Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283443 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

She too land lady, crossed her boundary.. How can u insult someone's daughter like dat.. U don't accept her, Na u she marry?
Daughter that is causing problems btw an uncle and nephew,she didn't see anyone else to marry,she was asked to leave the house on several occassion and she refused,even Adi asked her once to leave,she refused

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

Oh well.. I don't watch breaking free.. I just branch... But uhmm I don't think that is a good reason to abuse someone.. The sugni to me is humble ND nice ND foolish too sha.. But I don't like people being insulted and disrespected anyhow. Anyway sha...

E be like say Destiny tough today. .hope I don't miss the repeat

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Adi has made a pact with Vikram that he hasn't told Sugni about o...and he's a Saint! Why him no go back to jail or accept the money his GMUM gave him. These are the things that would lead to bigger problems.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
What kinda fish brain does Adi av keh? Fighting to earn money? because he doesn't want Sugni in Vikam's company shud he loose out in d deal. Wait til u r beaten 2 stupor u hear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

E be like say Destiny tough today. .hope I don't miss the repeat
Not at all.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
ujugladys:

Daughter that is causing problems btw an uncle and nephew,she didn't see anyone else to marry,she was asked to leave the house on several occassion and she refused,even Adi asked her once to leave,she refused

Why didn't she leave ni... What is breaking free about sef?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

She too land lady, crossed her boundary.. How can u insult someone's daughter like dat.. U don't accept her, Na u she marry?
Gulabi called for evry insult she's getting sis, and she hasn't gotten any yet sef. D only person on d line is Sugni even tho her quest 4 revenge on Vikram pushed her far bt I do feel 4 her Somx. But Gulabi, hmmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jadebae(f): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sugni leave d mansion afterall u and Adi wants to save Vickram marriage buh instead u are adding more problems. sad angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:
Who else agrees with me that, that omo advert is cute...

Me!!! HUG ME STAIN!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I don't know o....now she's forming victim. The woman no dey respect herself joor

My own iz dat Hunkum nd Kitari betta steal dat money she chuk insyd pot if nt I go vex 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
bbeckky:
Gulabi called for evry insult she's getting sis, and she hasn't gotten any yet sef. D only person on d line is Sugni even tho her quest 4 revenge on Vikram pushed her far bt I do feel 4 her Somx. But Gulabi, hmmmmm....

Exactly. .that's why she's still there. Gulabi should have slapped off the vermillion from Sugni's hand and dragged her out of that mansion the day she asked Adi to marry her the third time, but no! She dey there dey breath sigh of relief as Adi put vermilion for her pikin forehead and she be protective mother. cheesy . She saw ALL the scary signs of how Sugni would be treated if her true identity as a Bedni is revealed and she just tanda there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
haliluck:

My own iz dat Hunkum nd Kitari betta steal dat money she chuk insyd pot if nt I go vex 4 dem

gringringringringringrin

You no trust those bad guys...lmfao
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:
...and Adi the Oponu is quick to confront his uncle about his recent misfortunes just to send a message to Sugni that he's evil but can't confront Reva/Niranja concerning Vikram's attack/near death experience and I'm supposed to feel sorry for him...abeggi!

Tnk u jare...anytym I see dat Adi actin tough I feel lyk hitting a pan on his silly head...he conveniently dint mention dat he suspects Reva instead he engaged his uncle in a fyt 4 Sugnj wen Vikram blamed Sugni. Ungrateful child he talks so much abt sacrifices wat 4getting d sacrifices Vikram made 2 give his moda nd Him a comfortable lyf...

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

Oh well.. I don't watch breaking free.. I just branch... But uhmm I don't think that is a good reason to abuse someone.. The sugni to me is humble ND nice ND foolish too sha.. But I don't like people being insulted and disrespected anyhow. Anyway sha...

I dnt feel sorry 4 dem sha...must dey stay in dat house evn Adi himself asked dem 2 leave bt Sugni said by force by fire dem must accept ha!!! Nd Gulabia she shuda dropped d gifts gently nd left d mansion bt oh nooo she must give a powerful moving speech b4 she leaves
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

She wants 2 gain d respect of d pple in d mansion nd she said she dosnt wanto cos problemz btw Adi nd his family 4getting dat ha presence in dat house is d real problem
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls, who watched "DESTINY" abeg come gist me ooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
aanumama:
Destiny is getting messier cheesy cheesy cheesy
I pity menka days to come in that house.
the chairlady of ashi don arrive sef. cheesy cheesy
menka go even leave her room cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pls gist me today's episode, I missed it cry cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
I feel like shooting Yuvraj,for being an idiotic son and for wasting time in accepting my Fbook friend request. Foolish' boy, lol.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pia is Pregos... gringringringringrin. Jay Walia hiding plenty from Bani. Jay Walia is the father of the year.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I feel like shooting Yuvraj,for being an idiotic son and for wasting time in accepting my Fbook friend request. Foolish' boy, lol.
lmao grin Abeg talk tru I tink dis u anger is more from the latter Dan the former grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

