegirl(f): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
The evil one runs when nothing is after him. I know Bourdillon road and I know too that I use to see uniform men going along the road but the evil man is now crying wolf where there is no dog.

Effects of guilty conscience.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by tblaq: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
tinubu should stand firm notin will happen to him,uncle Jonathan is too weak to treathen a man like jagaban
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by owolabi3699(m): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
RUBBISH...... come march 28 March4buhari
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by notoriousbabe: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dreamtouch:
Weakling and clueless is now proactive and a hardman overnite......in Wizkid voice "I want you sleeping in my beeeeed.........Tinubu ele nyi..Fashola ele nyi....' Dancing shoki with left-hand

GEJ till buhari learns the full meaning of INEC,APC and actual date of election!!gba gan #akpiri Power #akpiri Oil bloc
I dey pity your brother. Your brother because of power has suddenly turned to a beast,those that tried it before him,where are they today?where is abacha?where is mobutu sese seko and where is idi amin?I dey pity your brother
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by drshrewd: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
EdCure:

Any miscreant who is directly or indirectly perceived to be involved in inciting statements, plots or actions that will cause any civil unrest is liable to security checks.

The security and safety of Nigerians are paramount

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Tibins(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
30 soldiers is to one man. cool

See how highly they rated this man in criminology.

Is he the new Lawrence Anini? cheesy

It might not be unconnected with security reports. Maybe Shekau is in Lagos
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by notoriousbabe: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
GoldCircle:
can someone please snap a picture of the soldiers and upload here for the world to see. I hear the revolution will not be televised. But pics will do at least.
snap preekshore of the soldier?omo you wan make person die?no try am o
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Sajio(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
I refuse to believe anything I read.... APC ain't you guys tired of propaganda
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by anonimi: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
EdCure:

Do you mind telling nairalanders why we should believe this FAKE story from Ogbeni Ojuyobo?
I hope you can properly engage your grey matter to proffer correct reasonable parametres for believing a certified LIAR like the JagaBandit.
Thanks.

He is simply the national leader of confusionists and propagandists.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by notoriousbabe: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
slimmy05:
Any miscreant who is directly or indirectly perceived to be involved in inciting statements, plots or actions that will cause any civil unrest is liable to security checks.

The security and safety of Nigerians are paramount
and asari dokubo is moving freely like a king abi?abeg park well
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Gej is weak, that is why he can only rule with the threat of violence. Violence is the last resort of the incompetent

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by duni04(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is the slowest but most predictable coup in Nigeria's history! The military has abandoned its statutory role of defending Nigeria's territorial integrity, evidenced by its refusal to fight boko haram, and is now meddling in partisan politics! The Army, led by a general whose loyalty is to his Ijaw ethnic group, has intimidated and threatened the electoral commission from holding elections this month. Now they're hounding opposition politicians. Like play like play, those Hausa generals in the north that don't tolerate bullshît will march to Abuja and point a gun in Jonathan's face. I think investors that are exposed to Nigeria should start packing up to leave. The green eagle is landing in Aso rock again!!
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by landform(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
now ur displaying ur power as a president,if you had started this ealier none Of these Apc rats would have been insulting you.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by notoriousbabe: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
drshrewd:
Vote GEJ
out of aso villa

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by anonimi: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
oyb:
Gej is weak, that is why he can only rule with the threat of violence. Violence is the last resort of the incompetent

You must be talking about the daft & dumb old pensioner who left these legacies at the end of his two years as MAXIMUM ruler, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094393_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Guardian March 15, 1985

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by atlwireles: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
nawahoo:

Go to Bourdillon and tell the military men to strike a pose if is not St. Nicholas that you will be declared lost but found. Ode

So you have no pictures, in this land of 20 million camera phones? You people need to be ignored . Keep making your noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by favourelisha(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

President Buhari, how far
. Exactly impossible.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by EdCure: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
BabaAra2:

You disappointed me. Why respond would you respond to an slowpoke?
I wasn't expecting any valid answer from him. I wanted him to stretch his idiocy to a new level & entertain the forumites with it.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Gen. Jonadoom! Where is mobutu, idi-amin, gadafi etc? #CHANGE IS INEVITABLE!
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by tpwealth(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
atlwireles:
Where are the pictures
even if d pix was shown, TANoids would still say d pix was photoshop
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by notoriousbabe: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
dustydee:
I thought they said the military was busy fighting Boko haram where did they get those ones from?
from the reseved bench grin
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by anonimi: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seenyo:

If you want to change to a wolf in sheep's clothing' just know sey you dey On Your Own- OYO

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048102_ww_jpeg790155216fea2e7ccd13c573508ffcfa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048489_w_jpeg19b650413e198986d19f17653231e394
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by notoriousbabe: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seenyo:
pls tell dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos) / Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.