Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282835 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:

There will never be anoda vikram on zee world, his acting is unparalleled,charisma unevened. he is a class
act . already missing the character vikram cause BF ends soon. #Team sugVi

Amen Someborri!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
This thread though! An active member does not come online for a while and no single soul bothers to ask after her. Mediocrity at its best....

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
This thread though! An active member does not come online for a while and no single soul bothers to ask after her. Mediocrity at its best....

u better go back to previous pages and checked where I asked of you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
mistytohcute :
where is ihuomadinhu
ihuomadinhu is on production break lolzzz
(Quote) (Report ) ( Like) (Share)

page 185

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Huh!!!

*actually just noticed the bolded*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
jeez!!we missed u o,haba,then again who doesnt knw u on this thread,pls welcome
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
We have been looking for you o,to come and see our Vikram and sugni back,but alas,you were nowhere to be found,welcome back
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
These India series wardrobe Personnel are so funny. When these actors go to bed they do so fully dressed with Jewellery and all undecided

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I have been clicking on your posts and visiting your profile for the past few weeks.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
slyowokoya:
These India series wardrobe Personnel are so funny. When these actors go to bed they do so fully dressed with Jewellery and all undecided

They must remain fabulous at all times darling.lol

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

They must remain fabulous at all times darling.lol

Well... They do an excellent job making the actresses look very fabulous.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
suman Reva nagarnia

on top vikram property

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
It would seem that these Indians also have an unusual fascination with doubles. There is two of everybody!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Zeeworld whhhhy!!
Why have you been showing such "intense gaze" scenes between Vikram and Sugni of late?? Some people are not finding it funny at all!!

*hands ALL ADI FANS *sweet bitter leaf* (whatever that is)

Chew and be happy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
slyowokoya:
It would seem that these Indians also have an unusual fascination with doubles. There is two of everybody!

All the look alikes and doppelgangers are in India o. I have to go look for mine there.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

All the look alikes and doppelgangers are in India o. I have to go look for mine there.

Oh no... grin
I have to come with you LOL cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Zeeworld whhhhy!!
Why have you been showing such "intense gaze" scenes between Vikram and Sugni of late?? Some people are not finding it funny at all!!

*hands ALL ADI FANS *sweet bitter leaf* (whatever that is)

Chew and be happy cheesy

Seriously its making me want to throw up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
slyowokoya:

Seriously its making me want to throw up

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Gives her paper bag*. ...throw up all ya want! cheesy

* now re watching those scenes in slooooow moootiiioooon* tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kachiyy(f): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
who has noticed Rewa's lips.... the lip stick painted above her lips and that hooded guy looks like divijay

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Gives her paper bag*. ...throw up all ya want! cheesy

* now re watching those scenes in slooooow moootiiioooon* tongue

*takes the paper bag and pushing down the nauseating feeling.

I will watch reruns of Sugni and Adi. wink I recorded them on my phone. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Shuu!! Sugni giving Vikram massage.... cheesy

Slyowokoya...ya dig?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
kachiyy:
who has noticed Rewa's lips.... the lip stick painted above her lips and that hooded guy looks like divijay

I am sure we all noticed. It very oblivious to see.
As for Divijay.... I think u maybe right, he sits like 'follow come' handbag of his father in Suman house with no lines to say.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
slyowokoya:

*takes the paper bag and pushing down the nauseating feeling.

I will watch reruns of Sugni and Adi. wink I recorded them on my phone. grin

Ewwww....there's nothing lomantic* about those 2 biko. Just infantile jokes

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Slyowokoya...ya dig?

*rolling my eyes at you.
Have your fun, iv had mine.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oh my goodness...
The feeling of nausea is returned by 'the promise'
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
carolsbrave:
I wasn't online few days nobody cared to ask or even miz me cry cry

Cc:forwetinah, Ujugladys, Blossom023, Komzyb, Mainherionehoon, Slyowokoya, Mistytocute, warriprincess, all ur files r pending on my desk grin grin

oh sry o even me sef I was not online o sry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
slyowokoya:

lol I thought that it was only me that was noticing it

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
carolsbrave:
I wasn't online few days nobody cared to ask or even miz me cry cry

Cc:forwetinah, Ujugladys, Blossom023, Komzyb, Mainherionehoon, Slyowokoya, Mistytocute, warriprincess, all ur files r pending on my desk grin grin

Don't be sad, feel at home. grin welcome back

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Slyowokoya...ya dig?

my sister surprise catch me o

skin to skin

I will have to download that episode

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
For those who still don't know

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shalewizzy2(f): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol.... Cant stop laughing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Is dt ds 4 sisters are exceptionally stupid or is it d director that s messing with their characters, dy cn give dev money to buy jewellery for kajri but cnt pay suryakant medical bills, to top dre silliness dy start stretching dre yeye hands

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.