Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283587 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
duchess25:

married again.arti's college frnd who she met in mumbia

Oh ok
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:43pm On May 14, 2015
Looking for a way to download Laali with subtitle,who is interested?!

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2015
ujugladys:
Looking for a way to download Laali with subtitle,who is interested?!
My sister pls I dey your back. Pls when u do hala me. Thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 3:20am On May 15, 2015
Married Again: It started with the hospital scene where Arti and Praschant's hands were touching becos of the glass of water she handed to him when he started to cough, she quickly withdrew her hand, moved forward and asked him how he felt......hmmmm angry angry angry angry Back at home Mr. and Mrs Dubey were back home from the temple and was looking for Ansh and Praschant everywhere, when Mr. Dubey spotted blood on the floor, they both looked terrified that something bad must have happened to Praschant before Arti, Ansh and Praschant came into the room. (Meanwhile Yash was shown driving like an anxious man to the Dubey's residence).

Arti told Mr. and Mrs Dubey that they were all ok, when she was about to leave with Ansh, Mr. Dubey signaled his wife to stop Arti from leaving.... Mrs Dubey asked Arti, ''so u are not going to ask ur mother anything''?she continued with her emotional blackmail oooo!! so because of that Artie stopped on her tracks and said since she lied to her there was no need to ask her anything, Mrs Dubey continued sha .....when have we stopped being ur parents, when did u stop caring......bla bla bla.. Artie turned and hugged her and they were both shedding tears, that was when Yash entered,...Yash heard them before he entered sha that somebody was not feeling fine so he entered and concluded that Mrs. Dubey was ill and Mrs. Dubey took the hint and continued from there...one lie don dey turn to another thing o! by then Praschant don pick race enter room before Yash could spot am....... grin grin grin grin

Mrs. Dubey asked Yash to excuse her so she could go and prepare food for them to break their fast, while in the kitchen, she and Arti talked at length about Praschant and his illness and how they needed Arti's help but Artie told them that since she has remarried, Yash is now Ansh's father and such a big decision could not be taken by her alone... yeah! she was right!!! that Yash has to be involved and also carried along, they continued crying and begging in the kitchen oooo!!! that scene sef tire me o! because it was being played back as Arti's thought when she and Yash were carrying out the ritual before they break their fast...... Yash was kinda professing his love for Arti and he said a whole lot of beautiful stuff to Arti and begged her to carry him along always in all her actions, problems etc..... that they may quarrel or have issues oooo like normal couple but they will definitely be there for each other no matter what....part of what he was telling Arti sef her mind drifted to what Mrs. Dubey told her in the kitchen......all i can say is that Yash has been cured of Arpita craze and has really fallen for Arti sotayyyyyyyyy he wanted to touch Arti's feet..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that is never done in India, Men don't ask to touch their wife's feet instead it is the woman that does that.... but trust Arti na, she did not allow him....Yash just told Arti that he considered her his partner in everything and they are like equals in this relationship, he will never hurt her again, (having regretted the one he did in the past) he will never look down on her again......bla, bla bla...

They eventually left and when they got home, Aunty Maya no let Arti enter house sef before she begin ooooooo!!!!! that she got embarrassed when some of the guest were asking after Arti, she did not even bother to tell anybody where she was going sef before Papa Yash come cut her short say all thru the evening him no ever see Aunt Maya embarrass in any way..... grin grin grin grin grin.LWKMD!!!! so he advised Arti to always tell someone whenever she was leaving the house to go anywhere that she is always free to go where ever she pleases.....having said all that he asked Arti to go and rest.....Yash said to Arti, ngwanu, lets go.... wink wink wink wink wink wink

Destiny: So Laksmi new boyfriend's name is Satyakaam (Saty for short) the guy dived into the water to save dear Laskmi ooooo, when he got to her, she stood laughing at him and he just looked stupid even his friends were just making jest of him.... from there they both unknowingly went to the dry cleaner to collect their clothes, when Laksmi saw Saty there she attacked him that he was following her but he quickly reminded her that he came to collect his shirt...... the laundry man mixed their clothing by giving Laksmi, Saty's Shirt and her scarf to Saty.......love is in the airrrrrrr... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

When he came with Laksmi's scarf to Saraswati's pre-wedding activity in their house, she got scared and thought Saty was still following her again until he was introduced as Bhavishya junior brother......

