Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284217 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
shocked Chai zee world can like to cut see how they destroyed Zanjeer by cutting all the action scenes smh

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
ujugladys:
hmmm you like Vikram like us and you were busy comparing him and Bhavishay? For this singular act, no ticket for you lipsrsealed

that time i meant he is crazy for sugni not that type wey bhavisya is doing for preeti and pls give me a ticket no cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
warriorprincess:
u guys should welcome on this thread grin grin grin grin

Welcomu wellu wellu

Mistytohcute the Orijin rep..give her 2 crates of Orijin for my head

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
warriorprincess:
who is this

Gigyasa mama..this woman's dentition is on point

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
warriorprincess:
@Breaking free Vikram is Bhavisya the mad man

Nope Bhavishya was a antagonist. Vikrum is a tragic hero.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Welcomu wellu wellu

Mistytohcute the Orijin rep..give her 2 crates of Orijin for my head

thanks o wat about de ticket na no ticket for me

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2015
warriorprincess:

from forwetinnah: two crates of orijin for you

I'm still angry about that vikram comment though
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chimamaa(f): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Oh my goodness, this Vikram is so lovely, am in love
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by swiftz(f): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Please can someone tell me when Lalli is coming back on air? I need to know when to renew my subscription. Thank you.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
mistytohcute:

from forwetinnah: two crates of orijin for you

I'm still angry about that vikram comment though

Danke sis...just keep those bottles coming.
When's the finale sef?? We suppose Pop Chomthing that day o. #teamVikramSugni
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
warriorprincess:

The ticket sharing is Ujugladys specialty...she wee do the necessary cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Welcome to the fold warrior princess! Someone has given you one crate of origin already,so no need for that, but I dash you one steaming cup of ricoffy to welcome you warmly!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Welcome to the fold warrior princess! Someone has given you one crate of origin already,so no need for that, but I dash you one steaming cup of ricoffy to welcome you warmly! grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Please can a sister kindly give me a summary of what happened in the friday episode of breaking free...thanks a mill
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Someone pls summarize what happened on Friday's episode of 'Destiny' for me.. Abegiiii ooo. I like how Vikram replied that mumu guy wey den dey call Chubuli bf wen he bn ask Vikram if he wanted to kill himself over a prostitute.He dash am better punch for mouth come reply, 'She's purer than your mother and all the women of your household'. hihihihi. E remain small make a chook hand insyd my TV dash Vikram a warm handshake.. Saloni's brother's wife resemble undertaker's younger sis. I hate seeing her face. As I just enter Zeeworld ystday, na her face I first see, na vex I take change channel. Make dem do end the series abeg, make person see road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Welcome to the fold warrior princess! Someone has given you one crate of origin already,so no need for that, but I dash you one steaming cup of ricoffy to welcome you warmly!

thanks alot o I appreciate wink wink wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chimamaa:
Oh my goodness, this Vikram is so lovely, am in love

sister, join the queue

cc: ujugladys
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
oh i cant wait for Vikram and Sugni to get married grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hey ladies pls can i get a warm welcome ;DHey ladies pls can i get a warm welcome

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
dboyflexy:
Hey ladies pls can i get a warm welcome ;DHey ladies pls can i get a warm welcome

welcome

one bottle of orijin for you

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
dboyflexy:
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Welcome welcome dear! One steaminng cup of ricoffy for you!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls do you get to watch Zeeworld channel, if you subscribe to DSTV Access @ N1800?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jummaima:
Pls do you get to watch Zeeworld channel, if you subscribe to DSTV Access @ N1800?
zee world cut across all DSTV banquet from family dunno about access u can ask DSTV cc

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kachiyy(f): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
with 1800, you get zee tv
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
angry I want Adi joor
warriorprincess:
oh i cant wait for Vikram and Sugni to get married grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
sugni:
angry I want Adi joor
ntorrrr!!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
dboyflexy:

Welcome one bottle of Ribenna to you.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is anyone else watching Taxal?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Is anyone else watching Taxal?

I am...Taal right??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
warriorprincess:

wink
Sugni doesn't have a choice. If she messes up, I will personally throw her down that cliff again angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
sugni:
angry I want Adi joor

come Sugni or chubuli follow vikram back u are staying with a stranger tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.