Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home (55894 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home / Boko Haram Attack In Niger Kills 30 Soldiers From Niger & 2 From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
....ALL Hail the boy-emperor , the Bull in the china shop , the prophesied last president of one united Nigeria , the fvcking b.asta.rd President Goodluck ( badluck actually ) Ebele Jonathan !!!
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
samplegirl:
The evil one runs when nothing is after him. I know Bourdillon road and I know too that I use to see uniform men going along the road but the evil man is now crying wolf where there is no dog.

Effects of guilty conscience.
Don't mind the APC e-goats. The safety of masses are the most important.

These men are selfish and only think about themselves. They have their kids all secured abroad and when the election violence start, its the masses that will suffer loss and death.

Education in Lagos state is going down as people now are more into "Baba Ijebu", Bet360, Nairabet and the art of lotto. The institution has failed them. 1.5% of Lagos state budget goes to education. Imagine such a low amount.

If they can provide a picture of a better school in Lagos state that is up to standard with better classrooms and I will show you free schools by Rochas that is up to international standard. Tinubu and Fashola are only stealing from Lagos. Lagos megacity is just a sham.

Amaechi, who parades himself as agent of agent, despite his arrogant and childish behaviors I still respect his first tenure under PDP administration. He devoted his tenure towards improving the educational standard of Rivers. His primary school buildings were state of the art, well structured with vision, he also went ahead and contracted the Indians who manages the schools ICT. He made sure roads are constructed. He did well, not until his arrogant and looting tendencies became pronounced with the monorail project that swindled billions of naira from state funds.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by duni04(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mitsurugi:

In Medieval times, you would have been hung from your scrotum. These days, we prefer to just look at you and wonder how better the world would have been if only your dad had failed to summon an e..rection one fateful night. angry
If you believe so much in your inane statement, then say amen to this; may you be shot in the leg by the police or army and quote me, nothing will happen! What is wrong with people? Pray tell, is this what an impending election has done to the prospective future leaders of this country? Babbling like imbecilic entities! angry
shocked shocked shocked grin shocked
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by RossMehn: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

shey if you see soldiers you go take pics? In Nigeria, even me sef go fear. cheesy

You can take picture from far now...this journalist suppose get sophisticated camera..Canon2.2 turbo sublime vision catcher smiley
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by notoriousbabe: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Acidosis:
Most Nigerians especially those who posted on page 0 are pathetically stu. pid

An ediot vowed to form parallel government and some goats are still asking why soldiers surround his home?

Why do we have stu. pid people in this country?
really?so has the man carried out his threat?I put it to you that you are one of the stoopid people we have in this country. Come to think of it what did your master do to asari dokubo when he threatened to burn down the country?na ijaw man him be abi?mtcheeeeew

3 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
appini:
Tinubu is so desperate that he can even plant a bomb in his residence just to discredit the military success in the northeast.

FYI; they are already planning to carry out series of attacks in Lagos and Ibadan before the elections; just to downplay the magnificent success in the coming weeks from the military against the Boko Haram.
...hmmmmnnn. Abacha accused NADECO of worse atrocities my foo.lish guy!!!

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Forwetinnah: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Desola:

You need to understand that Jonathan does not intend handing over power. He is acting out the dissolution script.

There will be no election and no handing over. Jonathan's ultimate goal is to go to war and dissolve nigeria.

Whether the Nigerian people will allow him is another question but as per your expectation of an election, I highly doubt it. Didn't you read the writing on the wall from okupe's demeanour?

Make no mistake about it, the west is
Jonatha's backbone in this so thinking it will come to Nigeria's aid is consciously sleeping in a fool's paradise.

Elections have not been done and you're here talking about "handing over power"...who died and made APC flag bearer the New President of Nigeria?? Have you won the elections?? Since you're so sure BuHari has won why not swear him in tomorrow or better still create the parallel government APC has been yapping about?? Your Tinubu and cronies have been up to no good that's why they're being watched. The weak and clueless GEJ has refused to be toyed with
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
dealslip:
Most of us believe anything we read. Tinubu is the king of drama. He can place them there for his own security yet pretend he is been intimidated to give the impression of someone been persecuted by the FG. A man with plenty skeleton should not be afraid. Even at that the man is a master politician and strategist. I respect him for that.

how old are you?
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by golddeejay(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
bright8:
Who is Tinubu? Is he above constituted Nigerian Authority? If he has a case to answer he should be arrested. No sacred cows!
by soilders abi...like one poster said he that the gods want to kill, they first make him. Jonathan is on the path of the biblical nedbucadenezar
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by nagoma(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
osmosis2015:

So you don't know the meaning of treason, Illiterate.

