Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284468 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mariecakes(f): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
carolsbrave:
no she wasn't pregnant but she actually gave birth to a gal b4 switching it to yuraj
shocked :oMG that woman ehh....her downfall will be fun to watch!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Destiny making sense right now,on top

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Heartbreaking episode on Destiny... Feel so bad for Surakun... But as for menka she got what she bargained for..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
FINALLY A SLAP
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Destiny is getting messier cheesy cheesy cheesy
I pity menka days to come in that house.
the chairlady of ashi don arrive sef. cheesy cheesy
menka go even leave her room cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeyinka03:
FINALLY A SLAP

Yuvraj seriously needed the slap.a bastard indeed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
carolsbrave:
no she wasn't pregnant but she actually gave birth to a gal b4 switching it to yuraj

Im lost, she wasnt preganant, and she gave birth
abeg clarify.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jadebae(f): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Menka u are finished ntoor!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mariecakes:
shocked shocked shocked which episode did you get this Info...i have missed alot..soo whoes son is hee?? Was menka pregnant before she married suryakant??

He is rasik's son.. Menka sold her daughter to a brothel. Which I think is kajri. I have forgotten the link.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

He is rasik's son.. Menka sold her daughter to a brothel. Which I think is kajri. I have forgotten the link.
She didn't sell her daughter to a brothel. She switched baby with rasik and d girl ended up at a brothel. And it's not kajri

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
*Claps once* Ahhww!! Vikram is Refreshingly Evil!! shocked . See Adi talking as if he didn't strike a deal with Gulabi concerning Sugni...his hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. Better collect that money Mama Diva is giving you now o, before we go begin settle matter here. "Why did Vikram, why didn't Adi" grin . Gulabi, too late to talk about Sugni's honour, pass one side biko undecided. Adi shocked shocked sucking Sugni's bloody finger, eish! Gulabi is just insufferable, why the plenty talk? Drop that trash and leave the mansion! Ah ah!! Why do some women like humiliation like this? Now she's forming victim, thank goodness she cursed Mama Diva the same suffering she put her daughter through. She knows she's at fault after all, see Gulabi? Smh...she see Adi begin smile, why she no cry begin roll for ground grin . Hooohooohaaahaaa!! Vikram and Reva drama lmfao, the way Vikram looks at Reva though, like he's seen a ghost OMG! Oohh!! Digvijay and Kuku, indian Romeo and Juliet with a third party (Champa) grin . I really pity Adi. There's "self-will" and there's their "creator's will" . All the plots Reva and Co have been up to, na wash

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Adi the lover boy,in love with his uncle's love.thinks he's now a man.SNITCH
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeyinka03:

She didn't sell her daughter to a brothel. She switched baby with rasik and d girl ended up at a brothel. And it's not kajri

O boy abi girl.. No be fight.. Rasik sold the girl to a brothel.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Who else agrees with me that, that omo advert is cute...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Oh my, I love the treatment Yuvraj is meting out to Menka.....e dey sweet my belle. Menka u see ur life outside?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls who has d like for destiny I am tayad of this suspense. Plsss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
EWO shocked Adi Adi Don suck Sugni blood o pari blood oath embarassed cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
EWO :O Adi Don suck Sugni blood o pari blood oath embarassed

Na only him take the oath o..choi!! So he can do this yet cannot tell her he loves her grin . What a man? Hes definitely WAITING HIS TIME
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Silly Gulabi she is asking what she can do?take your daughter and leave,silly woman!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
ujugladys:
Silly Gulabi she is asking what she can do?take your daughter and leave,silly woman!

I don't know o....now she's forming victim. The woman no dey respect herself joor
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Na only him take the oath o..choi!! So he can do this yet cannot tell her he loves her grin . What a man? Hes definitely WAITING HIS TIME
grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
What!!! Gulabi did u just place a curse on Vikram's mum? Dat is stepping byond ur boundary men, dis Gulabi sef is so full of herself. What's d cursing 4 anyway....o gaa oo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
The lady abi nurse that punished ranveer is in breaking free.. Who noticed? Anyways I like wat gulabi did... I was just about to change channel when I saw that... In this life, you must tell people how to treat u..

Btw wat was the curse she laid on land lady?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jadebae(f): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gulabi why will you talk to elder Landlady like that, dancer like you. Shio ole jatijati
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
bbeckky:
What!!! Gulabi did u just place a curse on Vikram's mum? Dat is stepping byond ur boundary men, dis Gulabi sef is so full of herself. What's d cursing 4 anyway....o gaa oo

She too land lady, crossed her boundary.. How can u insult someone's daughter like dat.. U don't accept her, Na u she marry?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

Well I didn't know that Rasik sold d girl to a brothel I was correcting what you said about Menka selling the girl to a brothel

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeyinka03:

Well I didn't know that Rasik sold d girl to a brothel I was correcting what you said about Menka selling the girl to a brothel
Liked!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

Well I didn't know that Rasik sold d girl to a brothel I was correcting what you said about Menka selling the girl to a brothel and she been Kajri. BTW I be girl
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Blossom023:

She too land lady, crossed her boundary.. How can u insult someone's daughter like dat.. U don't accept her, Na u she marry?

Isn't Sugni a Dancer like the Landlady said? What is she doing in that mansion surrounded by people who don't want her?? All for what?? For a platonic relationship with Adi? That thing na marriage?? Instead of her Mama to come carry her daughter. ..she come return gifts

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeyinka03:

Well I didn't know that Rasik sold d girl to a brothel I was correcting what you said about Menka selling the girl to a brothel and she been Kajri. BTW I be girl

Put up your gender then.. I was once called a boy too..that is the essence of f ND m...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
...and Adi the Oponu is quick to confront his uncle about his recent misfortunes just to send a message to Sugni that he's evil but can't confront Reva/Niranja concerning Vikram's attack/near death experience and I'm supposed to feel sorry for him...abeggi!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Isn't Sugni a Dancer like the Landlady said? What is she doing in that mansion surrounded by people who don't want her?? All for what?? For a platonic relationship with Adi? That thing na marriage?? Instead of her Mama to come carry her daughter. ..she come return gifts

Oh well.. I don't watch breaking free.. I just branch... But uhmm I don't think that is a good reason to abuse someone.. The sugni to me is humble ND nice ND foolish too sha.. But I don't like people being insulted and disrespected anyhow. Anyway sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.