her excuse when Adi asked her to leave was that she wants to pay him back the 20,000 he used in buying her in "kind". Na so,from paying back to marrying him and refusing to leave, even when Adi told her let them leave the mansion,she still refused again,that she does not want to separate him from his family,yeah right.I think she just wants to be around Vikram,at least she will be seeing him everyday,if not why not leave?
You asked what breaking free is about?well it is actually my 2nd best after Laali,in summary,Gulabi is a prostitute they are called Bedni,they are born into that clan of bednis.But Sugni wants to "break free" from their norm of beign bednis and she swore she would get married,mind u bedni's don't get married,they are ussed and dumped by Landlords,some even get pregnant for the landlords and of course the landlords don't accept the children they give birth to.Anyway,so Sugni swore she won't dance,(their dance is called a rai)and she won't be a prostitute,that she would get married like a normal girl to a prince charming who would come from the city.Sugni and Vikram met,and They fell deeply in love with each other(its a pity u missed that part very powerful connection)Sugni stumbled on Vikram's wife pic in his room and was upset that he lied,but vikram told her no,that Reva died in a car accident the previous year and that he has mourned her for a year and that during the 9years they were married, it was a loveless marriage,that it is now he knows the true meaning of love.of course the society was against their relationship,but Vikram was ready to fight anyone for his love,he was always there to help sugni and her family,even when they were banned from their village he fed them,when silly Gulabi was sick,he paid,so Vikram proposed to Sugni and she accepted,just then,Vikrams maid told him that Reva didn't die in the accident that she was still alive,at this point,Vikram was already madly in love with sugni,he tried to tell sugni abt the wife and asked her what she wld do if she found out his wife was stil alive,sugni said she wld kill herself,so Vikram decided to hide Reva and marry sugni and probably divorce Reva cos she was pretending to be mad,well on their wedding day Gulabi and Adi stopped the wedding by showing Reva to sugni,well Adi left his babe and said he wants to marry sugni so vikram and Reva will remain together,he actually fooled his uncle that she was buying sugni for him so that when he divorces Reva,vikram can have sugni,only for Silly Adi to go back on his word and went to actually marry Vikram's love,mind u Vikram was the one who raised Adi,trained him in sch.that is where they are now.Wheww,hope I did a lil justice to the storyline

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
...and Ranveer is now Incredible Hulk ; Dull-geet shaa! Dull-geet has been exposed o!! So he actually kidnapped Sahiba and kept her in an uncompleted building? My laawd grin . Sahiba should tell Dull-geet she's not expecting his child and stop the madness between those Men, haba!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:
...and Ranveer is now Incredible Hulk ; Dull-geet shaa! Dull-geet has been exposed o!! So he actually kidnapped Sahiba and kept her in an uncompleted building? My laawd grin

Tonight's episode is action-packed. cheesy

Daljeet has definitely lost it.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:
...and Ranveer is now Incredible Hulk ; Dull-geet shaa! Dull-geet has been exposed o!! So he actually kidnapped Sahiba and kept her in an uncompleted building? My laawd grin . Sahiba should tell Dull-geet she's not expecting his child and stop the madness between those Men, haba!!

Ranveer is now the better man. cool

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Adesiji77:

Tonight's episode is action-packed. cheesy

Daljeet has definitely lost it.

Haa!! Thank goodness Sahiba now knows she's been dealing with a complete nutcase!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Haa!! Thank goodness Sahiba now knows she's been dealing with a complete nutcase!

l am telling you....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Yuvraj challenging his dad, Choooi!! I'm happy Suryacant's mum is a witness to this disgrace, she's the one who's been enabling and spoon-feeding Menka/Yuvrajs' madness all these years angry . My heart bleeds for Suryacant, everything he has ever worked for now belongs to a bastard. Shocker!! Saraswati slapping Yuvraj?? Where's that gun Suryacant use to threaten people with? Shoot that cretin down!! Ohh! While we are talking about Yuvrajs' madness, Karan is warming up. Trouble everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
@Destiny

Indian films sucks sometimes...

Can't a will be changed or am I missing something here? Afterall, he had one before.

Cc: Forwetinnah, ujugladys

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Adesiji77:
@Destiny

Indian films sucks sometimes...

Can't a will be changed or am I missing something here? Afterall, he had one before.

The ORIGINAL was given to Menka to have the daughters sign, they destroyed the Original. ..made theirs, and got it signed. It's now like everyone willingly transferred everything to Yuvraj. They can get the property back though but it will take time.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jadebae(f): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ranveer Would eventually die wen he does I'll stop watching eternal love.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Awww...Destiny ooooo most interesting soo far..i feel soo sorry for suryakant, Abeg wetin suryakant do karan's parent oo...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls, what dd suryakant do to karan's parents??
adeyinka03:

She didn't sell her daughter to a brothel. She switched baby with rasik and d girl ended up at a brothel. And it's not kajri

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.