You are the one who is obviously illiterate. I'm talking about the legal definition of "Treason" and not the stuff they teach you at the dilapidated GEJ secondary schools:
for example;

"Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution of the US, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States, such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation, shelter, or classified information. If a subversive act has any tendency to weaken the power of the United States to attack or resist its enemies, aid and comfort has been given."

Exactly what Jonathan is doing in his romance with Boko Haram, he has weakened the power of our soldiers to attack or resist enemies.
(I will send you a bill for my tuition fees.)

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by visalo: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Presido, this what i expect from you. Show them that you are in control. Who is tinibuthief
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
slimmy05:
Don't mind the APC e-goats. The safety of masses are the most important.

These men are selfish and only think about themselves. They have their kids all secured abroad and when the election violence start, its the masses that will suffer loss and death.

Education in Lagos state is going down as people now are more into "Baba Ijebu", Bet360, Nairabet and the art of lotto. The institution has failed them. 1.5% of Lagos state budget goes to education. Imagine such a low amount.

If they can provide a picture of a better school in Lagos state that is up to standard with better classrooms and I will show you free schools by Rochas that is up to international standard. Tinubu and Fashola are only stealing from Lagos. Lagos megacity is just a sham.

Amaechi, who parades himself as agent of agent, despite his arrogant and childish behaviors I still respect his first tenure under PDP administration. He devoted his tenure towards improving the educational standard of Rivers. His primary school buildings were state of the art, well structured with vision, he also went ahead and contracted the Indians who manages the schools ICT. He made sure roads are constructed. He did well, not until his arrogant and looting tendencies became pronounced with the monorail project that swindled billions of naira from state funds.
what was GEJ's record in Bayelsa ? what is the present state of EFCC under your f.oolish master GEJ?

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Forwetinnah: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Meiji:

They couldn't even be discreet about it. Even if you want to monitor an opposition leader, do you use soldiers or intelligence agencies?

Smh...

Why should they hide?? He knows they know what he's up to, so they want him to know he's being watched.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Forwetinnah: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
anonimi:

Na drug lord before na.
So tey im forfeit $460,000 for drug money laundering to pay off his crime to the us GOVERNMENT.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

Na saint to APC o...see Buhari ,see fight corruption grin

2 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Forwetinnah: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Things like this will make PDP be defeated massively in South West. We control the media and news like this fly around at the speed of light.

Time will tell....

Blaaaaah blaaaaah. ..Buhari asked to sanction AIT and NTA, how fast did that news fly?? Control ko, remote nii??

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by jdbrasco(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Who is Tun-ibu? Is he an outlaw? Why d noise? Abeg, if he has a case to answer then so be it

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by anonimi: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Na saint to APC o...see Buhari ,see fight corruption grin

The JagaBandit don talk im own =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2110433_photogrid1423507310454_jpeg15665798139e20373fd1ab95e35707b5

me I just dey pity the plenty confirmed mumus wey dey follow im with im new puppet like the 150 cows wey that one claim sey be im eartly properties shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Ephemmm: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Brightology2:
Army arrest n shot him in his leg.ntin will happen

quote me ur headache

The same way they will shot you or your dad in legs and nobody will question the perpetrator. This is not a cause on you:I just wish you the same thing you wish someone's father.

Just because of election out of which you will not receive 5k: see what is coming out of your mouth.

Desperado at its peak

2 Likes

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by mrofficial(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
dealslip:
Most of us believe anything we read. Tinubu is the king of drama. He can place them there for his own security yet pretend he is been intimidated to give the impression of someone been persecuted by the FG. A man with plenty skeleton should not be afraid. Even at that the man is a master politician and strategist. I respect him for that.

What does Tinubu have with the military? Some of you just talk without knowledge.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
iiichidodo:
Shebi you said he is weak? Shebi you also said he is retarddeen? At a point you people dismissed his alleged cluelessnes as drunkeness commonly found amongst fishermen in Otuoke?? Now you're crying...Please sober up and lets watch who blinks first in this horribly one sided thieffnubu beatdown drama.
hmmmmnnn.....all these acts of adult delinquency are the ultimate manifestation of his cluelessness . We know he is being forced into all these criminal acts by people like Tompolo , Asari & co na! Their cups shall soon be full !
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Change2015(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
Are we in a democratic society?

