Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285085 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Honestly I think she should have died sooner as much as I love her.
haha u correct joor / ur head scarraaaa join grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Yesterday's Episode of Saloni just made me shed some good tears.... Chei. So babbo can actually stand firm on her feet and take decisions, and all these while urvashi and others have taken her and the whole family for a ride... Imagine fa.... All Saloni's life, no real love, from one storm to another.. Cry cry cry.. Tueh. It's always her sacrificing, and caring for others... Nawa oo cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
She's so cute in her wedding attire
#Vidya
#The Vow
#saga dated her for 9yrs n they parted ways hmmm Lord Rama ws watching ooo

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dude hotter than sagar sef... The mumu saga sent her good wishes on her wedding.. (imagine fa)

But wait wait... What will I be doing with guy not my hubby for 9 freaking facking years... Nah! Nah .. I Dey Madt..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
teechudleyy:
I'm sick to my stomach. Tara is officially the worst woman on zee world. Can't successfully care for her child... Can't Care for salon is special needs kid. This is bad. She's also mean. When there's issues... You start thinking all the love she shows is just pretence and it was never real.
how do you spell 'tara'?? B.I.T.C.H
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Priceless200:
Dude hotter than sagar sef... The mumu saga sent her good wishes on her wedding.. (imagine fa)

But wait wait... What will I be doing with guy not my hubby for 9 freaking facking years... Nah! Nah .. I Dey Madt..
they were studying each other... grin cheesy..like a b.Sc degree,masters and p.Hd put together.. :Dunfortunately,they graduated!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Uggghhhh angry angry angry angry angry..nairaland!! I didn't mean naughty lady PLEASE!...I meant B....ITCH!!! with a hard 'B'....da fuq is 'naughty lady' anyway?? angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

When I saw this I almost screamed hallelujah because this is the biggest truth ever typed in this thread . #6packofcoldorijinforyou

kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teechudleyy(f): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Uggghhhh angry angry angry angry angry..nairaland!! I didn't mean naughty lady PLEASE!...I meant B....ITCH!!! with a hard 'B'....da fuq is 'naughty lady' anyway?? angry
I was almost confused too. Tara is all shades of crap!!! Lazy lousy and whiny. She also brought that bad news of a sister. . . and ruined a household yet she is still the last one standing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
they were studying each other... grin cheesy..like a b.Sc degree,masters and p.Hd put together.. :Dunfortunately,they graduated!
grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
carolsbrave:
She's so cute in her wedding attire
#Vidya
#The Vow
#saga dated her for 9yrs n they parted ways hmmm Lord Rama ws watching ooo

Guurrrrllll you know that #Vidya is a vegetarian and she used to cook non veg food for that ungrateful pig #Sagar
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

