Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283318 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Titidi(f): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
SALONI: you're making me miss that mess called eternal love, that's how much I hate saloni, who is with me? Who would want our beloved little master and his baby love to be on z instead of that boring salo? Infact,I think We need to protest this! Don't you guys think we have a right to watch what we want... angry
I've missed Laali like kilode

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2015
carolsbrave:
Hmmm Ujugladys since ur vikram didn't carry a gun along he had to use a bottle on his head abi? OK ooo grin grin grin grin
that's why I called him a warri boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2015
Laali is coming back! Breaking Free is probably ending soon.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2015
@main heroine we pray so o, we can't wait for shekar sir to show his cute face again,then it'l be just like old times,saloni,the promise,laali,but no married again..*sniff*sniff*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

He's an all-rounder...even if you bring WMD, him follow grin. Lmfao grin . Vikram is a MAAAAD man, I swear!!
hahahaah forwetinah don't let Ujugladys see dis ur post oooo callin her luv vikram a mad man grin grin. Me I didn't see dis post oooo tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2015
ujugladys:
that's why I called him a warri boy grin
I tell u his even more Dan warri boy don't know wat to do wit him again grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2015
adeyinka03:

http://www.mymp3song.com/ almost everything is there.
Tnx so much#big hug
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by swiftz(f): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
@main heroine we pray so o, we can't wait for shekar sir to show his cute face again,then it'l be just like old times,saloni,the promise,laali,but no married again..*sniff*sniff*

Pls any idea when Lalli will resume?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Blossom023:
Me listening to katapot and thinking about Ranveer. Some how I like that guy.
ha,stop it o,no like am

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
i'm so loving this ALLAH MAAF KARE song

kudos to akshay kumar

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
But one thing i dont get is why u all are giving out 1 bottle of Orijin to ur padis, why not a cup of Ricoffy naaaa....make una all come take a cup for free. Hurry and grab a cup now while we await the airing of Laali again.
ujugladys:
one origin for you grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kachiyy(f): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmmmmm, so my sweet Vikram get stomach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ladylaurel(f): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
mistytohcute:

we also don't know,

that one no even concern me
Thanks. Thought I missed something
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
@ Becky.....we are coming...we are coming, we are coming In big gangs!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
bbeckky:
But one thing i dont get is why u all are giving out 1 bottle of Orijin to ur padis, why not a cup of Ricoffy naaaa....make una all come take a cup for free. Hurry and grab a cup now while we await the airing of Laali again.
we are coming!please when is Laali starting?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
carolsbrave:
hahahaah forwetinah don't let Ujugladys see dis ur post oooo callin her luv vikram a mad man grin grin. Me I didn't see dis post oooo tongue tongue
I am sure she said Maad! In a good way
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
carolsbrave:

Huh? Na me type that thing?? They yaff "hacked" my account hioo cheesy
*in Shaggy's voice* 'it wasn't me' tongue

Anyways Ujugladys is my personalised person...she wee understand cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
I think Kaveri is the best dressed woman on zee world her saris always look stunning.

Bani has such a simple understated beauty, I love looking at her.

Jai Walia is one of my favourite leading men on zee world.

Vikrum is known as the Amir Khan of Indian television , his hard work and dedication really show in his portrayal of his character.

These are just my observations. Good night my email friends may no one cast an evil eye on your happiness.

Why??

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Now that Karan has had his revenge I wonder how he feels.... Mtchwww

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Why??

Well people compare him to Amir Khan because they are both perceived to be perfectionists and hard working.

Modified

This article explains it best Varum Badola is his real name and Gulki is Sugni

Producer Saurav Srivastava also can't
stop raving about Varun saying, “ I
think he is the Aamir Khan of the
television industry. He's hard-working,
dedicated, tackles difficult scenes with
élan, has been a part of landmark
shows and most importantly, he is not
interested in money for the sake of it.
Varun has grown into a very respectable
and fine actor. Being choosy about what
one does in this industry is a rarity and
Varun has no qualms about taking long
breaks. He is one of the most versatile
actors in the industry, a thorough
professional and one of the most
accommodating actors to work withââ
‚¬Â¦he delivers more than what anyone
expects…the chemistry between
Varun and Gulki in the current track is
being appreciated

www.zeetv.com/gossip-trivia/is-he-the-aamir-khan-of-tv.html

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kachiyy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
what's the meaning of Karan, is it a bad, why are all the peeps named Karan evil....

!!!!!!!! oh karan, u look fine when u were a Lil crazy now you don mad finish

can't wait for you to beg for forgiveness from my tamed warrior princess..

note!!! they would have avoided all this had they informed their dad

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Laskmi should not go back with Karan.. Smh..

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kachiyy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
why am I laughing... hahahahahahahaha.. must be the tears in karans eyz... warrior princess, you must do shakara ooooooo, don't forgive him

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oh My Goodnessssss
Sh*t is exposed... grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Indian brides and their Knack for extreme Brown Nosing.
All that time wey Laxmi use dey butter her mother inlaw left right center never do to reach her family before the police and Karan drama! Mscheeew!! See disgrace!! I'm just happy Suryacant wasn't arrested
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lashmi...super girl...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
So true.. If they had informed him earlier this won't happen..
kachiyy:
what's the meaning of Karan, is it a bad, why are all the peeps named Karan evil....

!!!!!!!! oh karan, u look fine when u were a Lil crazy now you don mad finish

can't wait for you to beg for forgiveness from my tamed warrior princess..

note!!! they would have avoided all this had they informed their dad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pls what is pavitra still doing in the new garodia house.... Karan hope u are relieved now.. Saraswati leave Laskmi to vent biko..

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
I wouldn't blame Karan...he was only trying to right the wrong done to his family many years ago. He never knew Suryacant was innocent. Laxmi and her sisters are to blame here, imagine when Karan's mum decided to snap out of her trance too

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
I wonder how the writers are going to fix Laxmi and Karan... Oh! shocked I know Laxmi will fall off a clif, hit her head, lose her memory, and then she will get a name change grin problem solved.

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oohgae:
Now that Karan has had his revenge I wonder how he feels.... Mtchwww

As Karan's publicist the latest sequence of events are regrettable, Mr Mathur extends his deepest apologies to Mr Gorodia ,his family and to his wife Luxshmi. We ask for privacy during this difficult time.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:
I wouldn't blame Karan...he was only trying to right the wrong done to his family many years ago. He never knew Suryacant was innocent. Laxmi and her sisters are to blame here, imagine when Karan's mum decided to snap out of her trance too

grin I'm not at all surprised by your reaction. U think Karan is Vikram's Mimi me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.