Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283378 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Savitri guuu-morry hioo...Junkie wee Junkie ya life raba raba. Garri* clap for ya Mama

Saloni :- I have taken Seven Rounds with Nahar

Huh?! undecided ....Seven Rounds of what biko??

Saloni please rephrase tongue

grin grin grin Seven rounds, around the fire nah!!! Lol

BTW, I am really enjoying Saloni right now. Let Neal think he's about to get Saloni and run away to where? grin grin grin When he's this close *** then Nahar snatches her back from him!!! I will really enjoy watching that, cant wait for tonight.

And thanks Saloni, for standing your ground, despite all the pressure to marry Neal. Shame on Mama Saloni lipsrsealed Threatening to kill herself if Saloni no marry Neal!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jummaima:

BTW, I am really enjoying Saloni right now. Let Neal think he's about to get Saloni and run away to where? grin grin grin When he's this close *** then Nahar snatches her back from him!!! I will really enjoy watching that, cant wait for tonight.

And thanks Saloni, for standing your ground, despite all the pressure to marry Neal. Shame on Mama Saloni lipsrsealed Threatening to kill herself if Saloni no marry Neal!

I'm just being silly as usual grin

Lol..no mind Mama Saloni, Kaveri is such a skilled Manipulator using their brains. What's her beef with Saloni biko..its like she's sworn an oath to make Saloni's life eternally miserable.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jummaima:

Honestly, I didn't know Saloni was this interesting as I started watching it not quite long. I am also very disappointed with Saloni's mother cos I don't see any reason why Saloni's opinion and consent wasn't sought before concluding on giving her out in marriage. Seeing these Indian series have shown that they don't value people's opinion and feelings. They just match make people and conduct marriages anyhow. Same happened in Laali as well as 'the promise'.. Anyhow sha, na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Its no wonder these characters on Destiny are so daft. The mothers all fell off their feet while they were pregnant. To make sure a big drama just coz ur pregnant angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
I hate having to admit this....
I understand why it was so difficult for Vikram supporters to see his faults. undecided

I really don't care what Neel has done. Naha doesn't deserve Saloni. Or maybe I just didn't like Vikram at all.

I will come back to my senses in a few... For now I'm so sorry for my Neel.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
slyowokoya:
I hate having to admit this....
I understand why it was so difficult for Vikram supporters to see his faults. undecided

I really don't care what Neel has done. Naha doesn't deserve Saloni. Or maybe I just didn't like Vikram at all.

I will come back to my senses in a few... For now I'm so sorry for my Neel.

exactly sister

I find no fault in what neel did

all he did was for love, I felt for him

I just dislike that nahar

neel is the only reason I watch saloni , so handsome

(I will pretend I didn't see what you wrote about my varun)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
mistytohcute:

exactly sister

I find no fault in what neel did

all he did was for love, I felt for him

I just dislike that nahar

neel is the only reason I watch saloni , so handsome

(I will pretend I didn't see what you wrote about my varun)

My senses are functional again grin
There was faults in everything Neel did to Saloni. Nahar is st*pid. OMG!
But Neel, when Saloni put his hand on her head....and he said quote...if it was any other woman, I would lie to her, but I could never lie to you my Saloni..end qoute.
I broke down. My heart shattered then melted cry
Oh my Neel, so wrongly in love.

PS I will pretend not to see you pretending not to see what I wrote about ur Varun...?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
slyowokoya:

But Neel, when Saloni put his hand on her head....and he said quote...if it was any other woman, I would lie to her, but I could never lie to you my Saloni..end qoute.

PS I will pretend not to see you pretending not to see what I wrote about ur Varun...?

lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 1:11am On Nov 21, 2015
slyowokoya:

Nahar is so annoying he's 2 hot headed 4 my liking, neva evn gave Saloni d benefit of doubt nd see hw he immediately started following devika/chandni lyk a lost puppy. Wat Neil did was bad infact terrible buh wat he feels 4 Saloni is pure!

Ps dnt compare my Vikram 2 Neil.....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2015
haliluck:

Nahar is so annoying he's 2 hot headed 4 my liking, neva evn gave Saloni d benefit of doubt nd see hw he immediately started following devika/chandni lyk a lost puppy. Wat Neil did was bad infact terrible buh wat he feels 4 Saloni is pure!

Ps dnt compare my Vikram 2 Neil.....

OK..ok. I don't want to start a Vikram Neil war of who is better. Vikram would take the cap for most Insane lover. He would have shot everybody including Saloni.