Now I'm ready to accuse same uniformed personnel of being responsible for the destruction of APC posters and billboards on bourdillon and in the neighbourhood, while those of the schools one remain. Jonathan will still fail.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Forwetinnah: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
gabriel212:
A call for the South West to rise up against the Intimidation.

And you still dey house dey type this comment with your phone?? Abeg just find the nearest TV station, pour enough fuel on yourself and put the matches to work. undecided
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Ephemmm: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
iiichidodo:
Shebi you said he is weak? Shebi you also said he is retarddeen? At a point you people dismissed his alleged cluelessnes as drunkeness commonly found amongst fishermen in Otuoke?? Now you're crying...Please sober up and lets watch who blinks first in this horribly one sided thieffnubu beatdown drama.

How many police they monitor your whole community if I may ask? I went to police station with my friend yesterday around 9, we met only 3 and they complain they cannot release any of them.

Why can't he deploy them when Chibock girls were kidnapped? Though not a supporter of any PDP or APC, but this is harsh if true.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by visalo: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
jorlons:
Ladies and gentlemen meet

GEJ the clueless, lootocratic DICKtator sentenced to life imprisonment for looting the treasury of the federal republic of Nigeria.

An appeal has been filed @ the court of the
:oumasses to send his arse to Otuoke.

As the judges decide.

To decide join the #Genera
l-March4-Buhari (GMB) today.

A loose mental man on the street. Try make any move with your criminal master tinubu and see what the army will do him
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by ManMountain(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
democracy is not for nigeria, we are too undeveloped for that type of human management.

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by danla44(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mtswee...this GEJ is confirmed caword.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by Forwetinnah: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
anonimi:

The JagaBandit don talk im own =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2110433_photogrid1423507310454_jpeg15665798139e20373fd1ab95e35707b5

me I just dey pity the plenty confirmed mumus wey dey follow im with im new puppet like the 150 cows wey that one claim sey be im eartly properties shocked

gringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by debeey87(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wait wait oooooooo,

Is the military sending soldiers to tinubus street part of their plan to capture the sponsors of book haram. If not y send soldiers against one man when they have an ultimatum to bring down boko haram in 6weeks. I am waiting till I hear another story.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by upcrown2512(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
WE WILL NOT TRADE TINUBU TO ANY TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO TINUBU.

THEY SHOULD REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED DURING JUNE 12 AND THE FIGHT THAT ERUPTED IN THEN MILE 12.

ALSO IN REFERENCE TO BABA OBASANJO LETTER THAT GEJ IS TRAINING SOME SNIPERS TO EXECUTE SOME POLITICIAN.

IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPENED TO TINUBU.
GEJ AND ALL THE PEOPLE AND TRIBES SUPPORTING HIM WE BE DEALT WITH ALL THE WAY.

BETTER FOR CRONIES OF GEJ TO CALL HIM TO ORDER.

WE'LL NOT FIGHT WITH GUNS BUT RATHER WITH METAPHYSICAL POWER.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by visalo: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Change2015:

Now I'm ready to accuse same uniformed personnel of being responsible for the destruction of APC posters and billboards on bourdillon and in the neighbourhood, while those of the schools one remain. Jonathan will still fail.

#change
#GMB
#APC

No wahala. Your vote is worthless. The winner is already know. Our able Gej is the man.. cry cry baby
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by visalo: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
upcrown2512:
WE WILL NOT TRADE TINUBU TO ANY TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO TINUBU.

THEY SHOULD REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED DURING JUNE 12 AND THE FIGHT THAT ERUPTED IN THEN MILE 12.

ALSO IN REFERENCE TO BABA OBASANJO LETTER THAT GEJ IS TRAINING SOME SNIPERS TO EXECUTE SOME POLITICIAN.

IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPENED TO TINUBU.
GEJ AND ALL THE PEOPLE AND TRIBES SUPPORTING HIM WE BE DEALT WITH ALL THE WAY.

BETTER FOR CRONIES OF GEJ TO CALL HIM TO ORDER.

WE'LL NOT FIGHT WITH GUNS BUT RATHER WITH METAPHYSICAL POWER.

I guesd were still a kid during June 12. Your Abiola was sold out by his people. It was the middle belt, south south and south east that stood and fought for him.
Re: 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home by gabriel212: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

And you still dey house dey type this comment with your phone?? Abeg just find the nearest TV station, pour enough fuel on yourself and put the matches to work. undecided
until then!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.