Let's ask Seun :-)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Let's ask Seun :-)
main heroine ma soul sistuh is back! kiss.
Finally,this 'house' is starting to feel like home again grin.
Where u been gurl?...infact,where have all y'all been..carol and Co. ...missed you guys lyk kilode!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
But come to think of it,who is really going to believe swami and saloni haven't been boning for 12 years for pete's sake?!...ain't nobody trying hear how holy he is or how much of a dedicated wife she is...it is highly abnormal that two hot pple of the opposite sex who are totally normal in every sense of the word will share a room for over a decade and not shag or at the very least ATTEMPT to even just ONCE!..nobody is about to believe that saloni..lets see how she weasels herself out of this one.. undecided b.t.w,enjoy prison idiot.next time don't try to save the life of a woman who destroyed yours,killed your husband and kept the identity of your child secret for years just to fuq with you.and even in death the b..iych still got the last laugh cuz she sent your Lil do gooder a.ss to jail for life through that demon spawn of hers.ok,i'm done now grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Speaking of idiot do-gooders,vidya sagar pratap Singh seems to be toping that list lately(in real life though,divyanka is bae in her wedding photos,such a lovely bride grin) how in the world is somebody going to scald you with burning hot oil,leave you in seering pain and you be grateful for it because of a man's attention?? For reals? It's like,how desperate are you? She actually said thank you to a sindoora for burning her because at least sagar will be closer to her now shocked shocked...I just shut down y'all,i da.mn near cursed the day zee world was invented! It should be illegal to out sh..it like this on TV yo.
Anyway,now unto the drama in sacred ties...archana should simply just gather evidence against that pig and nail him already!
And that krishi show,if pictures likes krishi he should be up front and tell and stop playing big brother already.i mean,its cool he cares about her studies and all..but you have to state your business mehn..cant just come up to a girl and be overly concerned about stuff she cares about without just cause...that boy needs to speak up. he can at least say something like 'I know we don't know each other very well but i've been observing you in my brothers coaching Centre while I sit around and while away time with my ragamuffin friends doing absolutely nothing and constituting a nuisance because I am a rich man's kid and I kinda like you,i like your passion and drive and I'd just hate to see you throw all that away' chances are she may smile a little then blow him off but at least she knows wHY he cares so much undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Theophinio(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
komzyb:
lol....no kill me o, no mind the yeye man, if only he knows the humiliation Vydia faced all because she got married to a mad man....he won't make noise
You are really obsessed with this soap opera's movies
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2016
Theophinio:
You are really obsessed with this soap opera's movies
Ok
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
But come to think of it,who is really going to believe swami and saloni haven't been boning for 12 years for pete's sake?!...ain't nobody trying hear how holy he is or how much of a dedicated wife she is...it is highly abnormal that two hot pple of the opposite sex who are totally normal in every sense of the word will share a room for over a decade and not shag or at the very least ATTEMPT to even just ONCE!..nobody is about to believe that saloni..lets see how she weasels herself out of this one.. undecided b.t.w,enjoy prison idiot.next time don't try to save the life of a woman who destroyed yours,killed your husband and kept the identity of your child secret for years just to fuq with you.and even in death the b..iych still got the last laugh cuz she sent your Lil do gooder a.ss to jail for life through that demon spawn of hers.ok,i'm done now grin

Tell them why you mad sis! lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
main heroine ma soul sistuh is back! kiss.
Finally,this 'house' is starting to feel like home again grin.
Where u been gurl?...infact,where have all y'all been..carol and Co. ...missed you guys lyk kilode!
Carol n Co r all doing fyn n gud we miz u Vry plenty /large grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
misty dear, watsup
hi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cutehector(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
mistytohcute:

hi
am fine. I just want to solicit for ur support to vote for my very good friend falconey for mr nairaland.

Pleeeeease.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Tell them why you mad sis! lol
grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
carolsbrave:
Carol n Co r all doing fyn n gud we miz u Vry plenty /large grin
awwww kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkyshyne(f): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Who the hell is this Abhay? angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
am fine. I just want to solicit for ur support to vote for my very good friend falconey for mr nairaland.

Pleeeeease.

Done

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nutigal: 5:09am On Jul 12, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Who the hell is this Abhay? angry

as in...ds new one is a great departure from the one we know
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cutehector(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2016
mistytohcute:

Done
thnk u. I'm following ryt away so as soon as d voting starts, i'll foward u d link
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by StarryV(f): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Kinda confused undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nezzel(f): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lastnight i felt like reaching into my television and giving Babu a dirty slap to reset her brain..
What right does she have to send a little girl to an orphanage when she wasn't the one that brought her.. And she totally forgot that she herself doesn't have any blood ties with the Singhs' and only a member of the family by association.. Steewpid..

This Krishi looks like man..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nutigal: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2016
Please who knows the hindi title of Krishi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Rechywest(f): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nawaoooo.... ..
Am so tired of Saloni.... Don't even know what they are up to she has been sentenced to life imprisonment
Always from one difficulties to the other i really pity her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.