Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282888 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:36pm On May 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ayam...
Yeah. And the two ladies are sisters in real life.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:42pm On May 16, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yeah. And the two ladies are sisters in real life.

No wonder. ..they look so alike but really don't get the story. The Doc, the Lawyer- both sisters Make we dey watch sha

Okay now I'm lost and the movie just ended. For a second there I thought gomler was the Doc's lost wife and the lawyer went back to his first love?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:20pm On May 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No wonder. ..they look so alike but really don't get the story. The Doc, the Lawyer- both sisters Make we dey watch sha

Okay now I'm lost and the movie just ended. For a second there I thought gomler was the Doc's lost wife and the lawyer went back to his first love?
The Lawyer was in love with the city lady(Hem),while the doctor was engaged to Kamala.
After a while,Kamala fell in love with the lawyer while the doctor fell in love with Hem. They decided to keep us in suspence sha...so one is free to makeup his/her mind.
In my mind,the Lawyer married Kamala. The ending is not good/sweet at all.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 10:43pm On May 16, 2015
Pls who is watching 'the lil masters'. Those kids r soo cute. Indians r good dancers mehn. kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 11:44pm On May 16, 2015
They are good, but Nigerian Kids can do better
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:44am On May 17, 2015
Chinum:
Pls who is watching 'the lil masters'. Those kids r soo cute. Indians r good dancers mehn. kiss
I love the first girl, the one who wore green attire
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 5:38am On May 17, 2015
mistytohcute:

I love the first girl, the one who wore green attire

Yea smiley she was so lovely. I thought she would cry on stage when they didn't give her the pass or whtever they call it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 5:40am On May 17, 2015
Bolanlevivian:
They are good, but Nigerian Kids can do better

Really? Judging from their ages, I prefer them to wht they give us on maltina dance hall.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by serro98: 12:45pm On May 17, 2015
Hi zee world fans ....i just found this blog that is recaping married again...the blog is doin a nice job sha....its called novahrecaps.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ucheody: 7:43pm On May 17, 2015
@ larrybabe Wot did bhavsha in Destiny do?i don't really understand
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:55pm On May 17, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Did i just see Siddheswari on Eternal love or what? Now it's getting interesting.
yesso, u saw rightly sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:23pm On May 17, 2015
Can't wait for Breaking free...i know it's going to be as interesting as Laali

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 17, 2015
Chinum:
as in eeeh.no wonder why Ansh my boy is damn smart.i love the first girl though
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:21am On May 18, 2015
ucheody:
@ larrybabe Wot did bhavsha in Destiny do?i don't really understand

He is a psychopath that actually belongs to the asylum, i wonder why his parents thought hiding his bad deeds and marrying him off to Saraswati was even a good idea. I pity Saraswati sha!....#journeytohell begins. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 7:31am On May 18, 2015
larrybabe:

He is a psychopath that actually belongs to the asylum, i wonder why his parents thought hiding his bad deeds and marrying him off to Saraswati was even a good idea. I pity Saraswati sha!....#journeytohell begins. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dat 1 dey sha....bt I tink he'll hav 2 treat saraswati well since his broda wit"2 much morals" is around...nd I hav hope dat d guy wud actually repent seein as he dint rape d gal or anytin unlike mokul in laali
I jus dnt understand is it a normal tin in India 4 parants 2 hide nd support deir sons in deir evil doings?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:13am On May 18, 2015
haliluck:

Dat 1 dey sha....bt I tink he'll hav 2 treat saraswati well since his broda wit"2 much morals" is around...nd I hav hope dat d guy wud actually repent seein as he dint rape d gal or anytin unlike mokul in laali
I jus dnt understand is it a normal tin in India 4 parants 2 hide nd support deir sons in deir evil doings?
It's a man's world in india. Unfortunately,their beauty and on screen glamour does not hide that fact.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:00am On May 18, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

It's a man's world in india. Unfortunately,their beauty and on screen glamour does not hide that fact.

I dnt wanto believe dey still hav dat mentality ooo....cos I'm praying 4 yash 2 b my husband ooo grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 9:18am On May 18, 2015
haliluck:

Is that what you think or know?? All the panic is for Saty not to stop the wedding from happening by doing Amebo to the Garodias and partially proving Laksmi right.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:04am On May 18, 2015
haliluck:

I dnt wanto believe dey still hav dat mentality ooo....cos I'm praying 4 yash 2 b my husband ooo grin
Lolz. Don't let Mrs Yash catch u.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 2:03pm On May 18, 2015
cute Prachant....btw why is evry1 fantasizing about Yashsmiley Oooo how i pity his wife, if only she knew how many ladies av fallen for Yash here on N/L..... lipsrsealed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:05pm On May 18, 2015
Dictionary** isn't that cute in Eternal love, she was so beautiful in Laali. Maybe because she lost weight? undecided

So in India 2 sisters can get married to brothers from the same family? This Menka woman is very petty, married to an equally stu;pid man!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 6:13pm On May 18, 2015
Svelteb:
cute Prachant....btw why is evry1 fantasizing about Yashsmiley Oooo how i pity his wife, if only she knew how many ladies av fallen for Yash here on N/L..... lipsrsealed

Anytym I see pple calling my husband deir husband d tin dey vex me...yash is mine! !!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 18, 2015
haliluck:

Anytym I see pple calling my husband deir husband d tin dey vex me...yash is mine! !!
abeg i no wan drag yash with you oo.*winks*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 6:35pm On May 18, 2015
duchess25:

abeg i no wan drag yash with you oo.*winks*
grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ucheody: 7:08pm On May 18, 2015
Yea@forwetinah menka is very beautiful with her lovely hair likewise Savitri just dat she's too quiet for my liking
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Holysholay: 7:26pm On May 18, 2015
can some1 tell me while Laali s not playing today on Z world
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2015
Holysholay:
can some1 tell me while Laali s not playing today on Z world
Laali has gone on production break

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 18, 2015
Somex10202:
Laali has gone on production break
watch them on televista
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 18, 2015
VenusBetty:
watch them on televista
So all zee world series that are on production break are now aired on televista
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ChristyG(f): 10:56pm On May 18, 2015
sophiadfirst:

So all zee world series that are on production break are now aired on televista
is televista on dstv?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 18, 2015
ChristyG:
is televista on dstv?
No my sister I don't think so. Is on Gotv
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ChristyG(f): 11:02pm On May 18, 2015
sophiadfirst:
No my sister I don't think so. Is on Gotv
soooo not fair jor

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.