The man that Yuvraj sold Saraswati's Jewelry to, came to their house to sell the jewelry to Grandma Gayatri and when Yuvraj saw the man, having been invited by Grandma Gayatri to help choose some jewelry for Saraswati, he came there, sat for a while and tried to hide a piece of jewelry, when he was almost caught by Laksmi, he pretended to be having stomach pain....when everyone left to go and get him some medicine, he threatened the jeweler to leave or he will expose him....while trying to put the jewelry he tried to steal from the table inside the man's pocket, his mom, Menka saw everything..... she confronted Yuvraj, he just brushed his mom aside, so Menka went outside and stopped the jeweler, she removed the piece of jewelry from his pocket and asked him to leave....Yuvraj saw them and when she tried to question him, Suryakant came close to them and Yuvraj used that excuse and left but his mom later confronted him in the bedroom oooo after much much lying......he agreed that he stole the jewelry to help a friend that needed cash since his mom does not give him cash........bad pikin angry angry angry

The scene that really got me annoyed was when Halki was performing the pre-wedding rituals for Saraswati, Halki demanded for Savitri's bracelet/bangles (the ones her mom gave to her) she initially did not know how to refuse Halki, after much persuasion from Menka and grandma Gayatri that if she does not hand over the jewelries to Halki the auspicious rituals will not go well for Saraswati, the stupid Savitri handed over all her bangles and bracelet to Halki even when Chanchal stepped in to ask her not to surrender all, that the bangles are the only thing left from their mom, the stupid woman no want to her sef.....all her daughters were really very angry especially Laksmi.....How can a married woman in India leave her hands bare? bangles/bracelet free?? Chanchal had to give her some of the ones she was wearing that she cannot stand her sister not wearing anything on her hands..... angry angry angry angry while all the witches in Garodia household just dey happy for collecting Savitri's bracelet..... angry angry angry......

Laali:The Wedding arrangements are in top gear.....Laali is seen trying to record and make Mukul confess all his crimes of female molestation.....before that Laali had asked Jamuni to go and call Shekhar to witness the whole thing, Sideshwari heard and tried to block Jamuni from reaching Shekhar... while Shekahar too was looking for Laali.... Gangi succeeded in misleading Shekhar and locked him in the storeroom where he was wrongly directed by Gangi to go and look for Laali... Sideshwari informed Ranvijay to block Jamuni that she was about to spill the beans about Laali's pregnancy, Ranvijay too does not want that to happen, Jamuni was caught by her mum almost as she reached Shekhar and handed her over to Ranvijay.....Ranvijay's thugs put her in a sack and took her away.....Ratna saw them thru her window when Jamuni was shouting for help and wondered what was really going on in her father's house....(She was warned by her aunt not to leave her room o!!!) she still left sha as a lot of things were really going on that she felt needed to be handled by her!!!

Loha was informed by Ranvijay that Laali wanted to disrupt the wedding, so he instructed that she be flogged and tied/locked in a room that nobody should know of Mukul's bad deeds so the the wedding is not disrupted.....Sumitra hears everything and ask Loha..so he knew about Mukul, that this wedding was just a business arrangement for him... he told her that all marriages have business one way or the other that Ratna's was no different, that she should go and look for Laali and warn her before she is dealt with.....

