Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282789 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jay and bani getting closer.....sugni n vikram getting closer...ranveer n rashi,soo much closer!even aunty jiggy jiggy n aditya seem to be rekindling their long dead love...(although it could be the drugs that's making aunty jigyasa so agreeable grin)laxmi n karan....hell nah! karan will cry blood laxmi no go forgive..she's even filed for divorce,threw her magalsutra at him and hates the sound of his name,karan better forget laxmi oo,cuz she sure as hell has forgotten him...serves him right.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Omolola1(f): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2015
I hate this Saloni...she needs to be slapped

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
What's happening in "Zanjeer" is exactly what happened in GEJs administration with the Oil cabals/Subsidy thieves after they were exposed...the protest, everything!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
Is dt ds 4 sisters are exceptionally stupid or is it d director that s messing with their characters, dy cn give dev money to buy jewellery for kajri but cnt pay suryakant medical bills, to top dre silliness dy start stretching dre yeye hands

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why is Rasili always with her purse even when sleeping??

Saloni 's hubby saying her sister in law raised him like his son tongue.
I think the production have casting issue.
Imagine Saloni .......

Why he be say na soso women /wife thing them de sell for Effrintin.com

Make any man no try that with me oo

Namaste.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

All the look alikes and doppelgangers are in India o. I have to go look for mine there.
Lol... You must be a huge fan of The V diaries..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
DzTzl:
Is dt ds 4 sisters are exceptionally stupid or is it d director that s messing with their characters, dy cn give dev money to buy jewellery for kajri but cnt pay suryakant medical bills, to top dre silliness dy start stretching dre yeye hands
I tot so too.. After they ll b casting glares at Karan for his revenge deeds. while they'be bn lavishing money on their revenge plot against Kajri at the expense of their fada's medical bills.. atlst Karan get sense pass them, he made sure the money he spent on Suryacant was not just wasted. Suryacant sef work and made money for him... that reminds me, Now the table has turned... it is time for Laskmi to do her own Shakara, Superstar 'James Bond' Karan don fall in luf, he go beg tire... hehehe..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
slyowokoya:
It would seem that these Indians also have an unusual fascination with doubles. There is two of everybody!
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
slyowokoya:

Seriously its making me want to throw up
grin
slyowokoya:

Seriously its making me want to throw up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2015
happy sunday wink wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2015
oluchijud:

Lol... You must be a huge fan of The V diaries..

I was..gave up on them after Season 3

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
DzTzl:
even karan dat spent alot 2 bring the man down,can't help

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I was..gave up on them after Season 3
The 'Damon' xter didn't allow me give up on the show.. folding hands and waiting for Season7, even tho I feel it w ldnt b great. I just luv the two brothers
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Breaking free is ending this week oooooo cry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
komzyb:
even karan dat spent alot 2 bring the man down,can't help
oh oh! Pshew! M sure they feel d viewers are Zombies

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
oluchijud:

The 'Damon' xter didn't allow me give up on the show.. folding hands and waiting for Season7, even tho I feel it w ldnt b great. I just luv the two brothers
"7" geez!!! I didn't even finish 5 It was becmn too tiring
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hehehe....i'm kinda happy dis adamant doctor, Sataj(or wetin b e name sef)is getting/seeing the rewards of stupid experiment. Sebi e don clone himsef finish nw his eyes don clear.

Tot he was hiding d lab from d police now he's d one leading them 2 it..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 12:36am On Sep 07, 2015
oh gosh Vivah still dey for my head o chai eyah anyway..wait first o I go u guys did not ask for me shocked shocked shocked shocked

CC:Forwetinah,Slyowokoya,Zeeworldfreak1,Carlosbrave na wa for u guys sad sad sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2015
enoqueen:
Breaking free is ending this week oooooo cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2015
Sahil!!! the culprit? Wow! I almost thought it was Tarum.... That good for nothing, over-ambitious white-faced Sahil was actually d 1 dat shot Jai bck dn? O gaa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2015
Yayy...thank goodness we'll be done with that. Meaning laali will soon resume 'o meri jaan' o meri jaan' grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
warriorprincess:
oh gosh Vivah still dey for my head o chai eyah anyway..wait first o I go u guys did not ask for me shocked shocked shocked shocked

CC:Forwetinah,Slyowokoya,Zeeworldfreak1,Carlosbrave na wa for u guys sad sad sad

Lol..you too? Sorry ma, i no want make you begin rake like Ihuomadinihu. I no know who send her work wey she come dey shout "mediocrity at its best" here undecided.

I'll disappear after officiating Vikram and Sugni's wedding on Wednesday so that I can come back and shout too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol..you too? Sorry ma, i no want make you begin rake like Ihuomadinihu. I no know who send her work wey she come dey shout "mediocrity at its best" here undecided.

I'll disappear after officiating Vikram and Sugni's wedding on Wednesday so that I can come back and shout too cheesy

aww thanks but u are going eyah we will miss u o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
DzTzl:
"7" geez!!! I didn't even finish 5 It was becmn too tiring

Na so ah c am o. Na Wetin free wireless connection dey cause.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluchijud(f): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Omolola1:
I hate this Saloni...she needs to be slapped
Walai.. She's super annoying.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
..the rain and the traffic today eeeehn? When am I gonna get home?? cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=Jummaima post=37500746]Pls do you get to watch Zeeworld channel, if you subscribe to DSTV Access @ N1800?[/quote ]

Yes, you get to watch both Zeeworld and Telemundo with DSTV Access @ N1800.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Hian.. ZeeWorld aka Channel "Stoop so low"!! Not a day goes by without hearing that phrase on 166.

Another favourite phrase is " You are Absolutely Right/ correct"

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
forwetinnah please don't go
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=Jummaima post=37771778][/quote]

Yes you do.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Finally we will see Adi. grin
To bad we won't see Amrita with him.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:
..the rain and the traffic today eeeehn? When am I gonna get home?? cry cry

Aww... Are you home yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.