Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284715 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by 3RNEST(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
BDorlin:
i dunno abt soaps buh i knw abt movies
then gimme links then makwe i download...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I will personally throw her down that cliff again angry
Evil angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Very dry movie...kept waiting for something really interesting to happen.
Eish!! My brain cells are not happy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
sugni:
Evil angry

ah its not evil its just better u cooperate now so u wont fall off that cliff again tongue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
sugni:
Evil angry

cool

..meanwhile Hukum and his wife trying to Rob the Central Bank of Mahuari Village in Vikram's house cheesy , no be small vault o...lmfao
Those 2 eehn?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
These days whenever I watch breaking free I just imagine the kind of slaps ( indians too like to dey slap, any lil thing na kpash!), "stoop so lows' ( from Sugni) and gunshots ( from baba Vikki aka warri boy) that will enter the screen once Vikram gets back. I cant wait o....

Reva upon her plotting plotting no fit handle Suman......Suman..... ordinary Suman that cannot get her husband to do sef.

And Adi's mom and Kuhu are so helplessly hopeless! They left that old woman on the battle field alone! If they were half as fierce as grandma, dem no born Suman and her crew to gain ground.....who be Hukum.....ahhhhh omashe o!

Wey Adi?? Vikram deal with this boy sotey he lost both Amrita and Sugni! Looking for honeymoon......abi e don craze ni? That is what you get when another man food hungry you to chop.

Wey Gulabi, madam warrior....you travel since you no remember say you keep pikin for house? Na so your ashhhaawo work dey carry you go abi no be that debt she wan help dem repay make her travel......since!!

Sorry that this my rant is much o buh where dem go put Reva and Adi when VikramSugni love reignites?

One advise for Vikki bobo, when the shooting spree starts, target well o, no go shoot your sisters or mother or even Sugni..... i fit permit make stray bullet branch Reva, Hukum and that em wife with big eyes and big teeth.

Una welldone o

9 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
mistytohcute:

welcome

one bottle of orijin for you
ahh tank u ooo bt i b deeper life member i no dy take orijin... so i will go wit d ribinna

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2015
dboyflexy:
ahh tank u ooo bt i b deeper life member i no dy take orijin... so i will go wit d ribinna

abi o me too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 2:25am On Aug 31, 2015
dboyflexy:

DeePer life dey watch Zeeworld? Abeggi leave dat thing and drink your orijin.. angry

Mistytohcute, you need to start serving sweet meat or sweet ponmo with this orijin o. As indians too like sweet everything
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2015
zaynie:

DeePer life dey watch Zeeworld? Abeggi leave dat thing and drink your orijin.. angry

Mistytohcute, you need to start serving sweet meat or sweet ponmo with this orijin o. As indians too like sweet everything

no wahala
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I am...Taal right??

Sorry my phone was on autocorrect did you like the movie? I was bored to death I couldn't finish watching it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

cool

..meanwhile Hukum and his wife trying to Rob the Central Bank of Mahuari Village in Vikram's house cheesy , no be small vault o...lmfao
Those 2 eehn?
grin grin that witch go catch them

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2015
All you Vikram lover on this thread are as Evil as he is..Abeg where my Adi oooo not wicked old papa
warriorprincess:

ah its not evil its just better u cooperate now so u wont fall off that cliff again tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by swiftz(f): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2015
So no one can answer my question? because I'm not asking about Vikram or Sugni?? Ok ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2015
warriorprincess:

thanks o wat about de ticket na no ticket for me
I can't remember where I stopped,lets give u ticket number 500,at least Vikram will rest in between

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2015
Chimamaa:
Oh my goodness, this Vikram is so lovely, am in love
ticket number 501

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2015
swiftz:
Please can someone tell me when Lalli is coming back on air? I need to know when to renew my subscription. Thank you.
it depends on when breaking free ends
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by swiftz(f): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
ujugladys:
it depends on when breaking free ends

Ok. Thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
sugni:
All you Vikram lover on this thread are as Evil as he is..Abeg where my Adi oooo not wicked old papa

Your Adi dey Sumanji and Landlord Jwala hand... tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Sorry my phone was on autocorrect did you like the movie? I was bored to death I couldn't finish watching it.

Lol, very boring indeed...watched till the very end, kept waiting for something good to happen

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
dboyflexy:
no worry, na 1 cup of ricoffy u go take instead jawe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
sugni:

that ur Adi strong reach Vikram by now they don finish Adi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thank goodness i didn't watch it halfway before i left home, i actually wanted 2 see d movie cos of d ad. It wud av bn too painful wasting my time on it mehn.
MainHerioneHoon:

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Breaking free was my bet unil I read it online dat sugni will marry vikram that's thrash I ttot she will end with adi but de gave her vikram instead, reeva go divorce vikram bla bla de just spoilt it for me Married again will alway remain ma best

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
team#vikramsugni
team#sugvi

haters jump inside well

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
If you want your child to eat healthy, your food need to be a little imatilitu grin grin...

Who knows where I got this from tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
enoqueen:
If you want your child to eat healthy, your food need to be a little imatilitu grin grin...

kiddies treat
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls peeps, explain how surycant died and what happend to bavishir brother that was dating lakhshmi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
I hope we are going to see Vikram today
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
gringringringringringringrin
Hukum is an eediat!! Lmfao

Hian!! So no one recognised the ever-so-troublesome-Sugni in Mahuari? Dem try!! Meanwhile the ceiling in Vikram's mansion keeps raining Sugni pictures..where from? They should show Vikram joor angry
Finally...the man of the hour!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oh dear, breaking free is so boring now that it's coming to end.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Imaginative ooo..... Kiddies treat...
enoqueen:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.