Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281614 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jadebae(f): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2015
etomitee:
But wait o, why is Adi nt telling d truth abt Riva's brother. Looks like he's enjoying d misunderstanding between sugni and Vikrum
I tire o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2015
please someone should summarize monday and yesterday's episode of eternal love... Pleaseeee....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Sugni Sugni kontunu lying to ursef u hear, u said wanted to save Reva's marriage but all i'm seeing is efforts to get back @ Vikram for lying abt Reva. Ur unforgiving spirit has subjected u to dis cross now, u haven't even seen nada u r just starting ni o.. Just be expectant.
But seriously, can't Vikram just forget abt dis girl and move on? There is sth abt the way thes novellas present love sef if u hadn't been in luv b4 u will find ursef living in a fatal mirage. hmmm....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Mbok...what would happen when Dull-geet finds out Sahiba's pregnancy isn't his? I know he's doing all this for his baby. Malika o #shocker
please what happened yesterday.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2015
rossyc:
please what happened yesterday.

Sahiba went for an appointment to see her Doc in the hospital, there she met the female Doc treating Ranveer's supposed mental issues, they exchanged pleasantries and started talking and the Doc finally realised she was the Sahiba Ranveer has been talking about but as usual Dull-geet came and they left. He walked her home and then went back in to ask for Sahiba's hand in marriage..her family agreed. Dull-geet went back home to break the news of Sahiba's acceptance to his family in Malikas presence meanwhile the female Doc escaped with Ranveer from the mental hospital after realising her mistake
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2015
"One is helping me keep his promise after RISKING EVERYTHING for my sake..the other wants to have me forcefully" - Sugni *edited*

Well Well...Sugni is indeed Gulabi's daughter. Very confused!!
Mbok make una helep me ask her wetin Aditya get wey him dey RISK for her? Shey na the one sareee wey him try buy for her after him do agbero work abi the one wey she wear on the wedding day? gringringringrin Breaking free no go kee me biko grin
Maybe she should turn the tables and see how sweet Adi would have been if Vikram was doing the same thing with Amrita? If there's anyone who has lost anything it's Vikram. The man don turn Devil because of her

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2015
shalewizzy2:
Pls can sumone tell me d meaning of SMH?
shaking my head
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
"One is helping me keep his promise after RISKING EVERYTHING for me..the other wants to have me by force" - Sugni

Well Well...Sugni is indeed Gulabi's daughter. Very confused!!
Mbok make una helep me ask her wetin Aditya get wey him dey RISK for her? Shey na the one sareee wey him try buy for her after him do agbero work abi the one wey she wear on the wedding day? gringringringrin Breaking free no go kee me biko grin
Maybe she should turn the tables and see how sweet Adi would have been if Vikram was doing the same thing with Amrita? If there's anyone who has lost anything it's Vikram. The man don turn Devil because of her

grin grin grin grin grin Honestly Vikram don dey show gangster side o, can't wait to see things unfold cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2015
bbeckky:
Sugni Sugni kontunu lying to ursef u hear, u said wanted to save Reva's marriage but all i'm seeing is efforts to get back @ Vikram for lying abt Reva. Ur unforgiving spirit has subjected u to dis cross now, u haven't even seen nada u r just starting ni o.. Just be expectant.
But seriously, can't Vikram just forget abt dis girl and move on? There is sth abt the way thes novellas present love sef if u hadn't been in luv b4 u will find ursef living in a fatal mirage. hmmm....

If person follow all this tv lovey dovey, that person life don finish.
Sugni is silly come still have mumu mother join.
The way reva dey always look sef angry angry

Did anyone see the prank Yivraj played on his father yesterday, that boy no go hear word.
Grama why, why did you have to give menka that document angry angry angry
this people sef!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Sahiba went for an appointment to see her Doc in the hospital, there she met the female Doc treating Ranveer's supposed mental issues, they exchanged pleasantries and started talking and the Doc finally realised she was the Sahiba Ranveer has been talking about but as usual Dull-geet came and they left. He walked her home and then went back in to ask for Sahiba's hand in marriage..her family agreed. Dull-geet went back home to break the news of Sahiba's acceptance to his family in Malikas presence meanwhile the female Doc escaped with Ranveer from the mental hospital after realising her mistake
thank you dear. Please what happened on monday after Ranveer saw sahiba? How come he went back to the mental hospital, i thought he escaped.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Love the green Saree Sugni has on now..beautiful

ADI..BABAN BARAWO!! Make you and Sugni dey there dey deceive each other, one wants friendship the other wants a relationship. Jwala's son and Vikram's Sister, hmmmn. Now Adi is thinking like a man by looking for a Job, he can't live off his Uncle and be challenging him. Sugni should try and avoid some of these embarrassment na..haba! Stay away! Chai..smh! Gulabi o, come and protect your daughter!! Vikram o!! Telling madam truth the "Truth" grin . Wait o...Sugni putting up all this fast* act for "a friend", I'll have to look up the real meaning of that word o. Reva don hear am for Vikram hand. Wicked man cheesy

Lol @ Adi...Babban Barawo grin grin grin. Once they show him, I always call him Ole, Aji eran je wink, Lizard Face etc.

