Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284368 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
HI,am new here
welcome sister,
a bottle of orijin for you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thanks @mistytohcute
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
HI,am new here
wlcum n Namaste grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
I hate watching zee world now the whole story line are just a repetition! Nonsense!! Imagine Menka going back to her old ways and trying to throw savitri out! Laali still suffering even after all the sacrifices she has done for that family and kaveri still being Kaveri even after she has been forgiven several times. So annoying series! Tshew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thanks guys for d warm welcm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Marceebaby:
I hate watching zee world now the whole story line are just a repetition! Nonsense!! Imagine Menka going back to her old ways and trying to throw savitri out! Laali still suffering even after all the sacrifices she has done for that family and kaveri still being Kaveri even after she has been forgiven several times. So annoying series! Tshew
I'm sorry for this spoiler but they will bring back their ever present fall of a cliff memory loss in laali which is actually very annoying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
rili? laali's goin to loose her memory!! First it was 'sahiba' in eternal love then 'sugni' in breaking free nd now laali?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
please can a very loving fellow send me the original link for destiny . pleassse tnx namaste
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lers go der cheesy slap yen wole mehn!! grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
thank you BANI for giving PIA a good slap
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
exactly
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ah Rano wa sere omo to da grin Rano u be agbero oo grin!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
What is it with indians and unconscious.

Small slap : unconscious

Fall down. : "

Eat poison: ".

All the same Saloni is the main thing right now.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by omat20(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
I am missing alot ooooo.... no tv for where I dey oooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shalewizzy2(f): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Ah Rano wa sere omo to da grin Rano u be agbero oo grin!!
lol.... Very funny
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Rera(f): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
rili? laali's goin to loose her memory!! First it was 'sahiba' in eternal love then 'sugni' in breaking free nd now laali?
PINKYLADIE:
Bani too is also going to loose her memory.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Rera(f): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hey guys 'em new here.... I missed today's episode(s) of The promise and Laali....i don't knw if anyone culd be of help? Pls what appnd....if anyone culd update me, i'd be very grateful. THANKS
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Rera:
Hey guys 'em new here.... I missed today's episode(s) of The promise and Laali....i don't knw if anyone culd be of help? Pls what appnd....if anyone culd update me, i'd be very grateful. THANKS

welcome

would have love to help

but I also missed it

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Rera(f): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2015
mistytohcute:

welcome
would have love to help
but I also missed it
Alright, thanks.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Were r my lovely ladies? Plz who can kindly direct me 2 any link were i can download bollywood movies. Tnx in advance grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Among this list below which do u think is your favourite movie right now 1.saloni 2.destiny 3.laali 4.the promise
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
Among this list below which do u think is your favourite movie right now 1.saloni 2.destiny 3.laali 4.the promise
destiny and the promise
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
1. You see identical twins, you
still dey ask 'na twins be dis'?
No bros, na picmix...lol
2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the neighborhood
shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask
me, O boy na light be that?
No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol!
3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am 'you no
well'?
Em well, e juz dey practice how
to vomit.
4. You just wake up from sleep
person come ask you "you don wake?"
No oh, I come buy bread wey I go
chop for dream.
5. You see woman wey born new
pikin u ask her "madam u don born? " No ohhhh, she
buy am
for OLX...
6. You greet person "good
morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin
you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk...
7. My guy ask me "O boy where u
dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd
him ask me "Wat is happening
there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO*
8. My neighbour sees me
opening the gates to drive out
and asks me, U dey comot?
Not at all... I be the new gateman...
9. I dey watch film… my guy enta
come ask me "Guy na film u dey
watch?
No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia...
10.U see me dey chop indomie
come dey ask me, O boy, na
indomie u dey chop so?
No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.

Kip smiling life is 2 short ma hummies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
as 4 me none but if its compulsory will chose Laali
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Were is zeeworldfreak1? kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin Stupid answers for Stupid Questions
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=PINKYLADIE post=38629067] grin Stupid answers for Stupid Questions grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
grin Stupid answers for Stupid Questions
yea so so krezy grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Feelin so bored undecided undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Go evening everyone. It's been a while that I came on board.

Except for occasional movies, Zeeworld has become boring to me since "Married Again" and "Eternal Love" left the scene.

Even "Destiny" has become a "maze" and I have stopped watching.

Miss you all @Forwetinnah, carolsbrave, LaDivva, enoqueen, DzTZl, MainHerioneHoon, Larrybabe, JUMAYIN, mistytohcute and others that I might skipped their names.

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Adesiji77:
Go evening everyone. It's been a while that I came on board.

Except for occasional movies, Zeeworld has become boring to me since "Married Again" and "Eternal Love" left the scene.

Even "Destiny" has become a "maze" and I have stopped watching.

Miss you all @Forwetinnah, carolsbrave, LaDivva, enoqueen, DzTZl, MainHerioneHoon, Larrybabe, JUMAYIN, mistytohcute and others that I might skipped their names.
we miz u too n plz dont leave us again ok grin. I tell u zeeworld has become so borin 2 de extend dat I dont feel lyk watchin any chanel again they shud try n bring sumtin new haba sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.