Laali is trapped with the rapist in the room, Sideshwari lied to Ratna that Laali is trying to spoil her wedding, she gave Ratna a gun and told her where to find Laali, that the atmosphere is very dangerous and may need a gun.....Ratna too replied ''enough is enough for Laali'' that this time she will finish off Laali and end all the drama......She headed to the room where Laali was battling and being threatened by Mukul, Ratna overhears everything as she was about to enter the room and saw how how Mukul wanted to stab Laali, she enters and points the gun that was meant for Laali to Mukul.....Mukul was so shocked that he has been caught in the act!!!!!!! by his bride!!!! on his wedding day Meanwhile, Sumitra too is also heading to the room looking for Laali.... na wa o!!!!!! tomorrow's episode will really be[i] EXPLOSIVE.[/i]........ #killing&dyingthings.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 3:28am On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Larrybabe you need to help a sister out o...i need spoilers, better still I need links to watch Laali. I don't think I can wait for their production break stuff

Ok......

http://www.desi-tashan.com/agle-janam-mohe-bitiya-hi-kijo-31st-march-2010-written-update/

Click on ''next episode'' until you get the next episode page.....

http://www.zeetv.com/shows/agle-janam-mohe-bitiya-hi-kijo/episode-guide.html?page=42

This is another link......after page 42, click 41, 40, 39,38 etc and not the other way..........to get current episodes.....I hope this does it for you...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:47am On May 15, 2015
larrybabe:

Ok......

http://www.desi-tashan.com/agle-janam-mohe-bitiya-hi-kijo-31st-march-2010-written-update/

Click on ''next episode'' until you get the next episode page.....

http://www.zeetv.com/shows/agle-janam-mohe-bitiya-hi-kijo/episode-guide.html?page=42

This is another link......after page 42, click 41, 40, 39,38 etc and not the other way..........to get current episodes.....I hope this does it for you...

Thank you sooo much *in bani's voice*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 11:49am On May 15, 2015
This laali go suffer no be small o..chai
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Anabib(f): 12:50pm On May 15, 2015
Zee world has made Nigerians (mostly women) addicted to its soaps (Lol) I can not believe I don't remember to watch News channels anymore. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 3:31pm On May 15, 2015
no be small suffer she go suffer i'm telling u. what was she even thinking playing the recorded confession to that rapist? arggg
JUMAYIN:
This laali go suffer no be small o..chai
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 3:35pm On May 15, 2015
This one that all the old series are going on production break definitely Married again will soon follow suit cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Idiataqueen(f): 5:36pm On May 15, 2015
Where can i download married again or is it out in d market am tired of suspense.pls help i want to watch it once and for all
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:16pm On May 15, 2015
Did i just see Siddheswari on Eternal love or what? Now it's getting interesting.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 7:25pm On May 15, 2015
Rati yav go yonder. Sheka go soon craze but of course nt as crazy as when Laali "die".
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:55pm On May 15, 2015
Laali cry cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:00pm On May 15, 2015
Oh Laali my dearest. .. cry

Who knew voltron Yash was scared of fire works smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
Fun episode on Married again. Everyone is looking dashing and smart. Haha,Mr Super man is scared of knock outs and fireworks.
Happy Diwali everyone and check out Shekar's ex wife on Eternal love!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 9:11pm On May 15, 2015
In gomla's voice*isnt that strange? Sometimes u call me sushila,am gomhlaaaaaa!!! Your wiiiifeeeeyyyyy(mennnn! That voice is out of this world)

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Idiataqueen(f): 9:28pm On May 15, 2015
Larrybabe thanks for d update on married again there is no light and i dont know wat is wrong with d gen although av been planing to watch it on sunday or saturday unfailingly.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeepopo: 9:36pm On May 15, 2015
@JUMAYIN,lollllzzzzzzzz..omo laff wan kill me die.kai.nairaland update is just the best.shout out to Larrybabe..u too gbaski..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:13pm On May 15, 2015
Dictionary* on Eternal love doesn't make it interesting to me undecided

I WANT MY LAAAAALLI sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 10:40pm On May 15, 2015
Pls wat happened in laali (2day's epi)? no lyt cudnt watch it as well as destiny too. Tnks in advance.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 15, 2015
JUMAYIN:
In gomla's voice*isnt that strange? Sometimes u call me sushila,am gomhlaaaaaa!!! Your wiiiifeeeeyyyyy(mennnn! That voice is out of this world)
me and my lil bro always wait for this part to mimic her
Epic!!!!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 11:17pm On May 15, 2015
.... Waiting for Larrybabe.