Nahar is so dumb he fell for all of Neil cheap tricks.

Vikram would be like(waving his gun in air shouting) "I'm going to shoot everyone who won't let me have Saloni. I will shoot you..and you..and you" (shocked coz he just shot Saloni by mistake) "Nooo Saloniiiii"!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
slyowokoya:

OK..ok. I don't want to start a Vikram Neil war of who is better. Vikram would take the cap for most Insane lover. He would have shot everybody including Saloni.

Nahar is so dumb he fell for all of Neil cheap tricks.

Vikram would be like(waving his gun in air shouting) "I'm going to shoot everyone who won't let me have Saloni. I will shoot you..and you..and you" (shocked coz he just shot Saloni by mistake) "Nooo Saloniiiii"!
cheesy

Lollllll exactly dats my Vikram he no dey pretend at all

God knows hw many tymz I felt lyk strangling nahar
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dammy68(f): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls house i found out that zee world and nickelodeon has been removed from my Dstv bouquet. Pls what is going on. Has anybody experienced such today.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adamondroc(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmm, this fan page ehn...
Has deprived us of our Dstv remote and we can't fit talk....
www.sharemyfame.com.ng
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is anyone familiar with this TV channel "B4U+Plus"?

They also feature Bollywood movies.

Cc: Forwetinnah, carolsbrave, mistytohcute, Jummaima, slyowokoya, adeyinka03, komzyb, bbeckky, MainHerioneHoon,zeeworldfreak1, haliluck
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
What doesn't bani do?she even cures madness.smh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adesiji77:

Cc: Forwetinnah, carolsbrave, mistytohcute, Jummaima, slyowokoya, adeyinka03, komzyb, bbeckky, MainHerioneHoon,zeeworldfreak1, haliluck

Eh I don't have the premium DSTv package
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Does no one watch Laali. I'm just watching Friday's episode and it's EXCITING.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adesiji77:

I know about it but don't have the channel in the package I subscribe to.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adesiji77:

Channel please? Na only B4U music,movies, music indian* I see , i no see plus own. You just brought my attention to alot of other channels I never bothered to even check. ZeeTV is another good channel but since no one here talks about the programmes there I don't bother watching
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
adeyinka03:
Does no one watch Laali. I'm just watching Friday's episode and it's EXCITING.

Ayam cheesy
Very funny...Loha Singh eehn? Mr "All hail the Almighty" got served, couldn't stop laughing especially after he slapped Ranvijay for coming to break the news that he saw his mum outside...omg! grin crazy mofo

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ayam cheesy
Very funny...Loha Singh eehn? Mr "All hail the Almighty" got served, couldn't stop laughing especially after he slapped Ranvijay for coming to break the news that he saw his mum outside...omg! grin crazy mofo
And that shekhar's laughter after ranvijay was slapped

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
tomisinbaby:

And that shekhar's laughter after ranvijay was slapped

I'm telling you...was already lmfao before Shekar grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Channel please? Na only B4U music,movies, music indian* I see , i no see plus own. You just brought my attention to alot of other channels I never bothered to even check. ZeeTV is another good channel but since no one here talks about the programmes there I don't bother watching
The soaps shown on Zee world were originally shown by Zee tv. You can check it out to see if they have more annoying hair-pulling soaps.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
adeyinka03:

The soaps shown on Zee world were originally shown by Zee tv . You can check it out to see if they have more annoying hair-pulling soaps.

Yeah I know...there was one with Arti and Shakar recently
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ayam cheesy
When they turned on the light and Loha Singh realized what was happening I wanted to shout you just got pranked. I was just laughing. But I couldn't finish it because of the ever f*ckin up nepa
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yeah I know...there was one with Arti and Shakar recently

Wait do you mean Arti of MA and this Shekhar of laali shocked I wish I could watch that
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
adeyinka03:

Wait do you mean Arti of MA and this Shekhar of laali shocked I wish I could watch that

Yeah...one *Service Wali Babu* or so.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Eh I don't have the premium DSTv package

Is it on DSTV? I am trying to find out which service provider has it on its bouquet.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
adeyinka03:

I know about it but don't have the channel in the package I subscribe to.

Is it on DSTV? or GOtv?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You meant service provider such as DSTV, GOtv etc?

That's what I am trying to ascertain. Channel remains "B4U+Plus".
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adesiji77:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes o,I know of it. But I don't get it on my bouquet,I subscribe for the ccompact bouquet

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.