Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281586 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jummaima:

grin grin grin Someone earlier in this thread said "papa Sahiba+ cry cry, are like Bread & Butter" grin

ever since then, I now call him that too

I hope say Bollywood dey recognise "best crying Actor", so that Baba Sahiba go bag that one

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Choi!! Finally KOOL Karan has been revealed!! So he's the Dark character lurking around. Poor Laxmi, from frying pan to Volcano
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Choi!! Finally KOOL Karan has been revealed!! So he's the Dark character lurking around. Poor Laxmi, from frying pan to Volcano
poor lashmi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Right when chicken man (karan) was introduced I knew he was shady. He had all those gold chains and lied about how he got them. Shady Karan
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
gringringringringringrin
Temple Draaaamaaa!! I just love Vikram's family * O meri jaan O meri jaan*
Chai Sugni...smh!! Vikram dey die slooowly!! Where is Adi and Gulabi in all this madness, they are the brains behind Sugni's constant humiliation. Love Triangle Kuhu...Divijay and Champa. Awww, my Hukum! I missed him oh! Where all the electronics na? After hanging Sugni's love life on high tension, i can see Gulabi now has a new project. She won't tell Champa to go tell her folks about Jwala's son harassment. ..she go carry am for head as she carry Reva own. Vikram the Devil, even with his suspicion he still cares about Sugni, She still gets confused with Vikram around..she no burn her fingers well. Yeye geeh!! Can Vikram kee* the 'rove' though? Easier said than executed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
gringringringringringrin
Temple Draaaamaaa!! I just love Vikram's family * O meri jaan O meri jaan*

That's not Jwala sighn o

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
kilode100:

That's not Jwala sighn o

Dem don change am...you know these Indians and their change change

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hehehe....d battle of the Singhs
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sugni getting her dose,Vikram looks very unhappy,a shadow of his old self,I feel for him,just cos of this silly Adi.Good to see Hukum,let someone laugh again grin.this Adi and Sugni relationship is becoming tiring!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
haliluck:

D mental hospital security dragged him away b4 Sahiba could turn nd see him

Why is id dat in Indian series wen a person is lukin 4 sum1 dey wud jus face 1 direction? If Sahiba had jus turned 2 ha ryt she wuda seen Ranveer!

Sahiba's fada cried more dan ha moda in eternal luv dat man makes me sick
ok i get, don't mind, dey should keep on scamming us. Lol @papa Sahiba cries more than d mother. The man suppose win award for crying... Thanks dear...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
I thought as much, he doesn't look like d Jwala shown earlier
Forwetinnah:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Oh Adi...shut the hell up! Yap Yap..wife wife wife!! Sugni say you be her friend oooo!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Oh Adi...shut the hell up! Yap Yap..wife wife wife!! Sugni say you be her friend oooo!!
The thing is now becoming annoying and to think it will continue for a loooongg time,so exhausting mtchew

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
aanumama:
I still don't understand how sahiba almost got drown in that bathroom.
se them tie her hand
Zeeworld sha undecided undecided
Ranveer can see the future now, issokay cheesy cheesy cheesy

Itz d shock dat was given 2 his brain dat cos it grin grin grin
Lyk say me sef wud goan shock my brain so I can see future

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
haliluck:

u shock u die cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Forwetinnah pls wat was revealed abt Karan I no get sub on Dstv ooo,
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Forwetinnah please what happened in eternal love?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
u shock u die cheesy

Lol nt according 2 eternal luv
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Who else is mizin Laali? Can't stop thinking abt it kia ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
haliluck:

me sef go like that kind shock cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
carolsbrave:
Who else is mizin Laali? Can't stop thinking abt it kia ooo

I am o, I am..... they should remove eternal love and put laali, then remove the promise and put saloni.. I never tuned to zee world, I used to buy indian movies but while watching saloni in a salon.. when i got home, zee world took me on a journey.. #nobodyaskedmethough

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Blossom023:

I am o, I am..... they should remove eternal love and put laali, then remove the promise and put saloni.. I never tuned to zee world, I used to buy indian movies but while watching saloni in a salon.. when i got home, zee world took me on a journey.. #nobodyaskedmethough
u r rite zeeworld is boring dis days I hadly tune in dis days Eva since married again finished, I miz Laali#sheka sir lol. & saloni, the promise too is jst sumtin else

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
rossyc...didn't really watch Eternal love last night
Fialm. .got home towards the end of Destiny, when Karan called Suryacant to inform him that his folks wouldn't be attending the engagement ceremony or so, then he was shown with the cat and i didn't watch the repeat. Ask haliluck and aanumama
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
ujugladys:

The thing is now becoming annoying and to think it will continue for a loooongg time,so exhausting mtchew
Atleast he has learnt one good thing from Vikram cheesy.... standing up to his family and defending Sugary* undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Blossom023:

I am o, I am..... they should remove eternal love and put laali, then remove the promise and put saloni .. I never tuned to zee world, I used to buy indian movies but while watching saloni in a salon.. when i got home, zee world took me on a journey.. #nobodyaskedmethough

Lol...Saloni? If na only me Saloni go remain on production break till further notice.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol...Saloni? If na only me Saloni go remain on production break till further notice.
y say dat? Or is it boring as De ones airin nw?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Atleast he has learnt one good thing from Vikram cheesy.... standing up to his family and defending Sugary* undecided
well I miss seeing Vikram and Sugni together with that their lovely soundtrack and the way Vikram used look at her is priceless

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

oh my sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

chop knuckle,

I think say na only me o

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
ujugladys:
well I miss seeing Vikram and Sugni together with that their lovely soundtrack and the way Vikram used look at her is priceless

that soundtrack is amazing, I had to download it

vikram is the only actor that portrayed a man in love perfectly

the rest na wash

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.