26 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 3:06am On May 16, 2015
Laali: .......................And Ratna died on her wedding day......................... sad sad sad sad sad sad R.I.P Ratna....... at least you believed in Laali before you died, she saw you cared in your eyes before your demise.....Although, she was surprised to hear you say those words....but was indeed glad you said it before you died........ cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Just wondering......When Sumitra gave the first shot to Mukul, why did Ratna not run towards her mum and Laali?? well, all na acting!! she had to wait there for Mukul to use her body to block the 2nd bullet from hitting him.... angry angry angry angry angry angry
.................And Laali suffer starts after the production break.......she go see ''HELL'' no maybe something/somewhere hotter than HELL!!!!!
when all the claws in the ''Big Beautiful Mansion'' starts to come out.......Sumitra Pele o!!!! you have just succeeded in killing your own daughter!!!!! she too will suffer in the hands of the mansion monsters!!!

Destiny:
After Saty was introduced to the Garodias, Laksmi got a bit embarrassed for misjudging him and left the sitting room, later she was seen serving Saty and his friend water, when Saty tried to talk to her, she ran inside and his friend advised him to follow her. When Saty got to where Laksmi was standing inside, Saty asked her why she does not want to talk to him, she told him point blank that because he is related to Bhavishya and that Bhavy is a bad person, as she starts to explain how she saw him harassing a girl at the temple and the slap she gave Bhavy, trust Zee world na, her mouth was moving but the theme sound was playing on the background until she finished explaining..... anyway, Saty was surprised, he left their house to theirs, he confronted Bhavy and scolded him for everything and also asked him if he had told Sarawati about his bad past, he said NO....Saty was really annoyed and ordered him to do so A.S.A.P unless he will do it for him and that it has to be done before the wedding starts in the next few hours, he offered to drive Bhavy to Sarawati's place, Bhavy did not like the idea and was scared....they had a flat tire on their way, so Saty advised him to take a cab that he will join him immediately he gets the tire fixed..... Bhavy was a bit relieved that Saty was not coming with him immediately. Which means he will not say the whole truth.... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

When he got to the Garodias, Savitri spotted him and asked him what was the problem, that the wedding was just in a few hours and its also not a good idea to see Saraswati. He pleaded that he needed to see all the girls and tell them something important before the wedding. Savitri took him upstairs where the girls were dressing Saraswati, they immediately blocked Saraswati so that bhavy would not see her, but he pleaded again that it was important they heard what he had to say......once again, his mouth was moving and a sound was playing on the background, we did not know what he told them but they showed a little embarrassment and said it was o.k that they appreciated he came forward to explain all the stuff he did to them..... my guess is that he did not reveal the koko of the matter to them......so he thanked them and left the room, as he was leaving, Saty stopped him and asked if he actually told them everything as in Everything, he said yes...Saty said he would go and confirm, then Bhavy got scared and quickly followed Saty to the room again..... When Saty got to the room, he asked if they have heard his brother and all he had to say, they agreed and he thanked them too....the camera zoomed in on Laksmi's face showing ''love'' written all over her face for Saty.... in her mind, she was like.....so, it was you that made him come!!!!!!

Once again o! Savitri, the househelp oooooo, doing all the chores in the kitchen all by herself instead of being with her daughter o!!!! she fainted in the kitchen as Halki and Phulki refused to assist her, they even mocked her that her daughter was preparing for her wedding and she had to be the maid instead of the mother.... well, she fainted with nobody around until Chanchal came again to the rescue and scolded her that she was not meant to be slaving off when her daughter was wedding, she took Savitri to the room where she saw her daughter all dressed in her wedding regalia looking very beautiful.....its a pity she is marrying a psychopath.... cry cry cry cry

Married Again: today's episode started with Ansh and Arti coming out of a clinic walking towards their car, when they got to where the car was parked, Yash told the driver to leave that he will drive his wife and kid home.....Ansh approached Yash and Yash asked him if he was happy to see him, he smiled and said yes papa!! Arti was deep in thought because according to her watch, when she checked as she and Ansh were approaching their car, it was quarter to 10am, they were meant to be in the hospital at 11am for the bone marrow transplant for Praschant.... after Yash asked Ansh whether he was glad to see him, he also asked Ansh whether his mama was glad to see him, just then Arti came back from her thought....and smiled .......

