Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283345 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

As Karan's publicist the latest sequence of events are regrettable, Mr Mathur extends his deepest apologies to Mr Gorodia ,his family and to his wife Luxshmi. We ask for privacy during this difficult time.

*snaps fingers*

Oh no you didn't. ...Karan is going DOWN!! angry

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
slyowokoya:

grin I'm not at all surprised by your reaction. U think Karan is Vikram's Mimi me grin

Naaah!! No comparison there at all, not in acting or otherwise. Suryacant's daughters were slack. I can never compare Karan to Vikram. .not in a million years

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
This Vikram ehn has bad mouth grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
When will this dimwit aka Assistant Adi learn...if Vikram could deal with Adi his nephew, who is this stranger?? His case is moin moin!!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
slyowokoya:
I wonder how the writers are going to fix Laxmi and Karan... Oh! shocked I know Laxmi will fall off a clif, hit her head, lose her memory, and then she will get a name change grin problem solved.

Wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

As Karan's publicist the latest sequence of events are regrettable, Mr Mathur extends his deepest apologies to Mr Gorodia ,his family and to his wife Luxshmi. We ask for privacy during this difficult time.

I wish it was that easy, but I am very pleased that its going to be very difficult Karan is going to pay pound for pound.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Only Sugni can tame the beast in Vikraaam!! You go gurl!! Girl power!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
slyowokoya:

I wish it was that easy, but I am very pleased that its going to be very difficult Karan is going to pay pound for pound.
yes good I like dat..... angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oh my Vikram a true KNIGHT!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Which kain memory loss is sugni suffering from that she cannot even question her past.

Wetin de worry all these indian film writers sef

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Oh my Vikram a true KNIGHT!!! kiss kiss kiss

You too?? shocked
*Wipes hot sweat off my face*
My blood pressure increases any time Vikram gets more admirers
Gosh....story of my life

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by peacettw: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
The way the girl with the first aid box ran into the scence after vikram took sugni was so funny....i LOLed...

Vikram....i know you have die hard fans here but i stand courageous and without fear to say this YOU ARE RAVING MAD!!! GOSH

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
LAALI!!!!! *Dancing* I can't wait!!! Welcome!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

*snaps fingers*
Don't shoot the messenger sis.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

*snaps fingers*
You wish sis.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Only Sugni can tame the beast in Vikraaam!! You go gurl!! Girl power!!

Imagine that, we agree

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
peacettw:
The way the girl with the first aid box ran into the scence after vikram took sugni was so funny....i LOLed...

Vikram....i know you have die hard fans here but i stand courageous and without fear to say this YOU ARE RAVING MAD!!! GOSH
Yes,he is madly in love with sugni. Any other forms of madness belongs to adi,suman,gulabi
,rewa and the likes not my vikram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
I still luv my karan no mata wat# am even blushing sef grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You too?? shocked
*Wipes hot sweat off my face*
My blood pressure increases any time Vikram gets more admirers
Gosh....story of my life
lmao cheesy grin..... Wait ooo where is Gulabi oooo.... Ur Daughter died for 6months u wer no where to be found also Sugni Don get another mama oo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
mistytohcute:
i'm so loving this ALLAH MAAF KARE song

kudos to akshay kumar
I play it almost 1million times in ma fone I so much luv it n gun gun guna re
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lmao cheesy grin..... Wait ooo where is Gulabi oooo.... Ur Daughter died for 6months u wer no where to be found also Sugni Don get another mama oo cheesy cheesy

...anywhere Gulabi dey, make she chill there o!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
ujugladys:
I am sure she said Maad! In a good way
gudddddddd sad grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin
Forwetinnah:

Huh? Na me type that thing?? They yaff "hacked" my account hioo cheesy
*in Shaggy's voice* 'it wasn't me' tongue

Anyways Ujugladys is my personalised person...she wee understand cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hian.. ZeeWorld aka Channel "Stoop so low"!! Not a day goes by without hearing that phrase on 166.

PIA!!! *face palm*

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...anywhere Gulabi dey, make she chill there o!

Ashawo gulabi? How I so hate that woman.

12 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
kilode100:

Ashawo gulabi? How I so hate that woman.

gringringrin
Kilode100 dearie...been awhile
I guess Gulabi is on recess after hanging her daughter's life on Nepa High tension. Yeye woman

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Saloni eh, I'd rather stick a fork in my eyes. Bastard people undecided

11 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
kilode100:
Saloni eh , I'd rather stick a fork in my eyes. Bastard people undecided

I dey suspect the same producers responsible for Destiny and The Promise too.
What they have in common..." very annoying slow motions"

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringrin
Kilode100 dearie...been awhile
I guess Gulabi is on recess after hanging her daughter's life on Nepa High tension. Yeye woman

Nne eh, yeye no be small o.. Imagine Hukum o...

Imagine, what Vikram's family is being subjected to... Serves them right sha!!

9 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
kilode100:

Nne eh, yeye no be small o.. Imagine Hukum o...

Imagine, what Vikram's family is being subjected to... Serves them right sha!!

Hukum is something else these days..there's nothing that one wouldn't do for money
Serves the Singh family right..Atleast now they know how important Vikram is.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I dey suspect the same producers responsible for Destiny and The Promise too.
What they have in common..." very annoying slow motions"

It's not even about the slow motion per se ... I just dislike that character Saloni.

Saloni be like who go get body odour cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Indeed oo.. No b small privacy.. He needs to feel the same way Laskmi felt when he kept taunting her..
MainHerioneHoon:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.