The Green Saree worn by Sariswati, was also very beautiful.....Them Indians dey try for colour combination kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
rossyc:
thank you dear. Please what happened on monday after Ranveer saw sahiba? How come he went back to the mental hospital, i thought he escaped.
D mental hospital security dragged him away b4 Sahiba could turn nd see him

Why is id dat in Indian series wen a person is lukin 4 sum1 dey wud jus face 1 direction? If Sahiba had jus turned 2 ha ryt she wuda seen Ranveer!

Sahiba's fada cried more dan ha moda in eternal luv dat man makes me sick

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
haliluck:

D mental hospital security dragged him away b4 Sahiba could turn nd see him

Why is id dat in Indian series wen a person is lukin 4 sum1 dey wud jus face 1 direction? If Sahiba had jus turned 2 ha ryt she wuda seen Ranveer!

Sahiba's fada cried more dan ha moda in eternal luv dat man makes me sick

papa sahiba no get competitor for zeeworld, i swear grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
aanumama:

grin grin grin Someone earlier in this thread said "papa Sahiba+ cry cry, are like Bread & Butter" grin

ever since then, I now call him that too

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
aanumama:

grin grin grin Someone earlier in this thread said "papa Sahiba & cry cry, are like Bread & Butter" grin

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jummaima:

grin grin grin Someone earlier in this thread said "papa Sahiba & cry cry, are line Bread & Butter" grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
aanumama:

Come again, no be daljeet pikin!
Toor.
Can someone tell me, what is that silly family cup advert, does it make them talkative angry angry grin
u read my mind, dats De most annoying n useless advert ever

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Karan is plotting a revenge against suryakant, dat is y he killed satyaakam nd wants to marry suryakant's favourite daughter Lakshmi.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chai, chai! Raveer is finally home o,
see as dalgeet open mouth like trap.
Sahiba, haba, you no even waste time to return the ring grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Blossom023:
Karan is plotting a revenge against suryakant, dat is y he killed satyaakam nd wants to marry suryakant's favourite daughter Lakshmi.

I have always think there is evil behind that guy angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
aanumama:

If person follow all this tv lovey dovey, that person life don finish.
Sugni is silly come still have mumu mother join.
The way reva dey always look sef angry angry

Did anyone see the prank Yivraj played on his father yesterday, that boy no go hear word.
Grama why, why did you have to give menka that document angry angry angry
this people sef!

You dey mind Gulabi? I thought she would hold Adi's shirt shouting "Landlord Adi, you said you will protect my daughter...why is she cooking outside the Mansion with firewood?", but wosai! She thank am very very much zoin*for 'tooking' care of her Daughter grin grin . Oh laawd grin . If na Vikram now, her Jetli tendencies for surface. As for Suryacant. .it wa for that man. How could he fall for such cheap lies knowing what Yuvraj and Kadjiri had done to the family in the past. Hmmm....things that make you go "see mumu" in indian soaps

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You dey mind Gulabi? I thought she would hold Adi's shirt shouting "Landlord Adi, you said you will protect my daughter...why is she cooking outside the Mansion with firewood?", but wosai! She thank am very very much zoin*for 'tooking' care of her Daughter grin grin . Oh laawd grin . If na Vikram now, her Jetli tendencies for surface. As for Suryacant. .it wa for that man. How could he fall for such cheap lies knowing what Yuvraj and Kadjiri had done to the family in the past. Hmmm....things that make you go "see mumu" in indian soaps

grin grin grin Na only to shine his congo eyes suryakant sabi.

If they have to change jigasaw face, they could have leave that evil voice now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
aanumama:

I have always think there is evil behind that guy angry angry angry

Funny thing is that suryakant is not guilty of what Karan is blaming him for.. See love song they played for Karan and laxmi in episode 263 or so.. I was crying

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
which one is this fear files episode of eternal love
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ranveer has started seeing vision, why wouldn't he, after all the electric shock... Him heard don dey spin.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
See Indian movie... When someone is gossiping, everybody will gather fast fast.. Now somebody is shouting in the bathroom,, everybody is dancing.. Even my unborn baby brother dey belle dey laff dia mumu script.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
I still don't understand how sahiba almost got drown in that bathroom.
se them tie her hand
Zeeworld sha undecided undecided
Ranveer can see the future now, issokay cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Emmaesty(f): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello. Please has the series "Married again" ended? Cos I no longer see it on Zeeworld
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by queenhecate: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Naija people!! We are awesomesmiley smiley smiley
We harsh pass the harshest tv critics.
Am so enjoying all the commentary

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Emmaesty:
Hello. Please has the series "Married again" ended? Cos I no longer see it on Zeeworld
Girl ure on a long tin ooh.d series ended since 1960.its finished

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
queenhecate:
Naija people!! We are awesomesmiley smiley smiley

We harsh pass the harshest tv critics.

Am so enjoying all the commentary
Yes ooh.btw who noticed that there was more than 1 ramdulare in married again.diff guys acting ramdulare,one was even wearing glasses
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Emmaesty(f): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
blazer90707:

Girl ure on a long tin ooh.d series ended since 1960.its finished
Thanks, I just came back from school and discovered it wasn't on Zeeworld again... .. .. Loved the series tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.