Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282772 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oh, Suryacant is back home. .Thank goodness!! Secheet drawing daggers for Karan. .if I siiilaaaaap him eehn? Menka warming up to start misbehaving, i see? People never change

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
mistytohcute:

my sister I'm very sorry

na exam fever no make me notice

All the best....finish them with rainbow colors o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

All the best....finish them with rainbow colors o
thank u sis

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Assistant Gulabi is really living up to her name and acting like Gulabi aka Madam perform-my-daughter's-sadhakai undecided

Vikram Vikram Vikram kiss....nothing does you *!! Youre the man joor, no woman wants a weakling
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Is Bhavishay Ranveer? Or is Ranveer Bhavishay?

Why are widows treated so badly in India , Why is it the woman's fault that her husband passed away? Why isn't she allowed to wear jewellery and make up?

She remains a widow for the rest of her life and is considered unfortunate. I respect people's traditions but sometimes they baffle me.

Not only in India, there are certain things tradition has no business with.
If a loving husband dies, the wife loses her zeal to live. Some even go as far as starving.
Who will she wear the makeup and jewelry to thrill?
How does she go back into the dating pool? What are her options?
Remember this is the mate she chose for life, made plans with, had kids with and for him to be suddenly snatched is never easy to reckon with.

Although some traditions are strict with widows, in most cases the wives grieve harder and longer as their hearts dictate.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Vikram has his gun back!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Vikram has his gun back grin staying wit women has turned you into one, I don't raise my hands on women" Vikram grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
ujugladys:
Vikram has his gun back!

"Does it work??"
He shoots it** *POW!!*
"Then I'm taking it"

Mega trouble Vikram

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
I looove Hukum and his wife...big jesters cheesy !! Those 2 are a match made in comedy/greed paradise

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oh laaawd...Deeper lifer on another level cheesy
lolz i'm nt jst any kind of deeper lifer bt a redefined deeper lifer

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
zaynie:

Not only in India, there are certain things tradition has no business with.
If a loving husband dies, the wife loses her zeal to live. Some even go as far as starving.
Who will she wear the makeup and jewelry to thrill?
How does she go back into the dating pool? What are her options?
Remember this is the mate she chose for life, made plans with, had kids with and for him to be suddenly snatched is never easy to reckon with.

Although some traditions are strict with widows, in most cases the wives grieve harder and longer as their hearts dictate.

Nah , it isn't about dating but about the ability to move on without being called names if a wife chooses to grieve her husband for the rest of her life , or if she decides to move on it should be her choice. Society shouldn't dictate for how long she should grieve.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
So Menka is going back to her old scheming self.. That's bad..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin We really need to question the Medical College these ZeeWorld Doctors graduate from?? So trying to recover ones memory under pressure makes one "brain dead"?

Lmfao. .Hukum's wife will not kill me with laughter cheesy grin
Very Materialistic Ghost right there grin. Checking out her torn clothe. .oh my!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Seriously Leopard can't change its spots... Smh
Forwetinnah:
Oh, Suryacant is back home. .Thank goodness!! Secheet drawing daggers for Karan. .if I siiilaaaaap him eehn? Menka warming up to start misbehaving, i see? People never change

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oohgae:
Seriously Leopard can't change its spots... Smh

...and Savitri thinks she has a repentant co-wife, poor her
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:
grin grin We really need to question the Medical College these ZeeWorld Doctors graduate from?? So trying to recover ones memory under pressure makes one "brain dead"?

The University of Lies, Fairytale's and Fallacies.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Suman is losing it big time.... Haha.... How can a ghost sarie tear... Lmao
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Savitri had always been too trusting to a fault...
Forwetinnah:

...and Savitri thinks she has a repentant co-wife, poor her

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
[/b]
Forwetinnah:
grin grin [b]We really need to [b]question the Medical College these ZeeWorld Doctors graduate from?? So trying to recover ones memory under pressure makes one "brain dead
"?[/b]

Lmfao. .Hukum's wife will not kill me with laughter cheesy grin
Very Materialistic Ghost right there grin. Checking out her torn clothe. .oh my!!
Seriously, I was like,why are these people embarrassing indian doctors like this?they Shld at least do a lil research

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oohgae:
Suman is losing it big time.... Haha.... How can a ghost sarie tear... Lmao

gringringringringrin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

sofiababe are you in anyway related to sofiadfirst?
No
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

sofiababe are you in anyway related to sofiadfirst?

Welcome sis I don't have orijin but here is some Ribenna for you
tenk's a bunch
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Assistant Gulabi is really living up to her name and acting like Gulabi aka Madam perform-my-daughter's-sadhakai undecided

Vikram Vikram Vikram kiss....nothing does you *!! Youre the man joor, no woman wants a weakling
yes oh,vikram all d way

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
@Destiny

Pavitra has entered "one chance" cheesy

The "scammer" is about to be scammed! grin

Cc: Forwetinnah, ujugladys

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Adesiji77:
@Destiny

it is called,what goes around comes around wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
sofiababe:
yes oh,vikram all d way
There will never be anoda vikram on zee world,his acting is unparalleled,charisma unevened.he is a class
act . already missing the character vikram cause BF ends soon. #Team sugVi

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Menka! Menka!!...u can never change no wonder they say old habits die hard, masterminding evil is not just a habit for you i'm beginning to see it as one of your 'hobbies' too..

Envy just doesn't birth good children...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Can u imagine.
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Exactly......in fact it comes around quicker than imagined
ujugladys:
it is called,what goes around comes around wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2015
bbeckky:
Menka! Menka!!...u can never change no wonder they say old habits die hard, masterminding evil is not just a habit for you i'm beginning to see it as one of your 'hobbies' too..

Envy just doesn't birth good children...

It never does...she's now Jealous of a woman who kept intact the family she destroyed. If she wanted recognition as a wife, why didn't she act like one? She better not put Savitri through any stress...that woman has suffered enough.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Adesiji77:
@Destiny

Lol...she thinks she's smart. Wise man dey always die for f:oolish man backyard

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.