When they got into the car, Arti's phone rang till the battery went off.....At the hospital, the doctor was seen asking for the donor that all was set for the bone marrow transplant, if they wasted any more time, something could go wrong. Mr and Mrs Dubey were really getting scared that Arti will fail them. They showed Arti in the car with Yash as she reached for her phone and saw that the phone was off because of battery.... Mr. Dubey turned to his wife & kept on asking in an anxious voice......what did Arti say?? Mrs Dubey told him that Arti switched off her phone which means she was not going to assist them....... while in the car Arti was with her phone having found out that the battery was dead hence the phone was not on.....At the hospital, Mr. dubey was seen telling the wife that he was going to do the deed even if it meant spoiling Arti's happiness/marriage that his son was important to him......just then Yash's phone rang, he found out that it was Mr. Dubey....when Mr. Dubey found out that Arti was with him, he was shocked shocked shocked so he told Yash not to let Arti know that he was the one that was calling.........so Yash got down from the car and asked Mr. dubey to speak, Mr. Dubey informed him that there was a problem, that he really needed to see Yash A.S.A.P to let him on somethings and that he should not let Arti know that he was calling Yash, they agreed to meet at a resturant....Yash quickly informed Arti that he needed to go see a client that he just spoke with that Arti should drive the car home while he took a cab......

Mr. Dubey left the hospital to go and see Yash in a restuarant while Mrs. Dubey was all alone......the next moment she heard someone call her MOTHER.........she turned and saw Arti, she was really glad that Artie came.....the next moment, Ansh that was hiding behind Artie called Grandmaaaaaaa......if you see the look of relief on Mrs. Dubey's face eeehhhhh..... quickly they started the transplant.

At the restaurant, Mr. Dubey was seen with Yash, he tried to talk but was finding it really difficult, just then Mrs. Dubey called him and said ''Please don't say anything to Yash, Arti is here with Ansh.....after that he dropped the phone and told Yash that he had to leave that it was urgent......Yash was dumb founded..... Back at the hospital, Mr. and Mrs. Dubey were anxious so was Arti until Mrs. Dubey reached out her hand to Arti to try and calm her nerves down as the operation was ongoing...... later they showed the doctor announcing the successful transplant and that it will calm Praschant for some time....... that the operation/procedure has to be carried out again like 2wice before he is finally cancer free.......me i think say e don end sef....they were all glad, later they went into the room to see Praschant. Praschant thanked all of them...

At the Pratap Singh's house, Aunt Maya was seen badmouthing Arti in her absence after Gayatri said Arti should be home quick to celebrate the ''DIWALI'' festival (Festival of Light) with them, that it was her first one with them.....Aunt Maya then said, what about Bhavani? did she not marry the same time with Arti, that Gayatri only cares for Arti, Aunt Maya further said Arti was out there shopping for jewelry instead of her to be in the house with them, they will all see all the jewelries she comes back home with having spent a lot of cash. Just then Arti walked in with Ansh carrying some shopping bags, Aunt Maya then asked to see all the jewelries she went shopping for and the total cash she spent.....Ansh answered her that his mama did not buy anything for herself but gifts for everybody as it was DIWALI, Ansh went straight to Aunt Maya & gave her, her own gift, she was speechless shocked shocked.....Gayatri just eyed her and turned to Arti to go and rest that Yash was in the bedroom waiting for her.....

In the bedroom Yash was memorising how to apologise to Arti, having lied to her that he went to see a client, Just then Arti walked in and was also memorising how to apologise to Yash for lying to him too. As they spoke at once, Arti then said Yash, u go first, Yash said No, u go first Arti, Arti then said it is ok, u go first.......Yash apologised that he had made a promise to her during KAWACHUT fast not to withhold anything from her, that it was the first and last time he would lie to her. After telling her everything that happened....he asked for forgiveness because he does not like to lie.....After he was done, he asked Arti what she wanted to say, she said that it was nothing important that she will discuss it some other time.

