Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282767 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Uhm Vikrum wasn't a villain he was a tragic hero much like Mac Beth from Shakespeare. The main antagonist in Breaking Free was Summan followed by her cronies Divi jay,his dad Landlord Jwala and Reva. Bhaivishya is the Main Antagonist in Breaking Free.

..stop contradicting yourself. Y'all called Vikram all sorts here, now he's not a Villain to buttress your point. If Bhavishay is the main antagonist in Destiny, what part is Pavrita playing...not forgetting Menka?

...forget semantics, Vikram is in a league of his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hapi independence day 2 all my lovely 9ja hummies
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thread as been dead for days... Call Vikram and everyone comes running *smuglook*

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..stop contradicting yourself. Y'all called Vikram all sorts here, now he's not a Villain to buttress your point. If Bhavishay is the main antagonist in Destiny, what part is Pavrita playing...not forgetting Menka?

...forget semantics, Vikram is in a league of his own.

Why do you keep bringing up Vikrum when I am talking about Bhavishya? Bhavishya is the main antagonist in destiny he is apart of the main storyline / plot. Menka and Pavitra are secondary characters they are also although they are also antagonists they are not the main antagonists of this particular storyline. That could change in a matter of weeks.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
For the first time in a while I'm impressed by zee world Shekhar actually trusted his wife

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=MainHerioneHoon post=38573913][/quote]

Saved..noted

...wanna take it to the bank so it won't be edited?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Namaste house.....happy independence

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Uhm Vikrum wasn't a villain he was a tragic hero much like Mac Beth from Shakespeare. The main antagonist in Breaking Free was Summan followed by her cronies Divi jay,his dad Landlord Jwala and Reva. Bhaivishya is the Main Antagonist in Breaking Free.
It is actually very very very DISRESPECTFUL comparing landlord VIKRAM to bhavishya. That's a punishable crime

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
tomisinbaby:

It is actually very very very DISRESPECTFUL comparing landlord VIKRAM to bhavishya. That's a punishable crime

I never compared Vikrum to Bhavishya read my comment again and try comprehending it this time.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Vikram oooooo....even after breaking free you go still cause World War for this thread.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Saved..noted
...wanna take it to the bank so it won't be edited?
I edited my post don't worri
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Thread as been dead for days... Call Vikram and everyone comes running *smuglook*

No one called Vikrum I simply asked where are the people who called Bhavishya a bad actor.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
zaynie:
Vikram oooooo....even after breaking free you go still cause World War for this thread.. grin

It's not a world war far from it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
I like the new Laxmi. ..she's prettier
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Why do you keep bringing up Vikrum when I am talking about Bhavishya? Bhavishya is the main antagonist in destiny he is apart of the main storyline / plot. Menka and Pavitra are secondary characters they are also although they are also antagonists they are not the main antagonists of this particular storyline. That could change in a matter of weeks.

...Menka (Secondary Character)

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mizzzbeee:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I never compared Vikrum to Bhavishya read my comment again and try comprehending it this time.
According to you VIKRAM Was a tragic hero in breaking free and bhavishya an antagonist in destiny and that's why they can't be compared.Am saying even if they are both acting as heroes or as villains in any movie ,they can't be compared because VARUN BADOLA is a CLASS ACT. They are not in the same league,no basis for their comparison

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

No one called Vikrum I simply asked where are the people who called Bhavishya a bad actor.
darling u ddn't get my point smiley

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

tongue
especially Forwetinnah cheesy tongue....Zeeworld should give u an all expense paid trip to meet Vikram oo grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:35am On Oct 02, 2015
tomisinbaby:

According to you VIKRAM Was a tragic hero in breaking free and bhavishya an antagonist in destiny and that's why they can't be compared.Am saying even if they are both acting as heroes or as villains in any movie ,they can't be compared because VARUN BADOLA is a CLASS ACT. They are not in the same league,no basis for their comparison

Who are you trying to convince baby me or yourself? You keep saying the same thing even after I told you that I wasn't comparing them. Bhavishya is a good actor and he is good at interpreting the characteristics of a mad man . I enjoy his acting and plan on watching destiny. God bless
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...Menka (Secondary Character)

That's what I said the story is called Gyar ki Laxshmi Betiyaan so the sisters are the main proragonists . The biggest threat to the happiness and wellbeing is Bhavishya away the moment so yeah he is still my choice as the main antagonist for Destiny.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Morning ma Ladies
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2015
carolsbrave:
Morning ma Ladies
Morning ma'am it's been a while.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Morning ma'am it's been a while.
yea my dear zeeworld av messed wit my brain besides dere is nuffin 2 comment abt again sumtimes I jst observe hope u doin gud
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
especially Forwetinnah cheesy tongue....Zeeworld should give u an all expense paid trip to meet Vikram oo grin

....i dont need Zeeworld's assistance tongue ,i can afford it myself but my craze nefa risch that "revel" cheesy . I said it earlier. ..any negative statement and we're back kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

That's what I said the story is called Gyar ki Laxshmi Betiyaan so the sisters are the main proragonists . The biggest threat to the happiness and wellbeing is Bhavishya away the moment so yeah he is still my choice as the main antagonist for Destiny.

...and Menka was never a threat to the girls?? Reeally?? The same woman who started the mess in their lives is a "supporting antagonist". Right!!

Forget the girls....Menka got me all itchy from the very first week of Destiny, she was the first character I felt like dragging out of my TV and mopping my floor with. She's the Main Antagonist

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2015
During yesterday's episode of Destiny on Zeeworld, tears was just rolling down my cheeks.
I hope Bhavishyia doesn't kill Durga and also Saraswati.
The suspense is intriguing and scary; I can't wait.

Who has watched the whole movie to brief me what happened later on?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2015
FrancisTony:
During yesterday's episode of Destiny on Zeeworld, tears was just rolling down my cheeks.
I hope Bhavishyia doesn't kill Durga and also Saraswati.
The suspense is intriguing and scary; I can't wait.

Who has watched the whole movie to brief me what happened later on?

ask for a link to read it

don't kill the suspense for people like me

the suspense is the only reason I still watch it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2015
mistytohcute:

ask for a link to read it
don't kill the suspense for people like me
the suspense is the only reason I still watch it
I have read it and the link didn't explain it in details. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Hello zeeworld lovers....been MIA, what has been happening so far And is Larrybabe back in here?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Hello zeeworld lovers....been MIA, what has been happening so far And is Larrybabe back in here?
nuffin ooo evrytin borin lyk Eternal luv lol. Larrybabe isn't bck yet ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
HI,am new here

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.