The following morning Arti woke up alone in bed, looked around for Yash and saw the DIWALI decorations done by Yash, just then Yash received a call from Prateek, he told Prateek that he was doing all for Arti being her first DIWALI with him....Arti overhears the conversation and promised to make Yash happy after all his efforts......she got out of bed, walked up to Yash where he was hanging the remaining decor in the window and said a hearty ''Goodmorning Yash'' Yash replied and she thanked him very well for everything he was doing to make the DIWALI celebrations a happy one....that was when Arti mentioned fireworks and Yash's face fell, Arti asked what was the problem, Yash denied and then Arti realised that he did not like fireworks but Yash tried to deny it Arti just laughed and said it was her best part of the DIWALI celebrations especially the very loud ones, she loves how they light up in the sky......

During the DIWALI celebrations, they all received blessings as usual from their parents with the kids.....Vidhi and Brijay were missing in action though, i guess they were not part of today's casting.....after all the blessings, Yash dragged Arti outside to show her the surprise gift he had for her just at the door mouth.....''a big heart shaped decorations on the floor with little lamps that formed DIWALI''.....Arti loved it just then fireworks started outside, Arti went in leaving Yash outside, later other fireworks were heard, Yash pick race enter house eeehhhhh... grin grin grin grin grin

Back at the passage of their living room, Prateek, Bhavani and the kids were seen playing with small fireworks, after Prateek, Arti playfully asked Yash to light up a firwework, Yash hands were shaking, his kids were laughing at him, they even told him...papa, u have to get close to it before u can light it up..... Yash dey form superman, Arti was just bursting with laughter.....later Yash told Arti that the thread of the firework was wet hence he could not light it.......everybody got the gist and just laughed at Yash..... grin grin grin grin grin

Ansh walked up to where they had the remaining fireworks and demanded for his special fireworks which he could not find and wanted to make a fuss, Arti promised to look for it for him that it was somewhere, Yash just offered to go out and buy another one...

At the Dubey's residence, Mrs. Dubey received a call from Yash earlier that they should join them for Diwali, she turned down the offer but Yash insisted....she agreed to come with her husband, when she dropped the phone, Mr. Dubey was annoyed that she agreed to the invitation that who would take care of Prachant?? just then Praschant came out of his room and informed them that he was ok, that they should not turn down the invitation on his behalf, he informed them that he was going out to hang out with friends.....

Outside a nearby shop, far from home, Praschant was seen pacing about lost in thot and watching other families with their children celebrating DIWALI, just then a hand touched him on his shoulder, he turned and it happened to be Yash...... Yash that had left the house to come and buy fireworks for Ansh.....Yash asked about his wife and kid and how they were celebrating DIWALI, he just gave an excuse why they were not with him.... so Yash invited him to his family house that he should come and celebrate DIWALI with them since his family is not here to celebrate with him that[i] ''my family is yours, come and celebrate with us[/i]..... Praschant was shocked!!!!! and the screen froze....

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 4:55am On May 16, 2015
Wow.... Thanks larrybabe... You deserve very chilled Origin for this.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 10:05am On May 16, 2015
Tnkss larrybabe. Pls explan wat happened in laali. Tnks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 11:44am On May 16, 2015
fourfunmi:
Wow.... Thanks larrybabe... You deserve very chilled Origin for this.

With A sun by the side. cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by busar(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2015
Where can I download the Zee world version of 'married again'(not Zee tv) on the Internet? Plssss..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 16, 2015
jai and bani suffered sha..but she gave birth to a girl and later gave birth to twins..bani was a twin but was given away to her mothers best frnd who was childless.salpni gave birth to girls..laali gave birth to 2 kids..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 16, 2015
who is watching DID LITTLE MASTERS

NEPA just Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:01pm On May 16, 2015
Who else is enjoying Kashmakash? *Wifey* lol.
Now am learning how to sing Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya hi kijo,theme song for Laali.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:25pm On May 16, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Who else is enjoying Kashmakash? *Wifey* lol.
Now am learning how to sing Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya hi kijo,theme song for Laali.

Ayam...

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.